Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a whole lot of notes to remind me of my day.
    i have a 3P temple in my backyard. smile on the recycling. on the condition, YES WE CAN! [to know bow might be broke] with a "plink!" i understand. i know. sun ducking.
    Hi Obama! why 4N? INRI:sent from a call
    to value the sight of A future where the thunder stuck.
    shine. in space theres a particular traffic jam. on the "whoop! there it is!" to know i serve. tip the bell of you know who.

confusing. chevelle is a curtain full of tap, are you aware? harry where?
    i did feel the difference of a sign. "bury the bones in this land"
    Christ will claim, "I'm smartin"
    the swiss pride themselves on a window. which is really a cork screw. it does not circle around the atmosphere. its a built in aerial. can you go down by the sea level? it is a big deal. to know we eject the entire craft into area and zero out. the super unknown land of confusion. explain the phenomenon; the air pressure descends out of order leaping over one then another.
    2-3-(1)
    5-6-(4)
    8-9-(7)
    *1 calling 4-7 come back up.
    its measured on the post of a sea level and the air pressure is a chaotic reading of send and rescind; like the tide.
    the sign of a warped drive. you fly into it; you dont fly thru it; it recognizes you as part of its form.

i have a tip. the sound of a bell chimes and a warm air drive arcs. signal another way. the nature of man is recieved as static in the air. why cap? why cap? the hair retains static. and the bell chimes as warm breath.

helium has a record temperature. you can recycle oxygen. Do whole air cuts. HeO ark breath that creates a lift. call me C cellular. HeO ark breath is lifted before you are indifferent to it cutting the supply of air pressure. He will lift over the density of H2O. call me C cellular, light breath.
    the revelation of a timely manner onto a new window's ledge. counting down atomic difference in weight and time. the way the dna is strained it is set to double in time. time actually is our dna code. our make up consists of changes in time to relate to the way the planet is developing us. much like a 3d picture code. our dna is a code set to appropriate our matter against all odds. it dna code doubles in time to keep us standing upright. the pressure of being held down and our chemistry is a flexible make up.
    alive, the central proteins feel the difference. you can see cotton strands. its teasing the chemisty about the pressure of being useful or used. alive or dead to be strait foward about it. you consume all this electricity to snap back from a line of view. until you can drown your self out in white noise.
    my alt atom is to view a voice that is thrown out. men excite from the view of a thrown out voice on ROM.
    thrown out toys. does this parrot me by chance? about the year of christmas.... 2006 or 2007 was it? where was it from?
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    people are keeping a secret resetting the force of face time. they as delivered into idolness. of people who are close to a homage at hand. i said, where is the pride coming from in this land? all i can remember is...... everybody wanting to make changes so that black lives matter. to take a stand against the conditions of life.
    it is set on the condition, YES WE CAN!' whoop there it is! a powerful serve.
    so what is this secret set in idolness....... people appear as though they are changing face. amatuers going anywhere, doing anything they want.
    YES WE CAN? and to know the bow might be broke by this. what a follow thru. it breaks with sound of a "plink" lights out. now who do you really think you are?
    call me what? Israel.
    why do i feel like breaking the bow with a neon cross all lit up calling myself a star boy? Sky kelly is that you? mark kelly is it you? white house kelly could it be you? all these are genuine star boys. like i said, there's a particular traffic jam in space. and its a rare sign to stop what i am doing.

Isaiah 64 :8 and to think i thought the image was the temple. the pyramids built with clay. isaiah 65:3
    cause, revelations.... i am the temple. i didnt know it was an image.....i have to face you. an image. eh.... nevermind. its just amy. never was a real sport.
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 10:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    its crunch time defining the atomic ways flat earth designs a field to be shared in the same light and also thrown from light. flat earth.... that is the design we are dealing with. to cast ourselves in.....no time at all.
    ITS A SEPERATION OF SPACE BETWEEN US. to design the moon like OAo? what? its something i'm working on. i'll finish the other side sometime soon.
    you endow.
    Last edited by hellostone; Yesterday at 10:26 PM.