Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: to: the stars

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    here's a tip, why is any will Pringle now? when did the......... my offering as well. its a bargain to the throne now. they need the spare change.
    and about hoffa, its not about the general people or the general market. its about the rich. how its his right to deny them to others. to speak about being caught in something..... are you thirsty? it was an AB line here. and he explains it might ADD! and strengthen him to pay an old debt to an impovershed society? yea right.
    2 electric planes an offering of light. reminds me 2 kennedy's down. nothing changes if nothing changes.

almost like he's thinking of me..."NOW SEE HERE!"
    uhhh OAo? ok. lets see. whatelse.
    question? why there was no king the whole time. Queen ELizabeth did not need a blood line. she was original if nothing else. but everything can be polluted. phillip is not even a ruler. nor ever tried. what do we ever know about him? hoffa if i can spell the name right.
    evidence by chance? no. angels told me its the same as the birds and the bees. you know because its instinct to know the truth. i know who i am!!!
    i can even be without a king.
    its out of contol now! dont show them hoffa! it backs up support! do anything but deny them access to..... does anyone wanna jump yet? .....deny them access to The Royal Ledger of Family Names. dont forget to be mentioned in this book it does apply to everyone in line. generations have passed. so i'm sure within 2 or 3 it wont be hard to locate missing information.
    mmmm..... good thing i'm working for an asian lady. what do i have to do with american employment?
    treason before i'm beheld? wherefor do i know you? charles something or another. what is that monumental power. heir to something. correct my suspicion. why has st. charles been in the pockets of for so long? its in the hedges and the hoffers.
    and i'm all washed up now.
    let me remind you, i'm a vow to be a sign. what a place to put my name!
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 10:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    i guess he's going to strengthen himself now by paying old debt to impoverished soviet union right? you cant even tinker with my mirror. allow the scoffers to come search these ideas.

caught out in the open? i'm a hunter. I'm K-Orion. the only message around me was a bow to shock them asking how it forms as everything around me. its the only messsage there ever was identifying me now.
    its a star prime minister. 2 left. seal the 3rd by lintels.
    its a cup for me and myself. because i do arc of time at hand.
    or suprise me and do arc at anytime.

FOR THE 5TH TIME... I'VE TOLD YOU. I'M GENUINE. I AM ONLY......Talking to God. who is with me right now. i would feel lonely if i were anyone else. thank you daddy. and i really dont care about gaining

and together we will buy the stairway to heaven and you know,,, when the stores are all closed. its really not me is it?
    fly hoffa. your only choice is Micks darker. of what africa? i still wouldnt get caught with my fly out in the open. do you mind?

do we really need to press for details? seal free trade as a spender. your saved by a center. a wharehouse here? next door? let me go see for myself..... ah! its there offering lights so the airplanes on the other side can see. ke i planned to!

and to my family its actually not your burden anymore. your free from any secret force. i just went a little over your head.
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 11:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    is there anything going on in the Amen i am a city! were you expecting a water employee to sound like Mu-sic. Amen to the city. DC needs to get in here and found out just who is aligned that is actually not America's burden since before the french indian war. i am free institution in America and it doesnt seem like all our needs are getting met. right here. and this is actually where i was born to be such a burden to me. so much for all the work the forefathers did to provide freedom of state. doesnt take much to steal the keys to the city. like i was born on a back road.
    john 2:15-29

something to sing about, Hark? the Harold! Angels sing! its just water cysts on my eardrums. its an inner ear. its a simple plan to become detached. do you mind a double? Harry's real. its just another age. and you have to be a freak to be a star. An Aaron opened the door. out of the grave is my story.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 12:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    i'm watching my signs and i'm brought back to this professor. he didnt say what he taught. he talked about nonsense that didnt really matter. and for lack of stimulation is seen him making zombies out of people with black holes in thier eyes. why is that expressed? then to find out it didnt really matter. but, as a matter of fact i might mind. whats with that guy? is a reaper? thats the picture i got. steppin on his head and ripping his mouth off the ground. telling him to speak out of the corner. you might not mind a reaper too much but i do. that was my first encounter with jack the reaper. this professor was my 2nd. and i was disguised to follow him to the grave and do it again. its a stranger indeed. run that credit check ISS. i wanna know who this stranger was in my eyes. it was last wednesday right before light time for me. he spent over 300 on some hair for a lady he was with. but that doesnt say much. i hold on to the sign of a surgeon.

Its a hermatic identity. a physical change to be discovered by light reactions.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 02:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    I TIMOTHY 6:19-21 if you dont mind whats the matter with me.... is whats on your mind.
    and i'm thinking i see all this that people have done to you. because england does shine with heretics. and i there are bad memories that i cant get out of my mind. about a fire pit that christ stood in the middle of. and they beat him in hell until i seen him change. it wasnt that he didnt care. it was face man kind like this. and whats the matter is that what i seen at the door in rolling meadows wouldnt let me have my own mind. it took it like this is terror and rage. and i, in return screamed and ran. i was so scared. then something followed me. i could see it on the faces of others who sped up- it was a black man- he sped up to look right at me on the highway. his eyes were black. and his smile was the face of a mindless man. there were others too. but i dont care to mention everything. i'm thinking right now. is this a locked door or a seal? a bolt on it.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 04:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    do you see? they bring in light except its death by sunrise for a wave of lost reflections? an open line springs. it does not mind me is the matter. because i did not trespass.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 04:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    they are not hunters. they are gatherers. they are not Orion. they place an electric plane with shiny sticks like they are upsetting the cranium. the message of feeds. its an immenent message of offering light to plant. and we are not in the Sun topside there. they want to bury it. there is only one choice there. the call out another as, needs to change. but there is only one choice there. the message is playing tricks.
    its ephesians 4 again. but what the evil they do is ephesians 5:12-14 to the point. no man tells another to wake from the dead and christ shall give thee light. they give you red lights. what is that red light used in the photo process called?
    its a pitfall of disgrace.
    when i alone was being watched i am timed. i carried the Word of God? it does not communicate. then when i stood to it the sense was all different. "is this sinning?" is the reflection fell on itself. i wasnt out of line. i can be out at anyhour. in the times of AD it was a quid pro. its odd to prove equal.
    it simulates that it lacks detection. but it bolts. run along? it is time? and its always another voice defining the value of me. and it probably doesnt equal an Area equation.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 05:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    you have find your name. does the accounts vary? find you name. or deny me and deny yourself. its an appearance.