The bigger picture could be very simple

Hi all ... Archetypal forces at work that tell a story within and without light and dark in the nature of us all will lay it out for ya ... within man there be dark and there be light Archetypal Blueprints of soul and spirit if you will which are ... in darkness is the soul Red for Mars archetypal he be some would call it ego the devil man's primitive nature powered by sunlight and all things of matter the collective conscience of the EAST ... communism

The light within man Archetypal mercury blue be the colour of spirit powered by the neutrality that reflects from the universal singularity the collective will of the north ... UN

the light and dark Archetypes within women is Venus and Virgo ... Venus the collective conscience of the west and Virgo the collective conscience of the south

I could go on and on about this in so many ways... give you a tip east and west war be the will of mars and Venus see painting Venus disarming mars its the fruit we bear to become one with spirit/the universe

will get back to this soon if I can have a good day from this blue messenger ...

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Hi all ... Archetypal forces at work that tell a story within and without light and dark in the nature of us all will lay it out for ya ... within man there be dark and there be light Archetypal Blueprints of soul and spirit if you will which are ... in darkness is the soul Red for Mars archetypal he be some would call it ego the devil man's primitive nature powered by sunlight and all things of matter the collective conscience of the EAST ... communism

The light within man Archetypal mercury blue be the colour of spirit powered by the neutrality that reflects from the universal singularity the collective will of the north ... UN

the light and dark Archetypes within women is Venus and Virgo ... Venus the collective conscience of the west and Virgo the collective conscience of the south

I could go on and on about this in so many ways... give you a tip east and west war be the will of mars and Venus see painting Venus disarming mars its the fruit we bear to become one with spirit/the universe

will get back to this soon if I can have a good day from this blue messenger ...
    This is a little to New Age for my sensibilities. Good and Evil are from the same tree and as we can see today, they are sometimes interchangeable.

There is only Light and Darkness, and I suppose you might find various colours on each path.

I do not see the importance of the planets in our lives, although I do know that many believe in Astrology and New age religions.

I know there is crimson and black and even a counterfeit light in Darkness, which is the way of good and evil; and on the path of Love and Goodness which is the other way available to Humans, being the way of Truth, there is only Light... white Eternal Light. M.

I can understand your point of view each to there own path if they are seekers ... for me its a story lived and I don't go for the good bad thing to I see it as magnetism if you like east west to north south Archetypal AC DC I think to understand UFOs we need to understand its all connected a story playing out that moves conscience from one pole of thinking to the other pole and when we see the story we will see how it move magnetic fields there in lies the key to the tec of OFOs

the armour of my ego I ley at my feet that is the negative fruit I bear to see the light at my opposite pole ...

see pic of mercury on Pegasus

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...rance_2012.jpg

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    I can understand your point of view each to there own path if they are seekers ... for me its a story lived and I don't go for the good bad thing to I see it as magnetism if you like east west to north south Archetypal AC DC I think to understand UFOs we need to understand its all connected a story playing out that moves conscience from one pole of thinking to the other pole and when we see the story we will see how it move magnetic fields there in lies the key to the tec of OFOs
    the armour of my ego I ley at my feet that is the negative fruit I bear to see the light at my opposite pole ...

see pic of mercury on Pegasus

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...rance_2012.jpg
    I understand 'UFOs' as far as what I have experienced. UFO is a general term. Are you speaking of space-crafts or Aliens, or both.

You seem like a young person, if I am not mistaken. I have done my seeking for the way of truth and I have found it, so there are a lot of 'things' that I have put behind me.

I have an understanding that is written in light on my heart. There are ONLY TWO WAYS available for the Human to travel. The BROAD Way, where you will find great diversity in beliefs and choices, where basically, the Human individual can be and do whatever they want. They can even believe that they can become gods.

Most Humans travel along the BROAD Way in the company of other Humans, enjoying and experiencing all the things they can imagine in their minds. A path where any and everything goes.

Then there is the NARROW WAY, where very few actually travel. You have to find the beginning of the Way, cleanse your Soul and you travel alone, without your friends. It is a difficult way, but it never changes. All those who travel the Narrow Way, learn and experience mostly the same things, since they are eating and drinking from the same knowledge.

All Aliens are of the Darkness. I have seen a few types and waged warfare against them, and won. I know who they are and what they are and what they pretend to be.

Yes it is all connected and it is playing out. There are ONLY TWO PATHS available to Humans. LIFE or DEATH; there are no others and the Aliens and gods are only like static and distraction in the Human experience. Humans are greater and more powerful than Aliens and gods; we only have to come into our full nature, and we will soon. Then the gods and Demons and Angels and Aliens will see who we really are and see their time of enslaving Humans abruptly come to an end. Humans will judge them all in the end. M.