Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    for the record all i have ever said is, respect me for who i am and not what you want me to be.
    took a drive and of course i notice the tone. it reminds me of lacking something we all need to share. i'm not about putting names out there. its a big name but it doesnt matter either way where it comes from. its an issue that doesnt need a light. and i can pop it doin the backstroke bobbin off the deep end. my point got across to just the ones i needed it to. it doesnt say anything different about me. the change is in the point of view. note the bell. i'm kellog. does this mean anything to you?
    its a predisposition to assume its a race i'm against. maybe some one has shown hatred for me for my way of thinking about others that are different ....if they really are. but maybe they look different. i dont know where else to go with this. so, give me a piece of your mind. when i say, kellog, what comes to mind?
    some one out there knows i'm a trip chris smoker. there was a song with that lyric. i dont remember who. it was a few years ago.

if your eye is single than the whole body is light. i'm really not divided among races. i know who i am. i know who you are. i've come to believe we are the people. is there something else? a soap box derby is an after thought.

the only way race will ever be justified is by bringing the man in office a state of taxes with no equal.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-06-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    i know, i know. i will never fit in. please allow me to put my occult on. some people just cant relate. we hold the reign in Scottland waiting for the wall to drop. like i said, some people just cant relate. who what when???
    its always been so.

Blog Entries
    ill communications- bb boys. did i ever roll a moon? like the neon bracelet that reflected around the moon? fade into you... MCA. i never did mind dating a ghost. it was the sweetest thing he ever did for me.

i'm tired of talking about it, just give me back my perfect temple. i do miss the nights. its not as loney there as you thought.
    i put away 1000's of ascensions there. where art thou? isiaha 9:10.

i'm tired of hating. do you know how hard i can laugh inside the door? heaven is the funniest place to be when your not looking. its the best period.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-19-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    one time out at the park- there was some people at the next table over so i started with my hands.... laughing the whole time cause i'm pulling strings over here! and they dont even know it. hehahah! so heaven makes up this new rule- thou shalt not steal thy mic.
    it was so funny though.
    cause i'm lookin at these guys who thugged out on style of shirt they wore and what music they listen to....
    and i'm right next to them pulling thier music notes from the sky.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-19-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    i'm bored and not feeling it 100% tonight. i should leave it alone.
    do you think i take it in vain? i worry sometimes.

something makes me hate. i hate your way. am i too complex? and it feels as good as a dirt room- blue october.

i'm sealing the occult. i am thou owl.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-19-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    hey les claypool- les clavicules de salomon- i'm gonna give you one better!!! the Axe of Nyame!!! it comes down from heaven during thunderstorms. the original art of- you can call me by name.

lets see the next apple that falls on my ass. bring your face this time. isiaha 45:8-9

AND FACELESS GODDESSES- 44:22 WHO ART THOU?
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-19-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    here's a big revelation about babylon. no one was there for me and i went no where. about the smoke rising forever and ever... do you think i'm going to forget how i was treated as a person? say your0 Alpha Bet a Capp i was Delt a bad hand. crooked if you could ever see.
    do i ever roll a moon with an iron hat? scissors is all i see.
    i cut the cards and pull a rabbit out with a new Nyame Axe!

and i wasnt even playing this game. i was rolling on roullette. NAME YOUR ART!!! lucky me.
    so what i meant to say all along was.... RUN!
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-19-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    WHAT ABOUT A STOMP? nothing like being on the moon as an expression of my love.

i'll make ceasar come back as a yearly s-p-e-l-l i-n-g test. its pretty over.

i'll call you when you have a name to me. so i'm a shark. what? love in the face of the sun.... tribe after tribe. now tame me, minnow. you can come as hither......

cause i know the power of a question.
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 12:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    the art will edify her.
    so, Pick up your green crayon!!!
    bring your face and not turn your back as thou art. jeremiah 2:25
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 12:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    job 20:24 do you feel the cut? job 21:3 do i care yet? 21:14 -stupid.

oh yea....21;17 PFFFFFTTTTT!!!!

its currently a sunset swap and i'm right above it. your going to miss me. as if i ever did notice.

how are you not suprised i'm not on Mike D?!!! there it is. he's got all the girlies numbers from the places he's beeeeeen!!!

HI!
    i dont like to waste my time. the check is in the mail- its time to get ill. 2014. what point do i gotta monkey ass make? so pardon me. i'll never be the same.

DEI! i love!!! shhhh..... RUN!!!! did you like the way i got there? ali babba and the 40 thieves!!!!rhymin and stealin!!!

how do you code one diamonds? put your finger up to your face shhhhh...... like. code 1. and we puttin it on wax.
    i'm the way.
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 02:06 AM.