Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: to: the stars

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

to: the stars

ok read your challenges. on a model a lift would create 2 lifts. one on each side. watch the movement. do i step? in oxygen it tends to speed up an atomic reaction. in all positions its an unconscience move. done in one two. it was one manuever. then to keep moving, the unusual arial is replicated.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    so i sent you a message under the contact us on your site. i wanna make sure you get it. so look for it. i know exactly what i'm talking about. and does somebody else whoever has my river book!!!

Blog Entries
    by the way..... red hot chilli peppers. standin in line to see the show tonight.... by the way i tried to say i'd be there
    the unusual arial is like 1 then 1(is equal to or greater than)1 and you move across area as pockets. out/within
    this is nothing dimensional. it appears suddenly gone because you cross in steps....diagonal movement. and it is. you can cross in big steps. but thats the direction. i dont wanna too much out here for everybody.

you will clearly see- make a move III (temples of boom) ok i'll shut up about it now. its been so long since i was given answers to mysteries. i love it too. but if you know what i'm talking about in my book then you can figure out the math.

i think i know who has it.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    so i get these signs, asking me.... can you trip like i do? meaning physically. who wants to know? is it people im picking up on? or is a direct question to me?
    there is an electrical reaction. on a molecular level. its lifts you.
    i know i know i know. i got scared. i thought i was gonna get electrecuted. its a fear. sorry.
    but its quick and you sleep in oxygen. i love it anyway. i just have to think of it like a piercing or something
    .....what it was, i will never say..... lullabies to paralyze qotsa
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-16-2018 at 01:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    i was just reading an article on yahoo news about a photo of the earth and moon 40 million miles out. now i understand the pyramid in the sky. do you identify? its exactly! we're a big blue whale!!!
    it sublime!! it funny cause thier album is even called 40oz to freedom....

maybe nasa is playing jokes. hehehhah! good one.
    heh. anad whoever put up hotel california AT - thats absolutley not funny. its alarming as a matter fact, huh.

and it goes, abra come grab ya am ka amun.

its a pearl. its truth or consequence.

ever watched the lyric video to chris cornell- nearly forgot my broken heart. i need it.
    it reminds me of everything. even Nefertari. the truth of a feather
    and maybe something stolen?
    it doesnt feel right. i dont wanna feel like this.
    i need a heart of stone.
    God i miss my love! and i know it is no man.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-16-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    hey NASA remember when my favorite song was Flavor by tori amos? what does it look like... this orbital ball from the fringes of the milky way?

i'm a monster magnet.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-16-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    alot has happened lately. i cant begin to explain the phenemenou. you have to see it to fully understand the depth of it. and it raises alot questions. and explains at the same my circumstance. it has taken the way i identify ancient aliens and now calls it, Amun Ra- chorded. its not a bad thing. it just means to say, "this is no tale!" but, i'm also reminded of the fight i was going thru before. it was a fight for power in the air waves. theres is something going on that is broadcast thru radio. because so far, i think its only understood in audio frequencies. it does something to sound that creates a "real time" effect in people. i've asked people if music ever seems like its right on time with what you are doing at that moment.
    i mean, its fun all right! it goes un noticed by most people but i think there is some kind of unconscience connection made anyway. and its made under control by certain agencies or for profit services. so.... there is really no gain for the common people in this advanced neuro-technology. and its only harnessed as a "real time" entity. i dont think they understand fully the possibilities for human evolution. to evolve as part of technology. and it scares me. because the first thing they do with it is profit under some sort of manipulation.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-21-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    the reason why my circumstances has brought to this television forum is because you really have to see it as well to grasp it. its not just heard. and there is a satellite not being fully used because it is for vision. but, oh my God! here we go! will it be a battle over supreme power of the air? its Amun Ra- chorded. and will we fall if the two team up and completely control our reality? because we would evolve our thinking to something like this must really matter. and completly loose our sense of self. my communication was evolved to be a part of history. and then it manifests as Ancient Aliens. is the avatar of the eye mean vision to a program? is it another sign? you really have to understand the depth of this phenAmunon Ra.

then again, my sources of communication keep growing out into everything. i do it to learn. for wisdom and knowledge and increased faith in God. to get closer personally. theres nothing i could i ever buy that would take this place. i love it! the connection makes me feel whole with the universe. do you get it? its not a profit to me. its something i value very much.

i was looking at a piece of my art from 2 years ago. and theres a text that reminds of the way satellites might talk to each other. i connect it to a mean. (ha! ha! my inside joke) what i meant to say is, i connect a certain translation? dialect? a constant understood meaning of the way it shapes and forms itself. and what it means within the lines. its harder to explain than it is to tell you what it says. the overall question was how was year 17? and the replied text said, "it begins with an ending and i didnt look out one bit. no movement to enter."
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-21-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    another key player to me is Thrasher Magazine. of course i receive direct communication thru written language. and i can do this thru books.... history books... or i have this set of time life man myth and magic books. and they have given me great explanations to what is happening and how people of the past have determined it. only i have done it in every way known to man so far.... even comic books work. i keep up with Thrasher because, well i like sk8, also it keeps it fresh. its always a new publication and i have no idea what is going to be said. so i know i'm true and not just remembering something i already read, heard, or seen. and its always right on to me.

i think it must be really important to establish communication and to explore the boundaries of it. its not just translating words... it translates memories, interests, common grounds. its not really what you understand its how you understand it. its not a test. its an interest. its how you relate. its now important to you because you care about the portal.

its why religions dont tend to mix. its not about who they worship really. its all One. its how they worship. and i really shy away from it lately. because it ends up being an arguement about one person's beliefs compared to another. well, you cant argue between AA (Ancient Aliens) Thrasher, and Tool. i'de like to see you try.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-21-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    just one post today. and i know its true because when i was reading it a pulling it apart in my head, i thought eh.... maybe i'm reading to much into it. then, the box that says "translate to english" pops up and i get that glow in my eyes about it. so it must be. i was looking at to the stars academy.... and ( i got a secret for you too but not here so public) the overview mission is to create a public benefit and having more people come together within communities of interest. to join us..... not as an extra but as a team. you increase your knowledge of the possibilities in the future by learning more from the past and whats already been done. many times. we are offering a way of facts. you can contact us. (ET ALIEN)