Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    The system is still getting closer to us. Here are a couple of the latest sightings, M.

NIBIRU PLANET X BREAKING!! 5.7.18 VISIBLE PLANETS IN THE SKY! SUNSETS ⛅�� - YouTube

NIBIRU PLANET X Two Suns In The Sky 2018 Video - YouTube
    Where? Still don't see it! Oooops! Thats right its not there.

Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Hi AO: There were no sightings but for clouds and sunset cloud reflections. Yup......its not there. Pure unadulterated silliness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well with you.

NN

Pretty good Nick. And yourself?

Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    Pretty good Nick. And yourself?
    Almost perfect AO.... I like your ne avatar! Still cant see any large planets approaching earth but then again I am near sighted LOL NN

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    Almost perfect AO.... I like your ne avatar! Still cant see any large planets approaching earth but then again I am near sighted LOL NN
    LoL....Don't worry there aren't any. Glad to hear your doing good....Been running into Harte over on another forum where I have been hanging out.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Usually search for Nibiru videos about once a week to post and to keep track of the system. It really sucks that I cannot copy text to my post. I have been doing some reading lately and yesterday I revisited the Kolbrin Bible's prophecy concerning Planet X- the Destroyer.

I want you to read it if you have not yet done so. I will post a link to the pdf file and you only have to read one chapter for now. Chapter 4 - The Destroyer... part 2 From the Great Scroll... starting on page 178. This is what will happen when the system is here. The Bible states the same things, in a different way.

Here is the link below (the Kolbrin Bible). It is also knowledge meant to be found at the time of the Destroyer, in the Last Days of the world. Also Chapters 2- 6 speaks of the Destroyer, you should read it if you have not yet done so.

There are also reports of the Moon seemingly becoming brighter, which is interesting because Bible prophecy states that the Moon will become seven times brighter in the Last Days and the Sun will become hotter and scorch men with great heat. Look at what is happening in some of the pagan countries suffering from extreme heat today.

This system is something of the supernatural nature; it is the things of gods, and mankind will suffer greatly as this system nears; it will be the end of all things as we know it. Please read Chapter 4 part 2. I think the link is on the correct page 178. M.

The Kolbrin Bible.pdf (PDFy mirror)

Heavily-cratered planet on FAA weathercam, purple lines in the sky. May 20 2018 - YouTube

Stunning.... - YouTube

PLANET X Suddenly Appeared In The Sky Closely To The Sun - YouTube

Last edited by Marlene; 05-23-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here are a few interesting short videos of the Nibiru System. These are real images and not photo-shopped. The system is real and it is getting closer. M.

Late May Skies...From Subscribers of WSO to YOU - YouTube

PLANET X NIBIRU IN FULL VIEW - YouTube

SOUL EVOLUTION | STAGGERING IMAGES OF PLANET X - YouTube

PLANET X - Strange Lighting Coming down from the Sky - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Here is another video of the system. (compilation). M.

Planet on FAA weathercam takes up 20% of the sky. June 4 2018 - YouTube