Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    sign says MAKE COFFEE.

are from...... again?
    oh no! not me! once is enough.
    its the peoples court! they can make it themselves cant they?

see why it didnt work out for me?

- - - Updated - - -

back to work. MAY I HANDLE THIS? GALATIANS 5:3 mention it for yourself. you know who i am. do you wanna know who you are? pretty smart arent we.

by chance... who knows what a multitude means? its legion for a quick answer. who or what attitude didnt show up today? may i send him on your way to judge me?

oh. look at me. i'm carefree.
    choose your words carefully. you dont know who paid for that. obviously its not in Kali. cause then i might just give a damn about people judging me. are you looking at me in the face or right in the eye? who wants to know me?

in conclusion, this is addressed to that girl who did it for herself. she signed and i swallowed away. i'm not above me. so i'm not above anyone. whats the use of joking about it. here's the plan. me #1st. and thats just how i am.
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-08-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    oh darn! you ever get that goth feeling where you wanna hang chains from your pockets just to feel like a bad ass? i do too!!! but i guess...... i started the day out with Mother Theresa at my door. she wasnt knocking. she was letting people in. and said..... (oh! darn it! there goes my pocket chains!!!) she said, COME AND SEE.

and would you believe it? my day starts with this girl telling me, "i want you to know i'm judging you. " then i cursed her or so i thought. it was the money way but i never calculated it. then.... i was outside havin a smoke when a van drive by happens and it called me trash!!! few hours later. then.... K has this old caucation just start pulling wigs off the mannequins and directly putting them to her head. EWE! LIKE WE WHAT TO KNOW WHAT SHE GOTS!!! i am not takin it. i dont blame you. after that, i got a phone call that hangs up. but not before it says, watch your clientel drop!!!
    thought to myself, who could it be? the voice who said this sounded awfully white to me. and she needs to be here ..... why? T! oops that went like.. boomerang on me! point being, afterward K starts asking me if i thought that old white lady would call her a fucking bitch and cuss her out because K told her, "we have rules here!!" IF.... k.... WAS WHITE.

i said, K, i dont know. i never spoke one word to her to get any kind of feeling about whatever she could be.
    i'll leave it at that. the sign says, COME AND SEE. i dont like the kind of knocking thats going aroound. whatever a virus used to be, It made the virus look better. ... let me see, what can i die off? at least the choice is up to me.
    and the story is still told, I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR COLOR! you look like hell. too white or too green.
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    show extraordinary. light your horse! better get away from a lady. better get away from age luxi. the idea that i'm nothing! where do you know me from?
    im usually thinking its something in the room with me. but that is going to the knowledge of cable tracks. you pass yourself off as a loop. i call it a reach a wound. can your feather tickle even?

what hands! what hands! clearly i see you too MARK 14:58 and thats all i got to say about thawt.

about cable tracks? i run around satellites. you dont see yourself here? in my temple. what year was that said? i''m running awfully late! arent I?

again, the idea that i'm nothing. the sign said to me today- its my antics on being on faceless. what price could this paytheway for? its not even 7 yet? i'm getting awfully tested by every horse on the door. we'll let zeus address this. you mean symbolically speaking. of course its allegory. zeus represents the idea of having power run down his arm into engery thru his fingertips. i like to dance like that too. what are you waiting for? whats this miles and miles stuff? i have to sit on my hands because the music playing has a sound so addictive to hold in my own that i feel silly sometimes, the way other people must see me too.
    i was playing K-SHEVA for what its worth. its classic.
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    its just magic Jeff! and you know who. from where and when too! but why, is a question to be answered.
    because i said, me 1st!! so what?

whatcha gonna do now?
    go outside dressed casually like a star trekkie looking for a constellation where i can fit in. i'm sure theres some star tissue we can register our dna with. does that sound like a good night for questions rogers?

Blog Entries
    complain about "the department of the Sun" and your back on sure-fire.
    hey WOODY! have i gotta a joke for you this morning!!! dare me?

