Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great images of the system in these short videos. I am not sure how watching these images will make you feel, but, something strange is happening to us on this Earth and soon we will be forced to look up, because there are 'things' headed towards our planet... very, very, dangerous and fearful things. These are the most graphic images so far. M.

Amazing Sky Images Mid June 2018 - YouTube

WHACKED Webcam Photos From Spain/Germany - YouTube

Jupiter Spaceship Update ++ Biggest Orb Ever in Alaska - YouTube

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Early this morning was very strange here for me. I think there was a house party at the top of the block and at around 5:00 am every one was leaving and they were all speaking very loudly. I guess they were drunk, walking past my building. I was asleep and woke up, but did not open my eyes; I had only gone to sleep a couple of hours before.

Anyway, with all the commotion outside, I decided to get up and look out my window. First, I rolled over to face the window and opened my eyes, only to be surprised as to how bright it was. I got up and looked down the street and saw an ambulance and flashing cop lights. It was towards the East and the sun was not scheduled to rise for another hour or so.

I was shocked out of my mind; my first thought was, 'Nibiru is here'. The sky was very blue, abnormally blue and there was light, but the thing that got my attention was the red clouds... They were so red and they were spread all across the southern skies all the way to the west. Behind the red clouds was a strange blue sky.

I sat by my window and watched as it get brighter and then the clouds changed to copper, it was weird, and the copper moved across the skies all the way to the west. Some time later it was the break of dawn and the sunlight started to shine, but the Sun had still not risen, and then after a time, the clouds became white again once it got brighter.

I am convinced that what I saw, even a few times, early in the morning, before sunrise, is the light of the system. I expect it to get stranger and I will begin to take photos of what I am seeing in the skies around me. What is it like in your skies?

Have a safe week-end Everyone. M.

NIBIRU PLANET X UPDATE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I GOT! 6.21.18 - YouTube

PLANET NIBIRU ~ uPDATE ~ STRANGE LIGHTS ~ MEXICO ~ REVE;ATOPM 8 TALKs about the Wrath to come - YouTube

NIBIRU PLANET X 6.22.18 UNBELIEVABLE VISIBLE PLANETS IN THE SKY! - YouTube

YOU WONT BELIEVE THE ECLIPSE IN TODAYS FOOTAGE PROOF OF NIBIRU PLANET X 6.19.18 - YouTube
    Last edited by Marlene; Today at 06:42 PM.