Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 245
  1. #221
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by harte View Post
    [/B]Amazing, isn't it, that this "planet" appears next to the Sun in most of your "evidences."

    I guess the Sun rises and sets in the south.

    Harte
    So what are you trying to say Harte? Look, I do not spend a lot of time thinking of the System or looking at videos. When I feel like posting on the system, I look at a few short videos by those who have reputation. There are many videos on Nibiru, and I have never watched any longer than 20 minutes or so.

    Since NASA will not confirm the existence of the System, the theories are then left up to the regular folks, those who are actually able to see the System at specific times during the morning and evening at sunrise and sunset.

    We can only opine on what we see. One theory is that when the Sun is rising, the system is setting in the East and when the Sun is setting in the West, the system is rising at that time. It seems to move along the horizon, so it is seen at times in the south.

    When I saw what I thought was the System early in the morning several weeks ago, the blue light and the pinkish red light,with copper clouds, moved across the sky from the East along the southern skies and then it disappeared. It took about 15 -20 minutes. It was going down and setting.

    The reality of the situation is that the experts are silent and the world leaders are not really telling us anything. Why would they? I probably wouldn't either. We have no place to reference these objects, except in ancient and religious teachings. What are we supposed to do? So those who are witnessing and collecting the evidence have become the 'talking heads.'

    Look no one really has the answers. We do not know what is really in the Heavens heading to direction of Earth, because they seem to be getting larger as time goes on. The objects are there and people are only using what they have to try and understand what they are seeing. Things we have never witnessed before nor will ever see again. Interestingly, the Bible and other ancient texts are currently the only places we can look into to find answers. That is the curious situation we find ourselves in presently.

    And Harte, the Sun does not rise in the south, perhaps what you are seeing is NOT the Sun. Perhaps I will look at some videos today. M.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by harte View Post
    [/B]Amazing, isn't it, that this "planet" appears next to the Sun in most of your "evidences."

    I guess the Sun rises and sets in the south.

    Harte
    Yeah or it's hiding behind the Sun....Question they can never answer is where is Earth at this point? Most of these delusions they see are Sun Dogs, Sun Mirages etc....They are unable to see how their view of even the most basic astronomy is so out of whack its ridiculous.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    So what are you trying to say Harte? Look, I do not spend a lot of time thinking of the System or looking at videos. When I feel like posting on the system, I look at a few short videos by those who have reputation. There are many videos on Nibiru, and I have never watched any longer than 20 minutes or so.

    Since NASA will not confirm the existence of the System, the theories are then left up to the regular folks, those who are actually able to see the System at specific times during the morning and evening at sunrise and sunset.

    We can only opine on what we see. One theory is that when the Sun is rising, the system is setting in the East and when the Sun is setting in the West, the system is rising at that time. It seems to move along the horizon, so it is seen at times in the south.

    When I saw what I thought was the System early in the morning several weeks ago, the blue light and the pinkish red light,with copper clouds, moved across the sky from the East along the southern skies and then it disappeared. It took about 15 -20 minutes. It was going down and setting.

    The reality of the situation is that the experts are silent and the world leaders are not really telling us anything. Why would they? I probably wouldn't either. We have no place to reference these objects, except in ancient and religious teachings. What are we supposed to do? So those who are witnessing and collecting the evidence have become the 'talking heads.'

    Look no one really has the answers. We do not know what is really in the Heavens heading to direction of Earth, because they seem to be getting larger as time goes on. The objects are there and people are only using what they have to try and understand what they are seeing. Things we have never witnessed before nor will ever see again. Interestingly, the Bible and other ancient texts are currently the only places we can look into to find answers. That is the curious situation we find ourselves in presently.

    And Harte, the Sun does not rise in the south, perhaps what you are seeing is NOT the Sun. Perhaps I will look at some videos today. M.

    Look no one really has the answers. We do not know what is really in the Heavens heading to direction of Earth, because they seem to be getting larger as time goes on.
    We know beyond a shadow of a doubt there is no Nibiru....

    We can only opine on what we see. One theory is that when the Sun is rising, the system is setting in the East and when the Sun is setting in the West, the system is rising at that time. It seems to move along the horizon, so it is seen at times in the south.
    Make a good sci-fi movie but thats about it.

    The reality of the situation is that the experts are silent and the world leaders are not really telling us anything. Why would they? I probably wouldn't either. We have no place to reference these objects, except in ancient and religious teachings. What are we supposed to do? So those who are witnessing and collecting the evidence have become the 'talking heads.'
    What experts? Name them? World leaders are not saying anything because there is nothing out there headed toward Earth.