(please! i insist.)
    (dialogue for two? just wait here) its in the script.

what is it about "my luck"?
    i can read your mind. (@A@) fossil on?
    i told you to wait here.

this is the part where i insert odd cue. hey woody, when you were on the point before and remember that morning when maynard was cued into my light? and what not fell and had me crying because having idols is not acceptable in heaven. .... remember that morning? where i found the morning show written into Habakuk? (pretty sure thats it, without looking) and at the end your name and my name were brought up? i never did like you after that. it gave me a feeling of being mocked. do you wanna know what i found?

i threw your ass up on a wall of voodoo so quick it was like mexican radio to me!! and take your zorro too!!! do you know where i fit in? i dont know that much mexican either. so i figure good. i did it for all the right reasons. keep away! or go back to mexican place!!
    just so you know we're equals. I=I=I

right down to the comment- i didnt know you were here.

ready for the joke?

equate temple of the Sun.
    IT'S OUTDOORS PECKER!!

wooooow! thats huge wood!
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    you must be hiding behind a tree. I bet your on something.
    say my name! say my name! say my name!
    your on something. then say my name.

i bet you dont even know where your standing.
    it could be anything. what is a net worth?

WRONG!
    i'm not even staring at a net.
    what is a net worth?
    uh.... i dont know. stage diving from the looks of pantyhose?

hahahahh! you got your own show on air and i bet your reading me right now!!!
    where this come from? i dont know. im just havin fun with ya. actually it was from something last night. i'll tell ya later. i gotta get ready to go pick up my son. (SMIRKS! A TREE?!!!! HEHAHAH!!!) you pecker.
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    ahem..... found a poster i got signed for my kids several years ago. GREEN JELLY says, to trevert and zoe. the 3 little pigs miss you.
    and i wont mention how they made me feel bad. like i wrecked a whole stage or something. i dont think it was quite that bad as it seems. but ahhh.... green jelly? can we get to this zorro thing?

i gotta take this world of people for their time and age. what do you take me for?
    thats right! you better call me something for the lack of civilized nations down in mexico and south of brazil. i hear the RIO is quite large so many months of the year. we never hear that lock and damns are to settlements as trash is to towers in the area i am imagining. remote?!!! its a valley. i know what your talking about.
    keep it underfed so that not too much traffic gets thru here. they want to be out of sight and out of mind there. and they feed the hands of those shaking the system down there. thats some foundation. and we're found as potluck nationality. why so much care if the aryian gets thru? cause we'll bend these bushes out of sight. i can see for miles and miles for those who dont know the song.

is this something about a complex? PRINGLES! has the face of a spaniard. i like them. AVA MARIA is noteworthy.
    and i'm not buying that all the bushmen are no more than gangsters living in bushes like thugs. but historically speaking, its a bloodline that can be traced. therefor, a necessity to conserve.....
    in america, we call those people Amish. and they still have to abide the laws. its not their land they are standing on. do you see where i'm going with this? a place of protection - wheres the line? they call themselves (lord) as what people?
    really. before we start complaining about the need to instruct immigration, ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR YOUR HOME? OR ARE YOU BEING DISPLACED FOR REASON YOU CANT EVEN SEE? because its histprically reserved and remote to the people?
    in Egypt its Man faces Man or Man faces Himself. and since the mexican people are running from thier home, they are facing themselves. only you can explain the reasons mexico isnt alive as it should be in world affairs like the soccer cup in brazil maybe.

what i was signed in november of 2016 said this, run doll! your not tweety. and a jungle screams, "AWAY FROM ME!" perhaps i had nothing more to lose then. ( i did but thats not part of this story) i moved to ocala and got a few jobs right away. anytime i applied for a position i tended to get the job done.
    it occured to me, i have to find my own way. i no longer had a home thats safe for me and they turned it around so that it looked like it was more than happy to see me leave. do you see some sort of miserable reflection in me?

