Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    my shit is so stale. it's been 1 year and 2 months since the last halo appeared. i feel so washed up. i suck.

Blog Entries
    oh by the way, i forgot to mention that i got my old job back. i start monday. whew!!!

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    oh by the way, i forgot to mention that i got my old job back. i start monday. whew!!!
    Good for you, Mronald.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the support. and hey, i'm sorry if i offended you before. i was a long way from home missing my life. felt very cold and bored like i was screaming from a black hole sometimes. but, i'm back in my hometown and well you already know about my j-o-b.

Blog Entries
    as far as i know, chris, there was no passing. you've been my passenger. i know others grieve i smile just a little more today. i see you! now i can put a face to the words. i missed the ghost. i need an angel right now. i need someone to guide me. and i cant tell any difference. i needed an angel!!! i need someone lookin out for me. im so scared of life now. look how it changes so quick. in a moment. and i couldnt take anything with me either. that had nothing to do with it. i was so loney. i couldnt hear anything for so long. i couldnt see. i wondered if anyone could hear me. i hated that feeling. now i know it you. you've been around for so long now. i really didnt see. there is a veil.<br>
    so, echo louder.<br>
    like a starbell?<br>
    yea, that always does it. <br>
    each system brought a new feeling. you felt tides turn and missed the graduated change of an echo. so whats the key of time really? i made a mistake earlier. it is 4/4.<br>
    <br>
    i'm not sure where life goes. the emptiness mocked me. i mean if it really means another ..... i'm not sure what to say. i ran to make it so. when you made a place in heaven i felt something good. i might have a place. all i could do was curl up and go to sleep. <br>
    does my eyes always equal my sight?<br>
    her as heaven some say. and thou way to tell her story.<br>
    <br>
    the sun aka the resetting stone. its based on an eygptian judgement. the feather of a truth is weighed against a heart of stone. its diamonds ya know.
    a message appears- find your atomic mass. and it appears moved? i was placed in a position that people didnt want me in. but you dont want to split the judgement. apparently i must have fell out. do you wanna split the difference in weight between a feather and a diamond? passed judgement in a position of right beside me. one fell out and one was moved by it.
    you know what it is. -what i've done.
    it starts out with one thing, i dont know why, it doesnt even matter how hard i try......
    has anyone considered these words are real?
    hello my name is human!!! give me some time to think it over.......
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-28-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    what a positive spin.

Blog Entries
    does kelly always = kelly? yes. and i support sorrow, do you suppose its somebody else? i must meet this false prophet!!!! am i enough to be who i am? do you suffer from extra long scandals circled by a messenger brought to you by you tube issues? there must be a link......

i see it like, area 1 meet square 1. i have to see it for myself. its an energy i draw on.
    and its a holy name.
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-28-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    the official vision of a stone is you will survive this and turn the sorrow into something beautiful. it gives hope to be a part of something bigger showing your worth fighting for. and you still dont know what i can be when placed in a position of stability.
    you spread sorrow on your own terms by supporting armegeddon or whatever they're calling it nowadays. its an explosion. its an invasion. its a conspiracy.
    its a new beginning. time to retell the story. these are times of sorrow. who wants to talk about this or that? hungry and homeless. black and unequal. doing time and trapped in addiction.
    but, its time to retell the story. these issues appear to be moving people to be on this side or that. you cant make it disappear. its a pale horse.

