Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the sound of the musicians who have left thier hand at the solomons wheel of fortune. it got ugly. my owl... is not my owl. its something else putting its claws at the wheel telling the muisicians.... EDGE EE EDGE EE EDGE EE
    i already told you i put myself on it. i am thou owl keeping life guarded. but still its not my owl on the wheel when your on the road.
    the sound to square for is THERES A COCKROACH ON THE ROAD. DID YOU EVER SEE THAT? EE. (its edgee the cockroach in my head

thy armegeddon come to among.

i want to fix my painting now. the cockroach sure wrecks the whole view. it was really cool too. so, 1000 squared.... thats how many get to be relieved from any over corruption from the road of idol fame warship. 1000 squared is all though. i dont know how many there are to begin.
    a thousand times a thousand. that should be alot. right?
    the numbers on solomons key are different patterns of 3 and 7. i dont know if its because i was born a year later in 74 or if its because im 44 now and thats standard rock beat my age. theres probably a connection.

says, sleeve 6 si/top. unless see claw wheel. elie rice . a 6E6 sells.

i think if you see a claw wheel its lazurus as e lie rise. and 66 sells.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-14-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    no. the obeissez is 2 superior view. solomon is to claw wheel as elie rice.

Blog Entries
    i'll be completely honest. i dont remember ever being crucified in another life. you would think one would recall that. i have a special relationship with God now because of that rare lion that wakes up at the door or eddy as i often refer to it; i've tried to make it more but it keeps returning to the beast. i keep telling myself that God wouldnt make anything that terrible unless it was meant for something more.
    i dont know. was it illuminati playing tricks with AI? can illuminati do that? create life like images in the backdrop of reality? then how do we know whats real anymore? it begs more questions... but i dont bother asking until i get the 1st one answered. can illuminati create life like images to appear as a part of our mortal reality? AI? i understand there is a satellite system attached to illuminati? it shines blue and gold. i have named it The Moon Rite CosT.
    what did i say last night about sleeve 6 si/top. unless see claw wheel. and this is what i connect- Kali has been shown with 6 arms or 4 arms. i always refered that to the military. kali is armed with protection. if you see a claw wheel it means you need rescue. and that my friend is Jesus Christ the only son of God. clearly i'm no boy. i change face and say, i am the Sun of God. because i cant deny the light that does shine out from me. but then again i am recieving it from another. i have to be. i never did these things before the past 8 years although life has had a bizarre spiritual nature sometimes even as scary as the night of eddy.
    now, about eddy. eddy is bad company. i heard that song last night at a bar called Harpo's in chesterfield. and is eddy lazerus? i think maybe he is. risen to me just to prove- is this what you want?
    a liars soul.

Blog Entries
    on the art, just to put spirit on the page- i have decided to keep track of musical atonement. now, i'm not the one to send you to hell. but i have a feeling that if its good by me then its good by God and the Son.
    the pact i made on solomon goes like this- K Israel to sound mind art the covenant[+] thou square and over come edge of duality. - so far i have 21 pilots on the page of atonement. I LOVE THOSE GUYS! i love the spirit. most of the time. so the jumpsuit sounds like 2IP up. he can pull the steering wheel. did you wanna drive? it my galactic. i know you wanna ride in it. just open the door and climb right in it.
    anyway, i have more fun when the spirit is savored. i really do love keeping it alive. its the best.
    and apparently.... the atonement was noted as technically worthy. do they have talent or something? i mean besides having great songs... do they play with technique? the art says yes. but i cant tell the difference. i just like the sound.

MCA WANT TO KNOW, JUMPSUIT? WHATS WITH ALL THE HIP HOP? YOU GOT ILL COMMUNICATION? MIND OVER MATTER? WHAT? TELL US WHAT YOU MEAN BY JUMPSUIT!!! OK RABBIT- YOU QUALIFY TO HIDE. hehahah! lov. MCA

my tip.. i was just told to shut up.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-14-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    what am i thinking? again.... my spirit hit the pavement. why does it change so much lately? i'm coming to terms with it. the phantom around me. nobody is there. i mean, theres something but its nobody. and to believe its going to show up is make-believe. what do you want me to do? i dont know why night after night i have gotten the same signal that theres someone waiting right atound the corner.. i'm tired of waiting. i stay true to the temple i believe in. and whats more? its wherever i'm at. the heart of the spirit. the art. the music. the magic. i take my door with me. so, excuse me. i have some painting to work on. i'm sure there will be a song just for it.

i'm tired of disappointment.

Blog Entries
    i am not native to your view of fire water.
    call all my steady art and tell them they are taken with genuine love.

assume the unraniborg position if you dont know what i'm talking about.
    theres a helluva time trying to find a bull when you dont know whats been hangin around at the door.
    admit light.
    sometimes these thoughts i'm on are trying hard to find a way in. a reason to exist. they bang on the door like theres people who it mustnt trust. so i keep a steady watch on signs. waiting for something to equate or educate. something i can accept. and i just keep watching all these signs. and it piles up in the back of my head.
    then, it feels like i have to guess some reason not to trust people that never gave me a reason either way. so if i did or i didnt would be soley from my personal experience. nothing prevented because -what some one else told me.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-16-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    thy head was on a latte?
    why tonight is the sound about Jess's? all the Jess's that i'm familiar with have been coming thru. like Jesse James to say that he wanted to be said too. I ALWAYS GOT ALONG WITH PO'FOLk, AINT THAT JUST IT? TRUST A CAVE SYSTEM TO DO ALL YOUR BEST THINKIN. THE CHANCE THAT YOU HEAR ANOTHER ECHO IS JUST LIKE A SHOT IN THE DARK.
    and there have been signs of other Jess's. many different people all named Jess.
    \
    to make others fall before they know any better. just to see one worship from the ground. ...... in the name of........ who do you think is going to mars? thats not my destination.
    say I creed. who is to blame? say I! the number is 63scoreand6. the ocean wind sounds like, why now? you know, just to come before any man''s name is recognized personally. it has an issue with regards to a name. FOR THE RECORD THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE THAT SOMETHING IS TORN DOWN AND FALLING APART ASSOCIATED WITH (A PARTICULAR NAME) the issue is declaring a stake in claiming what is and isnt considered life.

and the MAY I way is a seal on a taurus. your not getting passed the bull. if its said in a particular set of 10 comandments then there is no door to push you thru like its an expressway.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-16-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    THE switch is pulled to glow with me. and my signs begin to stupify. bottom out with transparent significance. it starts to feel like man vs. the imagaination of another man. i see faces on walls.... in paintings... over the fire place they show up. that is exact. the face that formed over the fire place. the phantom must have shape of some sort.

running out is ok. our story our test is to.... justify the action? what did it? is it below the belt to refer to it as "bubble buddie?" a ripple is just a word untiil it takes on a whole new meaning of manifest into to sort of word that is spoken.

is it to see one worm fall to the ground? good heavens!!! where do you think the sink holes are coming from? brown worms with bubbly skin i told everybody before.

IF ITS SOME KIND OF EVENT TO SHOW SCIENTOLOGY HAS BEEN RIGHT ALL THIS TIME DO YOU MIND EDITING THE FORMAT SO THAT I CAN USE PAPER TOWELS TO CLEAN MY WINDOWS? FOR SOME REASON I NEVER GET THE NEWS.

WHERE DO YOU THINK ITS COMING FROM? ASTROIDS ARE TRYING TO PLAY CATCH UP WITH US? I'M MISSING A GOOD TIME.
    WHEN IT CAME BACK TO LIFE IT NEVER WENT TO ITS FEET.

EQUATE STEPPING ON LAND TO YOU'LL NEVER TRESPASS HERE AGAIN. i do press the gate with my feet dont i?
    the apple is- hands on the bible. everything you make comes crawling back to you. God holds you liable. you cant pretend that you dont know the reasons that you sown. must have a hell of a reason for it.....

the day is starting to carry out of tune. the testament of ruining a divine spark to adjusting the acts to come from the view of one eye.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-16-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    i have a private eye. i justk know. its the same old question of wanting to see it all fall down before the divine spark cant be denied. it comes back to.... Kelly? why me? the view is that one falls apart before this goes any further.
    well, stare then.
    do i know the reason? it do allude me. its about an amount of freedom i do seem to have. its not like me to take advantage of a situation. it feels like its full of hating my ways. i'm reported to have a little hobby of dancing at night.
    the lyrical equation is when someone asks for the services of a private eye its nearly always to catch a heathen in action. not to follow someone like me home early and in my own bed?
    where else would i sleep?
    it ok's me. like i'm really off the wall having faith in God. the hint is that i am humbly beneath the intelligence behind the private eye.
    and i'm trying to swat any tower interference that shares the faith of the faceless. as in, THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY BE HAPPENING. IS THERE A TRICK TO IT I'M MISSING? and in my own mind its like something is telling me i'm false and that is prophecy to me. whatever happens, the old opposing beliefs leave me feeling empty inside.

a head on a platter- is that a normal thought to keep bringing up? do i know what i'm drinking? its milk. have you seen me?
    i cant tell if its my brother Adam, or is Islam watching me? waiting for me to fall so that they know for sure Allah is the only way a woman can be around God. Silent sez....

silence and it will be shown.... i start with excuses..... why nothing is happening to me. SILENCE. the line is under my gravy train. what woman can be 5 1st? why its nothing but my shiva radio stations. hwy 94 exit 7 or 94.7 K-SHE 95. or hwy 94 and 70 on the other side of town. radio stations are..... just a way to stay connected around here. K_SHIVA. v-room! up the wall if you ask me. please hide your private eye. its getting in my way.

(it took you ks, over the wall to face God.)
    and i never want to see the face of the faithless redeemer again!
    the core of it is that i dont have a steady art. pull all day on that veil. your disturbing the bells. when my tone goes mute its awareness that i'm not picking up on something. and its causing confusion in my mind and chaos in my signs. and i have to weed thru them one at a time. usually it all just comes together at once.

maybe its because i have had no spirit lately. it seems like the spirit doesn't wants to touch me there anymore!! i need one of you off the wall for a quickie quick, i'm so stressed without it!!! that has to be it!! please! please me!!! it is a delight!! i love it!! it never stops turning me on..... , like a playboy to you.
    the power is confusing like its giving reason not to learn from me. like it doesnt count? well then, make my day ....
    nevermind. the spirit decides what mood i'm in. it looks like i'm not feeling all that great by the looks of it.

maybe one of those NASA guys can come and respectfully share my moonlight. for just a quickie. i swear it'll be done fast. you dont even have to look at me. NASA!! come here.....please? pretty please me? we shall never speak of this until i mention i need it again. its how i get my deep thinking done. i need stress relief!! just like you. but i happen to take it into heaven to leave stress behind.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-16-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    unless your getting kicked in the gravestone this is the way to be a headache. a part time flash refresh your memory. hit a head on the table. my own? why are we talking about that now? i still dont like the conversation. oh god!!!! you been in my head? wake. this is what a curtain of white noise feels like. a kaliedescope of possible words. they have no set rythme or meaning until you cast it in the well. its a thought on your mind not a word form. cochlear implants do this intrusion. a single thought is limited. an open word is excelled because it branches out into different shapes of being shared and connected by communication. spoken out.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-16-2018 at 02:16 PM.