Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i know how this ends tonight. i've been drinking tonight, trying to feel something else . and psychologically, its only a manner of escaping.
    you know the overall reaction i get when i try to be strait face and serious? -this can't be real. this cant be happening to me; c-

because idols look like? - i got a thousand people to fight? this would never happen to an idol. unless its a matter of engaging politics,
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-06-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    sooooo....... does anyone else watch ancient aliens and the spiritual woman on there, as Marlene? i always picture her as Marlene.
    MARLENE?!!! you would pray to anyone who would TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN. does that get you going? ita ok. because really, its all about the same place. its just how God wants you to live eternal life, i call it Traow.
    -what you give, is what you get. AKA.. i fight above Sheol Lao. did you know Traow was pronounced (triial) without the lone L, more like a W. -funny i should feel this way. HUH> you better think again before MY ROAD DEFINES YOU.

did you know, its really not about a spell check? tis about definition. here ye'go. (spell check that)

my stupid signs. funny i should feel that way. talk about defining who i am. (i've been pronounced. and watch my craft take off)

by the way, i plagerize when it spits the truth. is that all i got going fpr me? i'm a free spirit.
    and did the others ever live doin what they said they did?

Kelley, you like being perfectly honest, so here is something very honest to contemplate.
    I am not a psychologist but I can tell you that you are schizophrenic and very perfectly honest demonically possessed.

I do not believe in Christ Jesus because I want to go to Heaven, I believe because I am spirit and He is my Father, my inheritance is the Earth. We will inherit the Earth, the Kingdom will return to us... Humans.

Satan, you have no power here. No weapon formed against me shall prosper; remember the battles? Remember the LIGHT? Remember the SWORD? Remember the HELMET?

Your road is broad and without any definition, expect chaos and confusion; and as you look down over Sheol at your captives, remember that your time is short and soon it will be up... CHRIST IS KING and EARTH is His KINGDOM, and soon He will return to claim it and destroy the usurpers, which includes, the prince of this world; you know who you are. Cease and desist. M.

Blog Entries
    i think i'm losin my mind because of a big cover up. its definitely who i am.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    one of the big jokes the angels teased me about. "you look like an egyptian basket case" laughing with me of course. then i would cup my hands behind my ears and say- huh? i dont hear you!!!! i'm in da hood!!!!
    then we would all laugh. it was so much fun. you just dont understand.

the angels were having a laugh at easter tradition. i took it further. if i'm an eygptian basket case then watch out for this........ it was all fun with no excuse. its just what i said.

lookin back i realize people may think i'm speaking of the hare. i was tasking the form of a cobra. cup your own hands behind your ears. which do you feel more like? i'm an eygptian basket case. what bunny does that? then tell me, where did the tradition start? and still... it will predate itself.
    its always about being one. you can identify.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    i had the strangest dream. SK was there and he made me be grateful for my mother and also made me do my math. i had to pull a loop thru another loop. and he had a really funny, cartoonish looking nose. i dont know why. it was crazy. or was i pulling a hole thru a loop? i dont really know how to explain it.
    a world of darkness my old friend, i've come to talk with you again- the sound of silence
    i just want to go home.
    to SK- Send me an angel, right now. highly suspect. i wanna be given a way. (theft of this kind is against the law, so i heard) i would run to the light if i ever seen it again
    i'm on fire- awol nation i guess it all comes across as gibberish. (sometimes it feels like someone took a knife edgy and dull...) while i keep swinging my hand thru a swarm of bees- thrice. i never get it right.

its about one. can you identify? i keep swinging my hands at family..... i just want to go home. am i crazy or am i just pulling thru some hard luck?

SK is my friend people. and he sent his friend who may or may not drink (my little inside joke) to find me wherever i am. YOU BIG BABY!!!! Y2K? i dont care what you say! it never gets old to me! hehahahahhhaaa!

its the year 2000 and 17 less than 1.
    i am- awol nation- hypnotized from the day i was born

i smirk when i listen to old songs that i danced to in my starry sky. i was a creep wasnt i? hehehhahah!
    remember when we were building the ultimate aileron of nuclear energy? good times! aka... the budding worm code on a diamond chip? (there's some rules to follow) no one knows. i just babble. what? what? it dont matter. cause when its cavin in..... the theory comes undone. you had to be there i guess. it was on a mirror. because you cant identify where it comes from separately. but its reversed none the less. like flippin constellations with a big a ? do you identify? yea.... like ursa major and ursa minor are identified.

i need a really sad song now. i know, my observences are nothing to behold. whats the big deal? we come thru ursa major. theres a hallow there. thats what they told me.

the problem is... there is no link!!! find your way. i'm self evident.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-11-2017 at 03:00 PM.