who can shut up? i do this for therapy. may i handle this please?
    anyway, mexican homies. i hated myself in ocala. i hated my roots. is there any honor for me?

i'm missing pieces of art that could explain and tie together the mystery of this air around me. never seen but felt thru sight and sound fabrics. a weaving of the senses of man, i suppose it could be a dream. but i've seen much much more of this than all of you put together. this is just now amazing? where have you been hiding me? i'm missing things that couldnt possibly be reproduced unless a man knows what he is seeing.

you trashed my site. if you know what i mean. ====== i can see for miles and miles and.... hey! where'd everybody go? and i cant see a thing. did somebody move a mountain or a bridge?
    about a temple light thats significant there and time to recognize an escalating floor. i'll be damn! the ring goes no where doesnt it?
    if vision is all you need then you might think i'm in over my head about a resevoir. this is too deep in politics and with a biased nature.
    how is it i go, damn! make it wide- make it shallow- make it wide- make it shallow. in one shot-see? not to keep it in its place for civilized nature it was indeed to keep it moving around us.
    it was more than a hobby and i'm not necessarily concerned if its a race. i'll get there in place. see pinnochio? i wanna be a real girl!!!
    and i'm stage diving? from the looks of who's windows? you cant even see wrinkles in time! oh yes you can. those clouds that appear suddenly over me are different than the ones that seem to roll in and cover me. then there are some that not only blankets but comforts the sky if you know what i mean. oh yea they can be read. as do they suddenly appear as different waves with signature speed and motion rolled in one? do they pop like static clouds and i'm not talking about the possibility of lighting. i mean, by appearance only.

wheres the line? they call. because hysterically the end of the world should have taken place in 2006. by any means do we know about black holes or what? suddenly a collision appeared as bright as light. well, i know who's side i'm on. because hisorically that pyramid kept its shape. it traded its name for trinity for my sake too.
    what do we know about solar monkeys again? i think your confused. i keep saying i bleed the turtle. i'm not going to evolve as a wanderer carrying a shell on its back. GET OFF ME! I'M NOT A LEACH!
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    exposed in the bright light as well. neutralized as stable. and it dates back to the chaotic data of 2006. searching for a mission.
    i'll call you if i need an echo! ok!

where did you sleep last night? and it sounds like this, in a cave! lights flash on thier own in the dark. i am a stone born of a spring. find me! and question the way constellations have a mirror appearance once not twic but three times over our heads each night.
    do you identify? and on the surface i am shy about admitting how vulgar i have said things againt the mexican in me. i do flash aryiana for this cause. go flush your eyes out if you think this echo would be grand to follow. i do it to my taste. ok?
    oh, you would know the real me. even a blind drunken sop would know the real me. i say things that dont make a lot of sense.
    people, you dont understand what a fine line is. John 15:12-17
    you follow the flesh. that a man lay down his life for his friends? i'm not a leach. i'm not asking anyone to do that. i dont want to be a shell of history on my back forever either. its ok to be me. i like my way. i like yours too. i hope we could see our way together. not as different but, all together different. i guess i did it the wrong way facing backwards. well, if its seen in my history that i was once predudice than i will bee for a family tree too!!! nevermind. i hate this conversation piece. but it cause a multitude of curse yesterday coming from everywhere.
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    the light sends help. its the determination of properties. its not measured by how much temptation a person might be. it is determinded by what meditation is going to be inspiration. whats missing is a 2nd chance. and it looms as only sorrow. is there any other way to be given? of course! i call her precious dont i? dropping hints ever time i see her. i have planted notes for her to find one day to explain the spirit she feels coming thru music and the light within her body. it will appear when her spirit is determined by the importance of how she feels about the art. if only my thoughts could get thru. a proper lady is precious. but hows she gonna know the difference between temptation. it is not measured by her importance to be known or seen by many but when she reflects mixtures to a concise impression of herself in the art. who do you want to be Zoe? my hope is that you find this. i cant explain face to face. it signals to many things that are destruction to me. it is to be determined in your own mind.
    the importance of being aphrodite is signed in piecses. you little fish. your mama is a shark. dont worry about a thing.

