Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ancient Alien Member
    Before you spend all that money have a look at the research of Elio Diomedi. He not only theorized about the construction he tested his conclusions in real life. Not saying that what he concluded was exactly the way the pyramids were constructed, but it certainly shows that it was feasible and reasonable employing very simple techniques. Others I gather have estimated the cost of building Cheops today would be 5 billion. There are lots of credible research on this subject completed and underway. ​

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    It seems to me that the Egyptians never really had a need for iron or ferrous alloys. Construction was facilitated by other means. They probably had copper and bronze for weaponry in later years.
    Nick,

The AE's had bronze before the 4th Dynasty - when the Great Pyramid was built.

And they certainly jumped on steel with both feet when it became available.

Harte
    Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    There is something unique about the human brain that it has a built in desire to build, construct, assemble things with any material that is at hand...one of the first things that a new born does is to stack things up ...i was observing my 10 mo old great grand son playing with a set of play blocks...it was fascinating to see him make identifiable shapes... from the beginning of humanity's rise it has found this trait one of the most useful developments of the human brain...it is only natural that stone would be the main building material to be used...there is much evidence that humanity used animal skins and stones at an early age... as time progressed the stones were made more useful by shaping and dressing them...as for the pyramids they developed from burial in the dry sand, wood lined graves,stone crypts,small mastabas, large stepped mastabas, first stepped pyramid...first real pyramids ...there is no secret to cutting and dressing stone... the Egyptians got carried away with their tomb building...nuff said !!

jjohn l. mccowen scotmonn

received_1192894190809028.jpeg pyramids function like this

Blog Entries
    I agree with Mojo...anything remotely connected with Zecharia Sitchin is `Hog wash`... as mankind moved along this brain that mutated in his body developed a keen desire to build things ...it is more than reasonable he would follow the food/clothing and shelter...the only thing available was stone...and as we see he became a master builder of stone ! the evidence is every where...little and big old and new !
    john l. mccowen...scotmonn

That's correct Scotmonn. The book that was referenced though was written as a fictional work.
    Sitchin was a lot of things, pretty much all of them bad, but he didn't create the stupidity that causes people to claim that Sitchin's "The Lost Book of Enki" is an ancient text.
    He himself stated that it was his own creation - a book written to dramatize what his insane hypothesis claimed.

Harte
    Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Amid all my ranting i have been given cryptic knowledge about eygpt. maybe if we understand more it wouldnt be so cryptic. i was told eygpt was an advanced school. #1 end of story. i was told they were given a "light gravity switch" i was told that the owl heiroglyph meant, "keeping life guarded" not death but in a context. i was told the sphinx was a water gate. but not in the common way. it created bubbles. i was also told that there is something we are missing about the corner of the sphinx's eye. and finally, if you put a croc over my head, i'm digging down. i dont remember anything else right now. i dont have my notes.
    i also remember, "the owl will shine when the sacred sands rise. the cat will speak and the loch always forgets the time." we are missing and i dont remind you of anything. there is no common way.
    the idea of Anubis, the dogs head, means = be quiet, there's more. its something bigger.
    Last edited by hellostone; 10-13-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    among all that... it is seen that if your from fur and eat fur you would be a cannable. overall. hey i love a great steak!!!!!