Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

something in sport

so, yea i'm going to give credibility to something of the mouth. which no rich man should desire. confused? with Kali the emotion proves you can illuminate your skin. its a peasant chase. class is in.
    when your baby is stolen it means get ready over the next few days. something is currently holding your kid.
    and a babys life does not mean much to them. so the mother performs a little teaser. the color of her skin is black. this is very important. dont get all excited. nobody is painting thier skin. it was about making yourself available on the road. like a female sitting in a spider web of lore. a blue flag meant you were a patriot of the road. you would join them because the road is wide. you sent in a password of one exalting herself. it was the mothers choice. be in our company or are you going to watch in the dark all night to see if there are lights coming. and when there are, will you be able to see a blue flag? then there is something about the pox. i believe this is why the children were taken as a truth test. if the mother had the pox she better tell them or they would take both of their lives. and the mother often had to sacrafice her own when she did. it was a better thing for her to lose her blood than for both of them. dont ask about the cost of the akashic. it was a gift.
    the sacrafices were travelers of royal society who had money to purchase medicine. overall it was a scheme taking shape. that often ended up with another pregnancy. and this made the woman an instant target.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    the medicine was alcohol. the blue skin meant- there was no winner. as most faces all looked the same. join them or not. thats early independence.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    the only thing this doesnt prove is why only mothers were cast into this. something about a poor me? i have to quench a mans sexual appetite to be left alone to raise a child on my own?

- - - Updated - - -

a pleasant surprise.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    except it began to feel like a revolution. and did i mention sacrafice of innocent travelers?

-something else i feel

Blog Entries
    i'm going to lite it up again. my fat cup has a twitch in my eye. and there is one. of all the record companies of you motor mouths running in all your pride about your abilities....i cant doubt. the cusomers that come in to my work are psyched out to remove this snow flake. they fly in and tell K how they feel about me under the radar. or they fly in and fly out running away with (who knows what they stole?) and do you know who pays the price? i have to listen to K all day! on and on about it. like its my fault the girl gets away. i have to ask, are black people ashamed of thier own hair? i mean, i too, have to do something with mine. i dont have a choice. but i do make myself a clear conscience.
    there is one song that sticks out..... talks about baby a wigger and go confuse my hair.... something. with the smooth life of breaking a new record... my hair is not currently black. its light white. and i think its beautiful. i cant wait to take off this wig.... as you know from your new record.
    yea, people steal often enough in that store. i wish i had a choice about which hair i could get away with. something about hairrrrrr.
    for the new record, its vanity when you steal for it.
    here's something else that i'm going to steal. my own identity. my pride and joy. Kali has long terrible black hair. i dont. i appreciate the audience though.
    and i still believe in your movement. i'm not the enemy. i just have a job that brings me in your path i guess. no vanity here. so keep your gun in your pants next time. ok? i have satellites about my head.

just a little bit of miscommunication or maybe i just dont understand where your coming from. who art thou anyway?!!!

the correction of one or two lets many know where the lines are being crossed. the offence is just a token of corruption.

lets be clear about my position. K promised me my job would be there when i left for florida. what line is being crossed? the 20 year she had 4 stores in the city. the biggest one was on grand. she was robbed and guns put at her neck. a couple times from what i understand. now she is so edgy about it. always ready to dial 911 at even the least hint of suspicion. she's almost 70. been Queen Beauty Plus for about 32 years. she someone ya ought"a know.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    been caught up with kali last night. i finally figured out why it is so. on my door in 2014 the racial movement was started. but in the middle of it they broke into a beauty supply store in ferguson. it was the shame of the game. and in the bible it says, if thy eye is single thou will see the whole body as light. but if not, thou shall see the light as darkness. and what a great darkness it is!!!
    the whole skin color thing then...... it was to steal vanity. it was not a single light in the body. one was for equality the other for vanity. yet, it was all about skin color. how odd.
    behold!!! black kali ma. and she puts the world under her feet as well. something about the way i step. isaiah 42:6 about a heel stone at stonehenge? and...my birthday.
    daniel 12:3 is pleadis in taurus?
    and matthew 4:5-6 thats thrasher magazine.....
    do i try to hard do you think?