the hints are here. place the pale horse in a position of stability. truth is, God does. its part of the red white and black stampede. its part of something bigger and better than death and hades.
    the allegory is, its one of us. what are the odds? one in four?
    did we forget to mention the sexually assaulted? there are many pale horses.
    you dont want to take sides in the same arena. you become only two sides then. death or hades. somebody is going to kill and somebody is going to die. its a conspiracy to pit two sides against each other fighting for equality eye to eye. no one takes the corner and asks, where do you want the target to be? where do you wanna tear me apart at? money? property? what do you want that i have? what am i taking from you? you dont want me to spend money in your designated areas? truth is, nobody wants to split the economy. go ahead. split it. you dont want me there? fine. i'll spend in my area. its about power. i always said, put your money where your mouth is. not taking sides but my obsevation is that we need more black employers employee large numbers of all people. put your money where your mouth is and i bet if the guy that paid you weekly was black you would not be seen marching against or say any nimrod comment on social media. for fear... of losing your paycheck. there are solutions. its about power. if we cant live together lets try a different position and work together.
    and on the flip side, black people need to quit grouping together. your one of us is an option to you if you stay in groups of each other. bring a friend. everybody understand the need for a familiar face. but, your not networking outside your area. its stays this side or that. i understand that white people can visit anytime but did you know your heavy with culture. and sometimes you make white people feel like they dont fit in.
    remind you- black equality is only one pale horse. i bet we share a few others. i know we do. addiction. assault. poverty we could meet as equals many other ways. and help each other when we both recognize the same struggle.
    and dont make it such an issue when somebody says something the wrong way and puts thier foot in their mouth. we all slip up sometimes. words arent always perfect.
    i hate getting involved in social politics but i think you need to refocus on the power in your hand. there need to be black employers employing or supervising the white people more often. we need to switch positions.
    and if the words vanilla or cracker irritate anybody they will get the fuck out. there. that needed to be said.
    the basic plot is to have older educated black people train the new undergrads on the job as they begin thier careers.
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-28-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    i feel so displaced all day. like, something is missing. i want to listen to music but nothing sounds right. i dont want to watch tv. i dont want to go anywhere. i dont want to ask any questions. i dont want to learn anything. i just feel out of place. and it says to, your senses are the core of your outlook. you need to find a mirror. you need to find a reflection.
    and thats just it. i'm afraid. what if i dont reflect? then what? the way i feel today...... a missing reflection would feel like the end of the world to me. i've already lost so much. what if i lose my reflection? and i'm not talking about an image reflection. i have another reflection that matters more to me.
    i just found a bunch of comments i left on tori amos abnormally attracted to sin. the one with 3613 views. i dont know what that does for me thou. dare i arouse a closed eye?

well, i was told what i;m going thru. and it makes sense with the reflection context i was given earlier. i was told that i'm riding into battle on pale beauty. and therefor i need to find a reflection. i'm a pale rider myself. do you think it has anything to do with looks? i dont think so. i think its more about who i am as a person. its a sad way to be. no matter what, i'm still here. and integrity works against me. at this point people want me to be nothing. it amounts to control. hell, my friend was talking about taking the car and everything else and be on his way. i'm thinking, how am i gonna get to work?
    or? sleep with him so he has a reason to be here. (i still think, dont fuckin touch me!~ i hate it! and... you know when a woman wants to be with you. so is that how it is?)

yes i did save money this past year. but i had to spend it all on a lawyer when jean tricked me. she lied to me the whole time.
    what can i do? stay pale?
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-01-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    i began to share these conversations of self reflection..... although, i'm not alone in thought. i look to God for word.
    *my comments are not laughter of the nimrod. or devils and demons. they should be taken as a warning. why throw a knife when you can reach? people are killed by sharpening the blade blindly. this world is thirsty and is won by reaching for yourself.
    - i need something big daddy.
    *shot and stabbed mostly. sacrafice it at least they have release. another, he show himself. where's your nose been? people feel safe but something has changed, held in a courtyard of grass.
    trusting fiery and the twin.

-fury Andou and Nal daddy?
    *I'm so disappointed. are you still taking sides? another shade? - the voice asked.
    - he probably has more life than me. its the turmoil i think about. we're slamming doors searching for fire.
    *said, who heard my blue tooth? here and picture a poor following. beautiful? is it an explosion? humbled and struggling to breath delays trying.
    -its the sound of regret. i dont have fun any more. will i ever dance again?
    *ark to cheat kali. i enter very protected and if i ever become an opinion the door shuts behind me. one day i'll come back and these words will matter more.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-05-2018 at 01:35 AM.