Cat's In The Kettle - Weird Al Yankovic (Not Bob Rivers)

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Scott, thanks for the chuckle. Weird Al is very funny. I was just reading an article about the South Korean government telling the restaurants not to serve dog meat during the Olympics. Some are still doing it. M.

Yeah, serving dog meat during the Olympics could stir up quite a scene.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    what is 21 pilots Lane Boy to velvet revolver psycho killer? 5.15.07 ok? a talking heads cover. (smirks)

why am i found in the middle of sessions? oh yea! ramp riders that morning. hehahah! it was our sunday thing. just a penny for my thoughts. amd i wondered all this time how anyone knew about the music. THATS PIXIES!!!

and you cant say anything about myspace. the viel broke and i thought the whole world was talking to me. i knew nothing about heeding a sign. so there.
    but the truth is, i was being called out by some.... it was very confusing. i guess if you know then you know. otherwise, im tired of repeating the story.

and stop saying i was wierd that night. i was chaos.

and i'm going to tell everybody- you die alone. i'll paint you speckled in my eyes. so that i dont confuse you with another,..... but.... you die alone. so whats the point?
    its a choice i make who i will and will not like.
    i know who i am. i dont need to take sides.
    if you know about repeating signs then you gotta know eventually i will address it just to get it out of my face. and it was nary an appetizer.
    spoonman. black hole sun. like a stone. fell-on.... unless all your friends are in the air......
    pearl jam- daughter not everybody likes the things i believe in. then again, its about making your own decision. its nothing i can wish. everybody gets to decide what they like.

now i'm getting these signs to give reason. its not about cleanliness or that. its about lifestyle and a foundation.
    like i love talking about this. so, its like that huh? maybe eventually somebody will figure out what our differences really hold against us. and its not an out-of-town thing. is that urban gum? or is that a herb and a gun and someday we'll figure it out. a ridged life is easily spent. go see for yourself. and its not like its a question.
    just go!!!!! if you must know. i stay here. why wouldnt that young man get off my door? i didnt want to ask him anymore what he was doing..... just go!! you see for yourself. he was going to do what he set out to do. and it was disrespectful to say the least. why did that happen? its not a normal reaction. so what other doors does that guy prey on?
    theres a back story here. about something better just forgotten.

and if you know the truth at all then you see how easily a perception is twisted. and i cant forget it. because it is for lifestyle and foundation. and its being taken from you while your out there marching for peace. do you see how easy it is to get the picture twisted? and the good guys die too.
    i hate this conversation. i avoid it. about our differences. its easy to talk about what steps we can make to change. i'm sorry.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-04-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    beastie boys!! why?!!! its about giving you the best possible rest so you can achieve the spirit.

Where's the bull?
    what? you think i ran a light?
    its about to be a bomb.
    where's the bull?

its a nest of scars upon my head.

its like the foolish english following yugoslavia.

so.... its not Dei love?
    i had this conversation to avoid a reference? oh!!!! my kids. so what? we dont have to mix nationalities to be equal. its my choice. and all the while..... no i dont march for anything. because i'm white and in a crowd i'm called names too. 1st off- black people wont listen to a white woman. what do i know about it? well, i dont call the police every time im targeted. 2nd- if i'm seen as a lover than thats what i am. and the otherside wouldnt hear what i have to say either.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-04-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    and finally its about facing your hopes and not your dreams.

i just got back to my room and turned the show on..... verbatim"somehow influencing..." weird huh? its funny.

I'm Lord Ra as well. Dei Spring! this time i'm targeting waste. i'll call out names too. Trump, you need to quit giving kick backs to whiten the land and clean up that dump you call Busch's wildlife. dont call them bunkers when you need hazmat suits to protect you from the bombs coming in. its called barrel roll. and dont say you dont know about it either. who had a special about st louis?

who has an allah? and would do it for anything? then turn around and say, i wont do it either. where are the bombs going out?
    when trump says, you need to quit fighting back. do you turn around and say, ok i'm done. i dont either. so where are the bombs going out? who has an allah? where is koreas waste going to? what ally can show their support by not doing something anymore? now, it goes where?
    the mir doesnt know thats for damn sure. our mir partners would tell you.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-04-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    diamonds: show me what a candle can do
    yaugh: yea! put it out!!!
    am i too big to predict a point?
    a beanie!
    your not bringing me into a precarious situation to prove a point. what shows support by not doing something? and it goes where for what? you know i wont home tonight. thats for dam sure. Albanian. this is just keeping up with my signs. it has not been explained completely.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-04-2018 at 04:48 PM.