Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 245 of 245
  1. #241
    Ancient Alien Member harte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Age
    61
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    The system is real. I have seen evidence of it on three separate occasions. M.
    Good.
    Maybe the Lord will call you home.

    Harte
    Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

  2. #242
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by harte View Post
    Good.
    Maybe the Lord will call you home.

    Harte
    UPDATED: So you want me to die then, do you? Maybe it is your days that are numbered. I am sure I wrote the wrong response, but then again...

    These are just signs in the heavens. My LORD is coming at the end when all the war and destruction has taken place. I am here until the end I believe. Sorry to disappoint you. M.
    Last edited by Marlene; 08-17-2018 at 09:07 PM.

  3. #243
    Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Small town in the Rockies
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Not stumped, just tired of the same old from you guys, so I will continue to post and you guys can dispute all you want. It really has no effect on me, because I know that there are lagre objects in the skies, and some people are seeing them.

    Having said that, a couple of days ago I was walking my dog headed eastward. It was around 8:00 pm just before sunset. I saw in the clouds right over the horizon as in the first video below, a big, red cloudy swirly orb in the skies. At first I was shocked because I looked behind me and saw the Sun just about to set in the West; but there it was this really big red swirly cloudy orb there in the sky.

    The forcast was for heavy rain and it was getting increasingly cloudly and the clouds covered the orb after about five minutes, but I saw what is shown in the video, but not as vivid. It literally shocked me in a weird way... because there it was and it was big.
    Is it possible that not all people can see the system. I was alone at the time and before I came across another person, the system had already disappeared behind the clouds.

    My problem is that I do not have a cell-phone that I carry around. I need to get a small camera that I could go running with. The system is real. I have seen evidence of it on three separate occasions. M.


    ...........


    BREAKING NEWS" NIBIRU ' NEMESIS RISES WITH THE SUN TODAY - YouTube


    HUGE ORB OVER MURREN' PLANET X SYSTEM NIBIRU HERE!! - YouTube
    But M you keep on posting the same old so what do you expect??? Nn

  4. #244
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    But M you keep on posting the same old so what do you expect??? Nn
    NN, what are you talking about. Is this in reference to Harte's post? M.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Not stumped, just tired of the same old from you guys, so I will continue to post and you guys can dispute all you want. It really has no effect on me, because I know that there are lagre objects in the skies, and some people are seeing them.

    Having said that, a couple of days ago I was walking my dog headed eastward. It was around 8:00 pm just before sunset. I saw in the clouds right over the horizon as in the first video below, a big, red cloudy swirly orb in the skies. At first I was shocked because I looked behind me and saw the Sun just about to set in the West; but there it was this really big red swirly cloudy orb there in the sky.

    The forcast was for heavy rain and it was getting increasingly cloudly and the clouds covered the orb after about five minutes, but I saw what is shown in the video, but not as vivid. It literally shocked me in a weird way... because there it was and it was big.
    Is it possible that not all people can see the system. I was alone at the time and before I came across another person, the system had already disappeared behind the clouds.

    My problem is that I do not have a cell-phone that I carry around. I need to get a small camera that I could go running with. The system is real. I have seen evidence of it on three separate occasions. M.


    ...........


    BREAKING NEWS" NIBIRU ' NEMESIS RISES WITH THE SUN TODAY - YouTube


    HUGE ORB OVER MURREN' PLANET X SYSTEM NIBIRU HERE!! - YouTube

    It really has no effect on me, because I know that there are lagre objects in the skies, and some people are seeing them.
    Thats right there are large objects up there plenty of them. Problem with your argument none of them are headed toward Earth....

    My problem is that I do not have a cell-phone that I carry around. I need to get a small camera that I could go running with. The system is real. I have seen evidence of it on three separate occasions. M.
    No. What you need is a book on basic astronomy to learn what your looking at because you don't know at this point....Just like that first link below your post..


    • Tyche - large gas giant, up to four times the mass of Jupiter, orbiting permanently at a distance of around a quarter of a light year from our sun (light, which can get to the moon in 1.282 seconds, would take three months to get to us from it). Orbital period 1.8 million years. A planet. Hypothesized based on a clustering of comet orbits. Disproved by the WISE survey


    • Nemesis - hypothesized red dwarf (very small star) or brown dwarf (“failed star”) , orbiting permanently at a distance of 1.5 light years from the sun (light would take a year and a half to get to us from it). Hypothesized based on patterns in mass extinctions. Pretty much ruled out by WISE but remote possibility of a very cold brown dwarf in this orbit.
    • Nibiru - a BS hypothesis of a planet or a star with planets that orbits the sun once every 3600 years and approaches the sun closer than Earth - so eccentric it would be more or less a straight line orbit in and out. Such an orbit is unstable for a planet, can’t last for as long as a million years. Or if you hypothesize a heavy object like a star in such an orbit, it would have wrecked the entire solar system billions of years ago. There would be no stable orbits possible around either our sun or the companion star with this idea, except maybe very close orbits like Mercury.






    You say the system is real yet you cannot show where on a star chart or anything else where its located.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •