Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    who keeps a signal in the dark? what i mean is whats with all this satanic crap? i dont really care what people want me to be. i come 100% who i am already. your right. nobody is better than Ezra. i am 101. free will. lets talk about an eclipse that out lasts me. isnt it really just me anyway? its already been named by Ezra. i am the same person. two in one right here.

I'm supposed to be on a corner? THY KINGDOM COME!! get my drift? this is higher than anyone is thinking.
    and i need to tame my tendencies. high or not, your walking on hallow ground around me. it will show up like a gun in your face.

HEHEH! HEY YELAWOLF I GET THE FEELING I'M FROM OUTER SPACE!!! HEHEHA!

by the way, on the humble side... tennessee love sounds like heaven is using your voice to speak for one of my favorite people who passed away while i was MIA IN 2017. his name was Tom one of the best people i ever knew. he lived on Love Dr. Hazelwood MO. he sounds so clear now. since the last time i seen him, i almost didnt recognize. i dont know why.it was him; he picked me up hitchiking home from a place in west virginia. at truck stop. he was flaggin. painter jobs. i just gave him 20 bucks for out there. the only reason i know for sure it was tennessee is because someone gave me a tshirt that said tennessee love. its so odd that i didnt recognize him until he was gone. he even kept looking at me. this was 2016. like he was waiting for me to say something. veils are hard to break thru. thats for sure.

and i was talking to him a few nights ago. he's either in heaven or somewhere spying on me now. i cant tell the difference. wherever he is, they are giving him hearing tests. to see if he can draw the shape of sound. and he said, IT SOUNDS LIKE PURPLE!!! i laughed so hard. i could see the look on his face when he said it. i love that guy. then i drew out the shape of sound. this is what it looks like. tell me, what you see in shape when you hear this..... i wish he were still on Love Dr. he was fun. i miss him.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-12-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    math prints to equal hieroglyphics. is it a snake or an electrical chord? an extention. by all means carry by any measure possible. a diamonds payback or ac/dc current. what is this truth manifesting? to be a god or be under God? always take the way of the humble. it shows acception from the other. to measure yourself as a disturbance. i'll get out of your way but somehow you were in mine.

equate a tense morning. do you want me to back that up? grips plate. throws it thru the " just stop!" light.

Blog Entries
    math prints to equal hieroglyphics. is it a snake or an electrical chord? an extention. by all means carry by any measure possible. a diamonds payback or ac/dc current. what is this truth manifesting? to be a god or be under God? always take the way of the humble. it shows acception from the other. to measure yourself as a disturbance. i'll get out of your way but somehow you were in mine.

equate a tense morning. do you want me to back that up? grips plate. throws it thru the " just stop!" light.

tiger.

i dont know what going on. but enough drama already. i'm pulling out the hieroglyphics where the lies dont matter. only knowledge and wisdom is transfered here.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-12-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    the big 'O' is i dont like being compared on earth. when its over, i'm taking that too.

Blog Entries
    wheres the line? there are so many questions coming thru arcing at differnt degrees. i'll take priority over population. Greystone is linked to Freddie Grey and he want some attention paid to this. just because one can beat and overcome addiction doesnt mean you have to treat him the same way. beating what out of people on the street is going what way? pay attention.... did you want me to back that up? its something we all face in our lives from one family member or another. does it feel like a gun in your face?
    i'm stepping away from this whole conversation because it allows room for error on the behalf that some of us just get too carried away when they are high. they dont know what they are doing. the thoughts of others often scare me too.

now, there was something else about it...... theres a number of eclipses going on. i'm not too busy and unattached to pay attention.
    and for my friend Ron- i appreciate the respect. i thought you were going to ask me to drive your friend home. my one cent is worth more than a dollar. help for her? what is an O'Well!! to you? or am i looking real mean now? what is wasting time to me? sorry. dont mean to come across rude. just saying i appreciate the fact that you didnt ask. your cursed ..... till its gone.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-12-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    now serious... energy is a prediction of unmet quality. it is one arc over another. the neutral zone cancels out the light. i gotta go back inside. seems like my eyes looked better. ya, cause i gotta stand and dance around seamless revelations on this level. i need bigger walls to write on. the walls cant keep up with the space i need to think.

an intense mirror? STUCK. I'M NOT OUT OF PLACE I'M OUT OF SPACE!!! i gotta move doors to get them out of the way. V-ROOM!!!! why am i driving a car up the wall now? that makes no sense at all. i better open a book. my art records music. now, whats it ya?

the pressure of a signal light. dont act like your on your back around me.

the cross is over a dollar. and i'm right above it. a dollar one. as one sent to face betrayal like no one's ever seen. and theres a tower still missing.

because of its compelling power this room has been considered a source of horror?

opens book. yea, i dont follow Akhnaten. it seems artificial.
    explain USA's major mover. give me a moment to think about it. i'm going out. and thats a sign? means there is too much variance in the air. too much disturbance. too many thoughts over my head that are special with hiding things. decieving me and pressure to think whats wrong with them is wrong with me. i'm looking for a higher calling. i want to arc flight most of all into the universe. passing the moon and its tides. i'm going outside to have another look. too many voices are calling. pick one source and arc. but i dont have much interest in the path its leading me down. so, i'm going out to have a look.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-13-2018 at 01:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    there is a voice actualling calling out all my faults. oh. shady. eminem? i have nothing to do with you. i' wont even listen to yelawolf anymore, ok? i wasted a whole night trying to get a better light. but nothing it seemed did it. at least i know my blood pressure is in working order. dont have much interest in a heart do you?

i know. a heart of stone right? Its just a chip on my shoulder. so, knock a name off.

every sign tells me that we are all together on this. but then i check and its a curse going off like babylon is under pressure for shocking behavior, and who ever this is beside me all you need is light in your eyes then your face appears. on the wall. in pictures. you just need light in your eyes and i can see you. can you at least tell me 100% the truth. who are you to me?
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-13-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    i must have a hell of a heart. i accept the fact i cant share all my knowledge with people. but here on SETI, i feel fairly comfortable. what is a power wielded? something i cant see grabs a hold and tries to sieze my heart up. i can feel the inside pressure. but its nothing new. i felt my heart slow and beat like pudding before. to mention it explodes as though atom bombs were going off....... too true. long story to silence legion. the man gave me his purple heart from the grave. the lesson to him was either cry about what you faced in life or face up to it beneath me. i didnt just show up like this. it took many years and many lessons told. nobody is a puppet. do you zero out?
    thy kingdom come showing a shiner on everybody last night. what should be about at hand? and nobody got hurt from it. now tell me what the reward is for illuminati? subliminal something? an age of enlightenment? here let me help you. or do i have to find my own way again?
    something about my old boss. Kelly Malave. Makeveli.... what...... I.....drop. i had to find my own way. i dont even know what makeveli is about either. i just know the truth fits about something i have done. and what exactly is SETI? and what is...... new names for old times sake. Cuban.....

and Elon, your name keeps coming up on the wall i havent written on yet. what could that be about? the star thrower?

- - - Updated - - -

oh, i did know from staying at the hotel. and the tale tale signs of a wrecking crew.
    how do i read you? strike on the sublet sublime. the light comes thru little holes in the wall.

mouth on mute check your tone....
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-13-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    the signs dont zero out. i'm just ignoring them when i go mute. i'll follow a sign for a minute and when i see its keeping pure light from getting to me.... i get sad about it. its either curses or revelations. i hate wasting time.

Blog Entries
    whew!! i feel better. i just needed to get out for a bit; its sol pain. from a life foretold by all the artists humanizing the music. its like they say they can see it then say it cant possibly be me so they try to create something different to show me that they are right. and you cant change prophecy; it always comes true on the one who does it to keep from looking like the one bleeding me

and i get the feeling.... there's more they are keeping hidden when all i want to know is the process. i know its by some odd new way. it doesnt take much to say, its a sell out. all you need to become a star is money to buy your way in and of course the ability to know what you are playing when you pull the strings. funny. it didnt take too much time for me to figure that out by myself. whats my age again? i'm a strait foward rock beat..... years old. bonk?!! why bonk?!!!

do i know my shots are a KSGRIP? makes the dayglo while they are waiting for a fall on 5 and it is PR. somewhere between the ear and the brain. sun of a shape up be like summoning worship. read between the lines. its a fanatical twist with a hot grind variable. sun of a shape up before i fall on someone setting below the belt standards at an all new height.
    it does drive me crazy not knowing what it is to someone else. a little crazy.

well, i got my art for tonight. and the music.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-13-2018 at 08:31 PM.