    We have no place to reference these objects, except in ancient and religious teachings.
    This is the key to it all right here. Basing this on ancient teachings and religion...I bet you have read every book Zacharia Sitchin wrote haven't you. This is the crux of your entire belief of a planet that don't exist and it fails miserably...

    So those who are witnessing and collecting the evidence have become the 'talking heads.
    And who are those collecting and witnessing the evidence?

  4. #224
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    We know beyond a shadow of a doubt there is no Nibiru....



    Make a good sci-fi movie but thats about it.



    What experts? Name them? World leaders are not saying anything because there is nothing out there headed toward Earth.



    This is the key to it all right here. Basing this on ancient teachings and religion...I bet you have read every book Zacharia Sitchin wrote haven't you. This is the crux of your entire belief of a planet that don't exist and it fails miserably...



    And who are those collecting and witnessing the evidence?
    Hey AO, I really do not have the desire to argue with you. We both know where we stand on the subject. I say, wait a little while and then you too will have to admit the truth.

    FYI, I have never read a Sitchin book in my life. I have seen articles on his beliefs and I think I watched one of his videos where he was speaking on Reptilians. After seeing that video, I was convinced that he too was a Reptilian. Still believe it. There are many other sources for information on the System. It may be something new to our generation, but it is not new to Our Earth's history. M.

  5. #225
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Here is a long video, basically a compilation, but the first 15 mins. are what is interesting to me. A lot of questions asked; do Harte and AO and NN have any of the answers. Are you still saying that these video images are fake? Answer me please. Just watch the first 15 mins. at least. M.


    .........

    Run to the Hills!! NASA Conference declares PLANET X NIBIRU COMETS Approach !!! August 21, 2018 - YouTUBE

  6. #226

  7. #227
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Here are a couple of interesting articles, with the mention of Nibiru. In some places it has already been accepted that the system exists. M.


    ........


    Nibiru Behind Bali Volcano Eruption, Will Bring Massive Disasters Before End-of-Days: Experts - Breaking Israel News


    Enormous ‘Cow’ Nova Has Scientists Stumped But Rabbis Understand

  8. #228
    Your posting nothing but trumped up fake CGI's....I ask you specifically:

    (1) What experts? Name them.
    (2).Who are those collecting and witnessing the evidence?

  9. #229
    Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Small town in the Rockies
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    6
    [QUOTE=Marlene;9442]Here is a long video, basically a compilation, but the first 15 mins. are what is interesting to me. A lot of questions asked; do Harte and AO and NN have any of the answers. Are you still saying that these video images are fake? Answer me please. Just watch the first 15 mins. at least. M.

    Hi Marlene: I watched your posted video up until the narrator started talking about Jesus and how we must learn to accept that the end is near etc etc or to that effect. I understand now why you are so enthralled with people who claim to see planets in the sky approaching earth... it supports your pre determined belief that the earth will soon end. When you look at the claimed video evidence of Nibiru
    you see imagery which can be easily explained as either fake CGIs or natural phenomenon which do not support the claims of the end of the world coming and therefore one need not repent and join Jesus or whatever because we soon will all die. So silly. Justifying religious beliefs with fake concepts denigrates the good aspects of Christianity and religion. So whatever brand of Christians you are trying to recruit you do that mission a disservice by continuing to promote fantasies. NN

  10. #230
    [QUOTE=Naughtynick;9498]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Here is a long video, basically a compilation, but the first 15 mins. are what is interesting to me. A lot of questions asked; do Harte and AO and NN have any of the answers. Are you still saying that these video images are fake? Answer me please. Just watch the first 15 mins. at least. M.

    Hi Marlene: I watched your posted video up until the narrator started talking about Jesus and how we must learn to accept that the end is near etc etc or to that effect. I understand now why you are so enthralled with people who claim to see planets in the sky approaching earth... it supports your pre determined belief that the earth will soon end. When you look at the claimed video evidence of Nibiru
    you see imagery which can be easily explained as either fake CGIs or natural phenomenon which do not support the claims of the end of the world coming and therefore one need not repent and join Jesus or whatever because we soon will all die. So silly. Justifying religious beliefs with fake concepts denigrates the good aspects of Christianity and religion. So whatever brand of Christians you are trying to recruit you do that mission a disservice by continuing to promote fantasies. NN
    Good post Nick...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •