Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

what are you eating?

i'm having pad tai and drinking budlight lime tonight. i'm sure NN is loaded with insults for me so, uh...... fire away?

by the way the whole thing about shiva aka kali is.... i'm armed. but i dont have a gun.and no weapons. and i can speak in tongue. i'm a blue blood.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-22-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    i'm having pad tai and drinking budlight lime tonight. i'm sure NN is loaded with insults for me so, uh...... fire away?

by the way the whole thing about shiva aka kali is.... i'm armed. but i dont have a gun.and no weapons. and i can speak in tongue. i'm a blue blood.
    Speaking in tongues? The original translation means speaking another authentic language. Not some made up church language.So how many languages do you speak.

Blog Entries
    i speak the language of sign. it glows. its a language that manifests no matter what the national language is. que es eso? (K, is it so?) =what is it?

and if you really know who i am.. you would understand when i say, i'm gonna make swiss cheese of this mountain. (smirks) its an old joke part of the big point.

do i stick around like somethings in your teeth? (do i wanna know- arctic monkeys)

it glows either audible or legible. words glow to me. its the language of sign. its likening the word Orion to Oriental and getting the connection that was lost thousands of years ago.
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-14-2018 at 03:30 PM.

i speak the language of sign. it glows. its a language that manifests no matter what the national language is. que es eso? (K, is it so?) =what is it?

and if you really know who i am.. you would understand when i say, i'm gonna make swiss cheese of this mountain. (smirks) its an old joke part of the big point.

do i stick around like somethings in your teeth? (do i wanna know- arctic monkeys)

it glows either audible or legible. words glow to me. its the language of sign. its likening the word Orion to Oriental and getting the connection that was lost thousands of years ago.
    Is it mathematics or sacred geometry?

speaking in riddles is in its self speaking in tongues. Intresting! A puzzlement!

Orion is where they came from. Or did they. Or did they and are they just comming back to their birth planet? Or are they just seeing if their livestock is ready for slaughter? It has happend before. I ofcorse mean humans. They took both the quick and the dead then and will do it againe.

Blog Entries
    no. have you ever experienced the connection? whatever it is, is so gentle and loving. and it is so much fun. during the 5 years i was connected i never laughed so hard. mostly at myself. its the best feeling in the world. i was given strange lessons in truth. albeit gentle and loving, very strict in nature. very simple guidelines to follow as a human. but very strict about these guidelines. not just anybody is allowed to make this connection. its kind of a cool feeling to know you passed the test and were given knowledge or were given witness accounts of your own. i seen it. i heard it. i even felt it touch me.
    i could ask anything. and i did. thats why i have what i call, scrap knowledge. bits and pieces of everything.

something else i failed to mention before, wild life didnt seem to be afraid of me. i had rabbits hop in thru my door, snakes wouldnt bother moving out of my path in a park, once i was sitting on the ground by a lake in the middle of day and a raccoon came crashing out of the woods and climbed over me and went back into the surrounding woods. aren't they nocturnal? even this year a squirrel was outside my window and i when i went outside, it allowed me to pick it up with my hands. it nipped at me but didnt bite. strange huh"
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-15-2018 at 04:20 PM.