Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: to: the stars

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i'm not trying to shame anyone. its a political fact is that lives are bent around poor behavior. and should it come forth as power....... the static is pretty much automatic like police action against values. theres something more to this. but i have to get ready for work.

Blog Entries
    any mother would certainly come clean. i am tied to the INS. by exchange. nothing certain is introduced. i am Stone. i was testified except it was introduced noting the way i communicate i quite clear energy. it certainly isnt common clay. i was four I'd? --O-- I I --O-- I I. your kids step up and write out HELP!!! keep the channel on the street open!!!!

its common. i'll throw myself down any time any place for........ SHADE?
    WWW.LEARN ADVICE
    its Ahk Ba!
    by exchange.; is it right to manipulate opportunity? I am that I am and i know my temple after all. is something elluding you? Eye know. i win. and i'm over the whole thing. enjoy a brand new life. you know, the perfect portion.

then the music takes over. a song can change what you know about things. a wave of signs, it is written in the stars.

the rules of war are black and white. you get a chance to spend life out in prison while your countries survivors pay for the worlds damage the war caused. and i know, there are many strong things about you. this should have never taken place. they are made less holding you at gun point. at least the muslims add to a palace.
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-12-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    this is on the edge of feeling like armegeddon. can it be stopped? its not even righteous. its like naming poor behavior on the property of a pleasant view in...... LAS VEGAS?!!!! its like i cant even find my voice. let me remind my parents before i open the door?!!! oh my goodness the news!!! where is it all coming from?!!! dont take it for granted.

you know its nothing? im stunting?

i'm about to become alexix. let me remind my ocala personality.... best to stay in your lane boy. cause we go where we want to.
    our hometowns in the dark. 21 pilots. reminds me of......

.P.S. 21 pilots tommorow. let me extend my offer currently. the revelation does not drive away fear. it means to kill for balance. i do not want to monument ruin;.

too the people who dont get the whole picture of ocala....
    i lived in a park called shady villas. next to it was a park called paddock village. i gues it doesnt have to mean anything to the news about las vegas shooting steve paddock.
    but then there was another shooting in a school in parkland florida. marjorie stoneman douglas.
    and before that the news was exploding with stories about political sexual offences. and i was going thru that feeling at the same time myself.
    and before all this there was a story about a girl named, reality winner.
    connect the dot dot dot and it adds up to a bigger picture. not sure if its really mine but i know i;m tied to pleadis.
    and to know the property of my work before..... then its obvious this has been valued for reverence.
    all along in a war pacing itself on similarities of police and religion nobody sent a line out to offer insight. question?
    boots on the ground was to direct police action. not solicit power. the property value was as sold artillery. the reward? it turned into holy war like, say hello to my God! and nobody mentioned that they might,.....like...... know how to say hello? to God.
    its the true impression of a liar. how little you know about what people believe. and it reminds Islam. this is not about a reward. it is about the Stars and power on earth as anergy its better than oil. and bigger because you know it already works. there is no parallel to raw form. you just know it holds its own weight. and sigh........the vision could have practically been lost on those too greedy to redeem them from things they did know about but were not aware of. like some 3rd world.
    and politics stole time from them while they were on the street fighting about what guns they could use. or rather- which side are you on.
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-13-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    the truth is, if i'm just in it for religious beliefs.... why cant i just pick one? because the truth is bigger than anything anybody was ready for. has anybody been excluded from what you already know in your particular belief? you know how it works. God is bigger than anything you thought of before. how could this motion set all this religion into action thru one that you can identify? and in such stories you favor a bride.
    and i dont dwell or think much beyond that. i dont know where the energy is always coming from. sometimes its shaped. sometimes its while im reading. and other times it goes too far. but it can carry a message to me throughout anything. to me, that sky has writing on it .

i know i have alot books. its about getting closer to God. learning there are many ways. and i carry that light.
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-13-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Serj can we just.......Mmmm feel good tonight? Arc the Valley of Kings.

a King and a Prince are certainly seen at the door. how many more guesses does it take?

"ARC THE VALLEY, A VEIL IS UPON US AND YOU KNOW ONE LION TO YOUR EYES. "

so put the keys in my hand..... hell on wheels its no big deal. we been like this for years on end and we'll let you know where where and when. so put the keys in my hand. 210, 212.

something about the AGE is in my head... i heard the word i heard the call.
    living divinely over yourth- they said.