solomon 1:9-11 is that supposed to be about carousels? behold thou art fair!
    do you suppose this means nothing? add it up.

its about light power.

by the way aliens, tonight when i get back to my room, i'm going to ghost your show.
    my sacrafice is to deliver a message safely without anyone taking control. its a skilled strait jacket. i dont want compliance. look at me!!! i'm crazy too!! good. now that you see me this way.......i dont have to watch for anybody studying me. i dont want people to know where the knowledge comes from. i just want it to be well known to make beautiful changes among the people.
    i challenge the definition of light power. its my arian sky!!! why does it sound so ugly now? i'm humbled to mention it. but, thats what it is. light power is arian sky. stop defining me with skin deep pride.
    i promise there are no football teams here with a line-back kneeling to traow. or loyalty. the white people hate that i'm Kali, the black people hate that i dance under arian skies. not to mention the participation of a full constellation.

california crossing- fu manchu...... try to walk the line. 12:3- 4:56

isiaha 42:6- there is no stopping- my seperate kingdom. i acknowledge pleadis. what you call blonde i call light. you cannot percieve light as flesh. i understand you want that power. it would be destroyed by the flesh.
    wholly. i dont have a signature. how do you read me?

K- custom shine every where!!!!
    thinking out loud
    (?) so look the other way...... no one knows how or why...... just look the other way (?)
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-27-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    when you get the message, there are 2 sides to contact. as, are we understood? test yourselves before you attack the other side.

this is not cinema and we are not parallyzing anyone for credit.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-27-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    take action.
    a bow? what for? to shoot down a strait and narrow path? because, you just cant believe what people are saying thee's days.

and thats a lullaby parallyzing me. thanks. i get it. i'm not confused. you addressed me. i just cant believe what proper people are naming their babies thee's days!!!! test me England. i got a sharp edge.

this son is set to edify for children of disobedience. when a fire is struck..... when tempers flare...

this defense is an exchange of words.
    by the way.....boys.... cant you spot a flame? your mother was immaculate. i prove my love, when she spoke to me of you. well, does he or doesnt he look like me?
    couldnt you at least spot a flame? or.... there isnt one. do i look like the song now? proving my love.

tunnel vision fails. then you arrive at lovepass. in some state of america. do i know this place?
    moody blues- nights in white satin- never reaching the end
    just what i'm going thru you cant understand. tunnel vision fails.
    they run you down until you fall. they run you down until you cant crawl no moi..........Kaleo
    can you spot a flame? i threw a green river on it and called it levithian. arrive at your own conclusion. i am angry about it still. i gave up everything. leave wild green stones alone -alt j tesselate
    this new son is set to edify for the children of disobedience. He will gather them in the same manner as Churchill. Daniel 9:22-27
    can you picture him? daniel 10:4-6

there was a lady we all know! who shines white light.......daniel 9:17-19 for your city and your people are called by your name.
    Dani California- I LOVE MY BABY TO DEATH!!!!

gotta remember that nobody is better than anyone else...... here. (hello my name is human) and your awfully close to the heel stone.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-27-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    i should go stock up on excelsior while i'm here. its a check of the land and the landscape is a chess board to me.

Blog Entries
    i think i get the bigger picture. the baby- holy smokes prime minister! thats a boss. because He can be of both altar stones. meted 4.25 and above in birthday and meted 3.75 and above in birth right.

i should go shock somebody else.

time tends to stay in the learning center.

can anyone tell me why Kali is blue? i was just curious.

i do what i do for the people. the power has made me just a little lower than man. thats because he doesnt want to see the truth except it be his own.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-27-2018 at 03:44 PM.