she wont feel a thing unless she has had that feeling yet in her body is still a little girl. its determmined by her spirit to recieve.

precious, if you ever read the bible and read anything about it.... you cant judge a book by its cover. when you think your the big deal in place then something happens to make you less. and the story goes, the biggest one falls. judah in babylon. i was always israel it turns out. and i did place many notes in pictures of you. i know one day you will study your innocence a little closer. maybe see whats back there behind a picture frame. hosea 5:4
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-09-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    the last few nights i've been really tempted to start this fire that someone had thrown together a week or so ago behind my house. but, being a trailer park really am nervous about rules and park management. dont want to cause any reason for others to mumble about what i do. however, last night i finally asked daddy what should i do. cause i was pretty bored and not sure if a bar was the right direction for me either. He told me to start that fire. everything was in his hands at the moment. so i did. i just threw a few bags of temple notes that i was tired of reasoning with in it to start a flame.
    then a smell came out and signs started to give me notice about - voices heard. (i cant believe she lit it. did anything come out? her hand is cast in that fire)
    i'm thinking, what an interesting way to look at all my handwritten notes. i didnt know they bared that much significance. this is how its always been done. how could i start a fire without some kindling or at least something that would ignite quick. looking around to see what harm it did, i caught a shadow glimpse at me with two dots lit in the center of its eyes. then it was undone and went black without an edge.. i called it to make sure it would notice me looking at it. the eyes went from dotted to black once more to brace that the connection was made.
    right away i felt the evil in it. but i'm not one to throw anything away without really understanding the garden that lives in it. keeping it in its place by telling it to meet me nose to nose or another way of correcting the way it translates face to face encounters. these lines are thouroughbred words. you must be sure on all accounts of what you are saying to another supernatural creature.

the big job was answered by telling it,
    i'm sure he really does love you. i mean, LOOK AT YOU!!! your beautiful!!! who wouldnt? of course the bearing is a spirit of grievence among us. what you were not clear about is using the art of my expression behind the backs of all. decieving others and denying.... LOOK AT THE TRUTH. its found in Job 26,27,28.
    i'm going to be honest. i thought i was that naked hell. then, i look around and theres no one to be found with me here. so i'm not in front of anybody physically am i? who was using that expression to impress a body in motion- like they could be me. (back to eden we fall all together or just one at a time?) i told every spirit there last night that the fire in front of me feels like a throw down.
    in the hotel i was guaranteed that i would not fall. Daddy told me that it would fall on its own. its ok to be me but not when i am known. is that it? who art thou to create me? extra! extra! it was never about landing a man!!! i wanted permission to walk in the garden with God like before Adam and Eve were with the sons of perdition. know what? that garden is still where i live. its called heaven's external affairs. and i call it- a rare sign to stop what i have been doing in spirit physicallly, and i meant that. its something you two have to work out on your own. either way, i'm free. i made no committments. is that what its called? is there really a meaning for it? is there really a word for it in heaven? Oh God! its a gift. God is the only one as far as i know to test me. i'm a confidence not a confidential. dont confuse me.
    fe fi fo fum
    i smell the blood of an englishman
    be he alive
    or be he dead
    i'll grind his bones
    to make my bread.

got you goliath. say cheese! i can still do it too! its beenie man and lil kim too! told you it was a throw down. bottoms up and kiss? who said GOOSE? now you gotta chase me! N'ya N'ya!
    comes around to ducking a question.
    who laid this golden egg? its easter egg hunt? i can put all these stories together if you want allegoric reasoning from chaotic rhyme as children we grew well to know.
    Last edited by hellostone; 08-10-2018 at 03:08 PM.