WE KNOW!

miss me? its a Natural Graham halfway across the land. how do you read me- some kind of joy ride. double nickle and a drive by.
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-13-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    fu manch- live at dante's across the land. how do you read me? the only thing to pull you over is UFO"s. King of the Road, hell on wheels! its no big deal! so look the other way- to know what we know!

i its all brand new!!! just like i told you!! (blue tile fever )
    and its nothing except a preferred customer. i heard.... they say- Kay gives him special discount on everything. so whats the value of unity if you dont make it out for everybody?

am i sally K to you? King of the road says you move to slow!!!
    after this next song- california crossing something tells me to know 50cent is out there. i think i'll listen to my own cd's. i dont know the name of the songs i want to hear. but it starts out.... somethin about....uhhhh..... better get down better lay down....... i got that cd twice. one was burnt and one was given. it just happened to be the same cd twice. its not like me to turn down free music.
    i'll let you know what he says.....WAIT!!! i hope this isnt a familiar sign from the otherside. is 50 ok?
    now i'm thinking about the 2 cd's i have. its called the massacre. and whats a double nickle and a drive by on the door for? starts out saying- to all my fans......
    and i'm the biggest fan of me!! CD's are pretty scratched up though.
    Nigga's will POP you at the light..... a low throw- a low hand to see if you know how to act. so you know if a nigga's just trippin.
    i'm still trying to decide if this is a homicide. theres a rock star treated for superior views like POW to someone at my door.
    i'm supposed die tonight.... i'm gonna ride tonight.....
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-13-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    i'm about to put a knife to somebodys eye if i dont figure out whether this is a homicide. wheres 50?
    who this someone sending signs that say, "i'm gonna die a sally man?" ARC THE VALLEY!!! SALOMON IS A RICH MAN!
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-13-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    so, about this secret of dante's, just leave it at the door. its not like i can explain it again without all the.... you know me. what is faith alone? nothing about this is impossible when you take it thru the door. i can tell who has it and who dont. and maybe some of you on here can pop in to dante's and check out what i'm talking about. i hear he's really good. he works with this girl- i cant remember her name. theres a group of hair stylists- i remember nefertiti's name. cause i like it. the girl dante is partners with had a masquerade party. cause i remember her looking the masks at the store.
    i wonder what kind of party that is. i've never been. i wonder if its a "too cool to fit in" type thing.
    can you imagine having the name Nefertiti? would that be an awesome discovery later on in life when you realized the roots of this name. a part of you would just become it.

Aa! i would say its One in a Million type names.
    i have a story about Aaliyah and i've said it before. it was 2011 and it was fourth of july. i borrowed her cd from a friend's daughter and first thing was the beats for the street. that sound!! was over the top for base beats.
    i was getting ready to go out that night for the 4th party and she was there doing my hair that night. she made my hair look just like her image on the One in a Million cd.
    i think i ended the night driving around by myself way out on country roads with her and her cd. that night will last forever with me.
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-13-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    so when i hear songs from females you know what i hear is the joy of love. its not about attraction. its like the only thing they have to lose is love. and its from heaven when you know who is talking to me. but i hear love songs from girls like gospel to me. the joy of love they send to me.

Blog Entries
    i'm in a postition to ask- why is my wifi so broke at the lodge? it just cuts me off. and i had so many prophecies given to me to understand. and i couldnt possible go thru them from the beginning to the end now. it took me all night to see them.
    but do you know what is a condition of the heart? maybe i dont understand what is being done to me. but it sure isnt natural. it feels like it grows bigger and bigger and slower and slower in my chest until it feels like pudding having contractions in my chest. .
    i live inside heaven. so what are the plans? dont go anywhere?

and why did wade seem to be a set up to me? i wouldnt look the same to him now would i? lets see where do i know him from? he lives in winfield? or was a friend thru christine? it would take the speed of C to know where your going out on hwy 79. but the road he lives on is particularly hard to find at night. so i had to turn around. i think theres a lawn mower repair shop right there at it. wade used to live at Capital- something-apartments on the service road between cave springs and zumbehl.
    what else is out in winfield? a grave yard with my name on it.
    i had them working on the amen in job 31 last night. i wonder if it means the same to you.
    Last edited by hellostone; 06-14-2018 at 08:42 AM.