Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    they spoke. said to me, "know thou art."

i cant sit here and boo hoo. i have to reach for it again. just like last time, it will come back even stronger now. all that happened before is a story by me. i'm a stargazer. maybe just a little. they know what it means to be and where it grew close. in fact, it was my life.
    should i talk about any of this past year? not much to say. i guess i needed to go thru all this for a reason.
    signs say, i cant trade proof. it stirs life. feeling it is more than filling in the details. its more than a sense. its more than jihad.

a sense of what?
    my head. did i wallow and just sit there?
    be a man or be an angry man. one has risen.
    on track with one thing happening after another. has your foot stepping on glass.
    at my expense of stretching out far from the dragon. the move that led to "nowhere"
    see anything you identify? remember you understand ..... scared. the lesson you brought is felt by those all around you. its the soul of our people.

puzzled? then go near that fire. cock the hammer a gun is spilling out. the twist? he could. the people all had thier eyes focused in the dark on the bright stage. he wasnt even holding a bridge. like a wizard he just swarmed those people with bullets out of nowhere.
    traveling with terrifying excitment? the creep had guns and was still able to check in?

KILLED BY A SHARP SHOOTER BLINDLY.
    his rights? as a birth citizen? the same as many men. compare after the fact. oh you stupid fool. hell is freezing over. he was too big in this land? your missing the point until the next available hunter with a silencer pulling that apprentice crap. what was his name? that led me nowhere? a supreme custodian of an extra ordinary wallet. means nothing and took him....." nowhere."

look excited on my one large hand and pay very little attention to another way.

"others are the problem" is that still man's response to himself?
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-09-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    you havent popped at the poles lately. including when they are silent about you. i'de call after thier wisdom. how much they hate to feel powerless after saying whatever they just said. make them proud of something they are doing. pushing for a gun legislation overhaul once and for all. make them as your (go to) people and you'll be in media chit chat as, all together.

remember, we have freedom of choice and what that man did was worse than jihad.

politics is not my thing. they bore me. you gotta know. there are a so many other things i'de rather focus on. but i been away for awhile. sutures. Ack!!!! politics......

alas! Waco.

i have no interesting ideas about Trump. no closed or flattened mind about it either. i'm not playing games. i'm just a little low corner stone. there are stones the size of mountains unto his position.
    and to let him into office, it took notice. it happened to him and to be fair, he won.
    i hate politics anyway. i'm not going to do anything to disrespect or discredit our capitals leader. i would only encourage good things. i would do the same for anyone in that position.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-09-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    stare at the stars a moment. they are alot more than the usual alignment.
    what is this Medium page all about? its medium and all about what she see thru her eyes only? whats on her horizon?

i read some article about ancient aliens, superheroes and religious decline in america i guess on this page called Medium.
    the truth wont be released. it wont released by the CIA it wont be released on a tv show.
    its daring to guess what it is indeed. where are the facts? then sit among the spreading..... smiles. who knew how to reach the other side and not be out of breath? (GASP!!!)

must be a milestone.

brings me to a song by Puscifer, sour grapes, where's the line? The Fall 2007, jeezus about god dam time!

according to this article ancient aliens will be successful because it mirrors religious mythologies. huh.

smirks. ok one more. my religious mirror? ever heard of the song Eye by the smashing pumpkins on the lost highway soundtrack? its a good song.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-09-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    i cant relax today. i'm not in the mood for music either. i'm bored. uninspired. nothing is fun unless i can go outside. i hate being cooped up in a small hotel room. what a waste. i dont like feeling this way. helpless. I even bought a book to boost my interest in the unknown or misunderstood. its called Quantum Evolution. i also bought a godzilla comic and a book called Singer Trilogy. a mythic reltelling of the new testament set to song.

i said before. i asked anyone who would hear me, is a statue of a man pale enough? i'm not a tragic person.

if theres anyone out there. "earth calling"
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    "seen a book of matches gonna burn. running down the mountain callin on the fire brigade......i wont ever be your cornerstone......i dont wanna be holdin on." pyro- kings of leon
    "all the black inside me is slowly seeping"

"you better learn to crawl before i walk away. the reds the whites and the abused. the crusified USA. i said the prophecy unfolds oh hell is truly on its way. "- crawl KOL

funny... that no one said i was dead and painted red. is there a reason people should be changing the way they go?- funny, scars on broadway "if i was there with you for long would you be singing me this song.... I'm holding on"

OLD SCHOOL HOLLYWOOD BASEBALL OLD SCHOOL HOLLYWOOD BASEBALL OLD SCHOOL HOLLYWOOD BASEBALL

but i'm calm like a bomb. and it will be bulls on parade. weapons not need not food not home.... just feed the war with a cannibal animal eye.

hello my name is human and i dont want answers i just want to work the chances for those in thier own circumstances. i stole power from the sun. came down from the stars. and i dont want answers...............huh.

ah yes, the yellow pages. i just depend on the old way to have what i need.
    1000111101 - did you not know the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden. are you rolling red tape now? its already in their eyes. among the metal ones a messenger will arise. periodic table ......i have my own philosophy too, 10001110101- periodic table.....radioactive but..... we are here....
    -
    temple of the stoneman having the bake sale of the year!!!!!

well if its o-ing go boingo!!! insanity. i'm so sorry, who do i pray to? my mind has wandered from the strait and narrow. welcome madness... say hello. the madness is hiding here and there. and there are plenty of guns left for you and me.
    say hello to insanity.

the skies are dark to me now. so my gaze drops to look across the distance.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    i wont just say something without offering to be part of the solution. gun control- people need to be profiled. not just backround checks. do they belong where they are liked? clubs, schools.... etc
    how urgent are they for a gun?
    if they have no idea what they need a gun for ..... just someday.....

it leans to the type of person who isnt going to daydream about it anymore. it becomes a want. and just what is a gun for? if they complain and come back with a rebuttal remind them the advantage they were going to have was based on their own flimsy some day dream. and in this time and age you should be able to call 911 from your pocket as well.

otherwise, what is all this advanced technology for? rescue me from outdated rights based on the welfare of the people at that time.
    it would be alot safer just to hand out free phones for anybody who cant afford a monthly plan. people need this. it should be a right to have rescue when your welfare is in danger. times changed. we dont rescue ourselves. we call those with training to handle our danger. they would probably show up faster than a bullet. for anybody.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    beasties against the machine check the testimony......ya, we have a problem. the police need to be kept in kcheck with civilians as witnesses. a witness is a weakness for the gun ho police that are out there. so a witness testimony needs to evolve to someone equal in power. we dont run around as civilians as saying, "so shoot me or ya kill him"

now i'm in politics. i hate politics.

heres my testimony about beasties against the machine- its chimera.
    bulls on parade vs the new style...... a chimera -the microphone explodes shattering the mold..... 4 and 3 and 2 and 1 and when i'm on the mic the suckers run. i got more than picasso got paid.

whatever it takes- imagine dragons whip whip me like a race horse. tear me down and build me up. out of the box an epoxy to the world and the vision we lost. i'm just a symbol to remind you that theres more to see. i'm just a product of the system a catastrophe yet a masterpiece.

thunder! feel the thunder!!! i was lightening before the thunder. - imagine dragons -it fits the box it fits the mold. have a seat. take a number. who do you think you are? dreaming of being a rockstar?

21 pilots- best to stay in your lane boy or your gonna feel the heat of my calvery.

when your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all....this is my kingdom come. this is my kingdom come. i wanna hide the truth but with the beast inside theres nowhere anybody can hide. when the curtains call and its the last of all, this is my kingdom come. so they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out of the mess you made...when you feel my heat look into my eyes......its where my demons hide. this is all for you.
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    kongos- whoa come with me now! i'm gonna show you how. caught up in this world, i've wasted time i've wasted breath and thought myself to death. now only this seems clear. i confuse something i thought with something i feel. confusing something that real with something i feel....

welcome to the new age. i'm radioactive.

i'm not a monster. i'm more like arcade fire- joan of arc. and i'm supposed to tell the boys their time is thru. (smirks) Jeanne D'Arc Alors tu dis que je suisune sainte mais ce n'est pas moi........ and if you shoot you better hit your mark.
    did i confuse this with mardi gras?
    Last edited by hellostone; 02-15-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Because, "I am." Says the program. I don't have to edit myself. IT red and my suspicion peeled. There are bad apples on this forum. Cut the blah blah blah.

Blog Entries
    Atum is to time as Ra is to gene. The other is amun which is to edit. " This is no tale!" The story we all know begins with a curse. The boat in eygpt means, to choose one between. The diagonal power has been built in temples world wide. The parallel is the Eastern or Western diamond back. To say, see now atum? This is no tail! This is a chord.....ing to who? Who made them God?