Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries

THE FALL OF THE FAKE-ELITES- Justice for all the Innocents... finally?!!

THE FALL OF THE FAKE-ELITES- Justice for all the Innocents... finally?!!

I wanted to start this new Thread because I do want to in some way document all I can find on this topic. As a Christian, I do pray a lot, and the one constant thing in my prayers is my heart-felt plea to my Father to please, please bring those who are responsible for the trafficking, sexual exploitation, and sacrificing, even the eating of our children and other Humans to justice... please. Expose their evil for all the world to see.

These despicable ones are the so-called Elites of the world; the ones who say that they are too big to jail. Well, even though Christ told us that there is no justice found in this world, which I do not really believe, especially now, I have come to understand what the words really mean. He meant spiritual justice that deals with the Soul. People face their crime charges everyday and the guilty are sentenced... and justice is served.

When I think about what has been and still is happening to our kids and women, I get so angry and feeling so very helpless to save them. But I also know that the Father answers prayers and many concerned people are praying for this evil to face the light. You really have no idea how this makes me feel inside; there is a fire inside me that is burning brightly, and continues to burn, and it will not be extinguished until all those sick, and depraved beasts are captured and chained and sentenced. After that will come the real justice, and I can see that other fire is waiting for them.

So, this Thread will be for all the reports coming out now about the child and Human sex-trafficking that has been and is still being perpetrated by these Satanists, who are the ones who represent the spiritual wickedness in high places. My heart is breaking and I have read a lot on this topic, and it makes me ill. I am sure that my Father knows how I feel... so much evil found in their hearts.

At this moment as I write these words, I feel like there is fire coming out of my nostrils. I am so angry; I truly hate this world-system and the demonic entities who are in power who rule over us. The good news is that their time have come, and all of their evil will be paraded before the eyes of the whole world, at least on this Thread.

The MSM will have to report on this eventually, although they have their own media telling anyone who would listen that all of this is 'fake news'. The recent IG report will destroy them all because justice has come to Earth and it will be carried out. There will probably be many suicides. not the ones allegedly committed by those investigating this topic, but by those who are the perpetrators of these vile and heinous crimes... I believe. M.

IG Report: Hillary Clinton Has Committed 'Sexual Crimes Against Children'

Hanging From Doorknobs: 12 Pedophile Related Celebrity 'Suicides' So Far | Neon Nettle

The Coming Deep State Massacre (Part One) :Eric Holder’s DoJ did not investigate money-laundering charges in deference to bank clients of his very own Washington-based law firm,

Massive Pedophile Ring Exposed With Links to Pope Benedict & His Brother

World’s worst paedo Peter Scully who filmed baby rapes, tortured kids and made them dig their own graves smirks at life in jail

Pope Francis Caught 'Burying Evidence' of Pedophile Priests in 2015

Anthony Bourdain Was About to Expose an Elite Pedophile Ring Before He Died

Last edited by Marlene; 06-18-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here is an interesting and intriguing question to ponder: If as some believe there is mass-killing happening of Humans, where reports from whistle-blowers and survivors said that baths of acid are used to dissolve the flesh of the Innocents after they are brutally murdered, what then happens to their skeletal remains, since acid does not dissolve the bones, just the flesh?

The answer will make you sick to your core; the answer is also in the IG report... re. CEMEX. M

Blog Entries
    Here are a few follow-up and related NEWS headlines. I should also add here that I call them Fake-Elites because they are fakes. There is an actual group or brotherhood called 'ELITES', belonging to the 'family' of EL, and those wanna-be Luciferians, are no way close to ever belonging to that clan. I know who the real ELITES are and at least one of them know who I am...

President Trump is doing great work in shutting down the Human and child sex-trafficking worldwide criminal network. I hope he gets every last one of them and brings them to justice. These people are evil. M.

Suicide: Part of Lucifer’s Catechism and Doctrine! It’s the Real Reason behind the Act! – Exposing Satanism and Witchcraft

BREAKING: Satanic Vampire Network Ruling Planet Earth

WATERGATE WAS PEDOGATE | Pedophiles Down Under

Federal judge rejects Raniere's request for release pending trial - Times Union

Trump says Democrats are responsible for 'child smuggling industry' | Daily Mail Online

Report reveals paedophile attacks are far more widespread than previously feared

Major Hillary Clinton Donor to Be Indicted in Child Sex Trafficking Case

60 Arrested in Texas Online Child Sex Crime Sting