Thread: Nuclear war

Ancient Alien Junior Member

Nuclear war

Will meet after nuclear war I will contact amphibious aliens species will rebuild home in Antarctica

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by God ra View Post
    Will meet after nuclear war I will contact amphibious aliens species will rebuild home in Antarctica

Your plan will never happen. Once again THIS PLANET BELONGS TO HUMANS, NOT ALIENS OR gods, and we will fight you for it in the end, and we will win.

Ra does not know it yet, but he and his Solar kingdom army are coming here because they are compelled to, by the God of gods, the Son of Man, who is the Author and Finisher of everything, where they will all be judged and then destroyed. M.
    Last edited by Marlene; 09-26-2017 at 11:54 AM.

I don't care about u r opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Your plan will never happen. Once again THIS PLANET BELONGS TO HUMANS, NOT ALIENS OR gods, and we will fight you for it in the end, and we will win.

Ra does not know it yet, but he and his Solar kingdom army are coming here because they are compelled to, by the God of gods, the Son of Man, who is the Author and Finisher of everything, where they will all be judged and then destroyed. M.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by God ra View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you should RA. You are leading an Army to Earth to destroy, God knows who, and I know that you are not a friend of Humans... pure Humans that is, most likely the friend of hybrids, and the demonic possessed and the like. The True Human will inherit the Earth, and all those entities which were formed in the Darkness of the Deep, which includes Ra, will be coming here for sentencing, since they have already been judged.

WE ARE THE MEEK and this EARTH belongs to us; it is our inheritance. Our Army and Our KING will also come, and Ra will have to face HIM, on his knees.

I do believe that a fake god and his army are coming to Earth, some of whom are already here. Perhaps this is Ra, and he may carry out his purpose, whatever that is, for there is destruction on his part on the Earth; however I also know that Ra remains ignorant of the true power, the one that the gods do not know, and that power will remove all of those who destroy the Earth and imprison and destroy them, then making the Earth inhabitable for the meek, who the true kings, and princes and sons and children of the TRUE KINGDOM of EARTH- The Humans... not gods, not Angels, not Demons, nor hybrids, neither Aliens or Fallen Ones, who incidentally, will all be here at the same time, in the Last Days, which are slowly upon us. All for sentencing.

You should care, because you must know by what means you are to be delivered and destroyed and for what purpose. If you do not care about my opinion, then do not post yours. Marlene/ Alpha Spark. M.
    Last edited by Marlene; 09-29-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, you should RA. You are leading an Army to Earth to destroy, God knows who, and I know that you are not a friend of Humans... pure Humans that is, most likely the friend of hybrids, and the demonic possessed and the like. The True Human will inherit the Earth, and all those entities which were formed in the Darkness of the Deep, which includes Ra, will be coming here for sentencing, since they have already been judged.

WE ARE THE MEEK and this EARTH belongs to us; it is our inheritance. Our Army and Our KING will also come, and Ra will have to face HIM, on his knees.

I do believe that a fake god and his army are coming to Earth, some of whom are already here. Perhaps this is Ra, and he may carry out his purpose, whatever that is, for there is destruction on his part on the Earth; however I also know that Ra remains ignorant of the true power, the one that the gods do not know, and that power will remove all of those who destroy the Earth and imprison and destroy them, then making the Earth inhabitable for the meek, who the true kings, and princes and sons and children of the TRUE KINGDOM of EARTH- The Humans... not gods, not Angels, not Demons, nor hybrids, neither Aliens or Fallen Ones, who incidentally, will all be here at the same time, in the Last Days, which are slowly upon us. All for sentencing.

You should care, because you must know by what means you are to be delivered and destroyed and for what purpose. If you do not care about my opinion, then do not post yours. Marlene/ Alpha Spark. M.
    M I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here.MR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    M I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here.MR

Hi MR, Perhaps he is a wolf in sheep's clothing for those who are blind, but Ra has been very open from the beginning about his plans with his Solar kingdom army coming from Orion, to bring destruction to those who destroy the Earth... so he says, so no mystery here; we are watching very closely. M.

Blog Entries
    Hi MR, Perhaps he is a wolf in sheep's clothing for those who are blind, but Ra has been very open from the beginning about his plans with his Solar kingdom army coming from Orion, to bring destruction to those who destroy the Earth... so he says, so no mystery here; we are watching very closely. M.

perhaps I never understood the comment, I knew you would straighten me out. Tell me more.MR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    perhaps I never understood the comment, I knew you would straighten me out. Tell me more.MR
    MR, no, you did not misunderstand. Ra has many short Threads posted here about his plans to come here with his Solar kingdom army to destroy those who make war on the Earth. He is coming in spaceships, don't know if he has arrived as yet. He said he is going to Antarctica. You should check out his posts. Go to his profile and check out what he has to say; it is very interesting. M.