Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New, Forgot to post here back when I joined.

Hi,
    Thanks for allowing me to join the Ancient Aliens Forum.

Having been one of many eyewitnesses to a real, and confirmed,
    UFO in Europe, years ago, I got off the dime a year ago and joined
    MUFON.

Do you believe the UFO, you saw, was or is extraterrestial in origin?
    No. I have have no belief as to where it came from, Origin is unknown.
    Real? Yes, Unidentified? Yes, Properly investigated? Yes, Location surveyed? Yes,
    Airborne? Yes, Silent? Yes, Movement tracked with instruments? Yes. Followed? Yes

Witnesses upset or frightened? hell no.

Ancient Alien Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Hi,

MUFON.

Real? Yes, Unidentified? Yes, Properly investigated? Yes, Location surveyed? Yes,
    Airborne? Yes, Silent? Yes, Movement tracked with instruments? Yes. Followed? Yes

Hi Mongoose: I was wondering if the UFO you observed made any sound or not. Thanks NN

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    Hi Mongoose: I was wondering if the UFO you observed made any sound or not. Thanks NN
    NN, he said it was silent. M.

Blog Entries
    Hi,

MUFON.

Hey Mongoose, how did you feel when you saw the UFO? You said you were not upset or frightened. So much strangeness is happening in our world these days and I live with the hope that soon we will find out the truth about all this strangeness. What did MUFON have to say about your sighting? Just curious... M.

Hi Marine,
    How did I feel? Annoyed, and pissed off because I was busy, and had a schedule to keep, and I dreaded the paperwork.
    Many other eye witnesses, same. Nobody was frightened, nobody jumped out of windows, nobody caused the stock market to crash.
    It showed up 4 consecutive nights and stayed about an hour each time.
    Although I'm now a card carrying member of MUFON, this report does not go to them. Sorry, I cannot go
    into detail. And that's it. I desire no notorietry, or recognition of any kind.

Ancient Alien Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    NN, he said it was silent. M.
    Thanks Marlene: I wanted to make sure that there was no sound at all as the UFO I saw had a strange sound to it which I believe is statistically rare. But anyway thanks for answering for this contributor. Strange. NN

Blog Entries
    Hi Marlene,
    How did I feel? Annoyed, and pissed off because I was busy, and had a schedule to keep, and I dreaded the paperwork.
    Many other eye witnesses, same. Nobody was frightened, nobody jumped out of windows, nobody caused the stock market to crash.
    It showed up 4 consecutive nights and stayed about an hour each time.
    Although I'm now a card carrying member of MUFON, this report does not go to them. Sorry, I cannot go
    into detail. And that's it. I desire no notorietry, or recognition of any kind.
    Hey Mongoose, I was just wondering if you ever spoke to anyone else who saw the UFO and what they thought. You are not alone in seeing a UFO, there are several others who have posted such sightings, although I have not heard of one with a recurring UFO on consecutive nights in the same place.

Perhaps it was something man-made. Sounds very strange and mysterious to me, especially by your responses. Remember, we do not judge your experiences, people see all manner of things they cannot explain in the skies. M.

-

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Marlene: I wanted to make sure that there was no sound at all as the UFO I saw had a strange sound to it which I believe is statistically rare. But anyway thanks for answering for this contributor. Strange. NN
    No problem... yes, very strange indeed. M.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There's a song I want to dedicate to ancient aliens. It's by Chevelle called point #1. It's an opportunity to recognize if you have the time.... And they will say, pay for it.

Blog Entries
    Nick fortells the dull and Marlene gives you every conspiracy theory while telling you what's right to believe. OMG! It's everything you think a backward Christian is. This a warm welcome to a sinking ship. Don't rely on them to be found. They can't discover a digit. Even when It's called a factor.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-11-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    What purpose do we come here? For the light of a revelation of course! In a world of modern communication, our beliefs have to be founded to be true. It's not the way we relate to the light. We have to be impressive to be reputable. You have to see it for what it is.