Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

doe cracking bird necks for feast

so, i'm looking strait at the order of the golden dawn. call illuminati. tell them they are impostors. my thoughts are very conservative about any gift i am given. i try to use it to gain knowledge. at times i do like to show off at concerts.

i dont know what kind of power you have been iconic of. and its useless for me to point at any particular id. there were all kinds upstairs from me. i can check kind of spirit it is to me.
    at any time i felt like someone was playing on calling the cops on me cause, i get high. its just me though.
    my strange signs read that, you take death from people. is it a high they're on? what causes them to wanna die? is it for the sake of a parlor trick? cause thats pretty serious.
    you cant take death back. did you know that? are you ok if you had been doing this? what do you look like underneath? you cant take death back.
    to say the least your out of your mind in possessions. and you cant control the beast thats doing this to people? again.... these are the strangest signs i have imagined. i thought calling pleidis to me was out there. but your under.
    something showed up at a door without the holy ghost. as you imagine, i was terrified, it took free will from my thoughts. it leaped on me like rage- you wanna kill me - i told it was going to cut its head off. or terror like run from it. i went back to the location i found this yeti and the stone meadows sign was fallen and the road was sealed closed. now its called university meadows or something. coral fang is on the road. does brody know about this place too? is all i can ask. although its called mustang corral. does it happen by the moonlight or the tide? one in the same, but which makes it weaker? harder to control? i see the sign that it happens by tic toc.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-23-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    belogen betrogen zur bitch. im a cotton swass. when the devil cries i reign blood. hence equate a dot come. i nine ironed you anyway. 1/9/1669 londons glory or riot and rune. i can take my position without blood. its a divine nature of the holy. i can be anything. except dead. for me to even see death.... its a mercy at stake. i've never resurrected anybody. nobody around me loses life. why is that so easy? does it tempt you to make a fool out of me? i have faith in God. its all i have. it works for me.

make your own mold and i trip you out in a jiffy oil change. where's the corner to me? and the key is slick.
    the red stars are my defense. a mercy is at stake. i'm not. your confusing what corners me. the key of this resurrection thing is not coming from the stars or the heavens. its confusing time (what the illuminati is thrilled for) with actual time of death. it is coming back to a point where its not ALIVE IN DEATH or something. its confusing the mental awareness of the soul. thats why some lose vision. and it loses vision about 1 minute before anyone else knows it lost vision. but its alive as something else. primitive. but its not. its evil. has no holy ghost.
    i have two faces in the sky. one is watching as Christ. the other is watching as Blood of Christ. and heir.
    aileron, show eye.
    jumpsuit dot come.
    LONDONS GLORY
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-23-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    the illuminati is actually a trick of the cabala. order of the golden dawn. and i was thinking about a cave thats saturated in philosophy in mexico. but i dont want to give it away. it might be needed in the future. i'm a cotton swass. true love takes no prisoners. i reign blood. maybe its not understood. it will be. i leave it a sign. i was picked for no charm.

where art thou in the book of the living? forsaken! he said to me in the water- i siccup. hehahah! that must be habakuk 2 maybe 3 too many?
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-23-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    epitath? that all folks? its reads, open path. fair each like i seth.
    i seth 2 like fair alt.
    to hang a moon? why here key? myico hang 3 ways.
    hang to mongrel?
    roll a corner on 4D around Orion. pretty slick to put all 4 out there like that. 5 set 3 odds. so dug. yearly. YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE FOURTH. ITS HIDDen. i'm thinking a door.
    so illuminate all the bright lights. the cue is Isis isnt a golden dawn trick. all summer it was thrice to lights? and i was wondering why am i 2 degrees off STILL? hidden. to make a crooked way strait no less.
    open patimos then. du papas.

the conversation is unexpressible. do cut line?
    as a nine iron. any millenium will do. not cutting line. can you ask someone where i belong? i prefer the special look of lights.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-23-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    epitath? that all folks? its reads, open path. fair each like i seth.
    i seth 2 like fair alt.
    to hang a moon? why here key? myico hang 3 ways.
    hang to mongrel?
    roll a corner on 4D around Orion. pretty slick to put all 4 out there like that. 5 set 3 odds. so dug. yearly. YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE FOURTH. ITS HIDDen. i'm thinking a door.
    so illuminate all the bright lights. the cue is Isis isnt a golden dawn trick. all summer it was thrice to lights? and i was wondering why am i 2 degrees off STILL? hidden. to make a crooked way strait no less.
    open patimos then. du papas.

the conversation is unexpressible. do cut line?
    as a nine iron. any millenium will do. not cutting line. can you ask someone where i belong? i prefer the special look of lights.

Why dont you stop posting this rediculous dibble. It takes up space and is of no import to anyone save perhaps yourself. nn

Blog Entries
    the truth is.... john deere is lucky. i've gone to a carnivorous island. whats so ridiculous? you were never there in the beginning were you NN?
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-04-2018 at 01:17 AM.