Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7

  2. #42

  3. #43
    Ancient Alien Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Small town in the Rockies
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    5
    In my opinion what you say is true but it manifests itself because so many ignorant isolationist people elected the likes of Donald Trump -- a pathological liar who can hardly read. NN

  4. #44
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    In my opinion what you say is true but it manifests itself because so many ignorant isolationist people elected the likes of Donald Trump -- a pathological liar who can hardly read. NN

    Hi NN, good to hear from you, hope all is well ... I can't help but notice that you have caught the 'TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.' Earlier on in my posts I did say that 'they' will blame Trump for everything that is going wrong or have gone wrong.
    Trump has only been in power for a little over a year and he is to blame for everything, right?

    Donald Trump is a very educated man, he went to the best schools and he has done a lot for his 'empire and his brand'.
    He certainly is far better for the world than Hillary or Obama.

    If I were American and voted, he would have had my vote. He is an American working for the people of America and he is doing a great job, and everyone hates his success. I do not agree with all the things he does, but the ones that matter to me, like the child and human trafficking laws and border controls, I do agree with. I think he should be even harder on criminals who murder people.

    The way I see it is that he has every right to protect the interests and security of the US. Unemployment is at the lowest in eighteen years, soon all the homeless people will have to find jobs...

    Also, the articles posted above were about the insane world we find ourselves in. This collective programming has been going on since the sixties. This is Liberalism at its finest. All these articles are a representation of the Liberal Globalist mentality, which is plain and simple insanity, but the insane ones are mostly in control of things at this moment, so everything is upside-down. That will all come to an end soon enough...for the sake of humanity, for our survival.

    NN, you cannot blame Trump for everything, he is the best president the USA has ever had and Trudeau is the worst Canada has ever had. You have to look at results and growth and pay increases and unemployment and such things when judging Trump. His actions are his legacy, and stop nit-picking at his lack of caring if his stats are correct. He does what he says he is going to do.

    He is unlike other politicians because he does what he promises; and he 'lies' like other politicians because that is what they do, however you are only calling him out. You are old enough to know that all that really matters is what is actually happening. You should also get some help for that derangement thing you have going on... it is not at all healthy. M.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Hi NN, good to hear from you, hope all is well ... I can't help but notice that you have caught the 'TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.' Earlier on in my posts I did say that 'they' will blame Trump for everything that is going wrong or have gone wrong.
    Trump has only been in power for a little over a year and he is to blame for everything, right?

    Donald Trump is a very educated man, he went to the best schools and he has done a lot for his 'empire and his brand'.
    He certainly is far better for the world than Hillary or Obama.

    If I were American and voted, he would have had my vote. He is an American working for the people of America and he is doing a great job, and everyone hates his success. I do not agree with all the things he does, but the ones that matter to me, like the child and human trafficking laws and border controls, I do agree with. I think he should be even harder on criminals who murder people.

    The way I see it is that he has every right to protect the interests and security of the US. Unemployment is at the lowest in eighteen years, soon all the homeless people will have to find jobs...

    Also, the articles posted above were about the insane world we find ourselves in. This collective programming has been going on since the sixties. This is Liberalism at its finest. All these articles are a representation of the Liberal Globalist mentality, which is plain and simple insanity, but the insane ones are mostly in control of things at this moment, so everything is upside-down. That will all come to an end soon enough...for the sake of humanity, for our survival.

    NN, you cannot blame Trump for everything, he is the best president the USA has ever had and Trudeau is the worst Canada has ever had. You have to look at results and growth and pay increases and unemployment and such things when judging Trump. His actions are his legacy, and stop nit-picking at his lack of caring if his stats are correct. He does what he says he is going to do.

    He is unlike other politicians because he does what he promises; and he 'lies' like other politicians because that is what they do, however you are only calling him out. You are old enough to know that all that really matters is what is actually happening. You should also get some help for that derangement thing you have going on... it is not at all healthy. M.
    If I were American and voted, he would have had my vote.
    Yeah well you don't live the same country this goof ball runs.

  6. #46
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    Yeah well you don't live the same country this goof ball runs.

    Hi AO, Is he really doing such a bad job? I don't see it. I think he is a great president. M.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Hi AO, Is he really doing such a bad job? I don't see it. I think he is a great president. M.
    Well thats up for debate at this point.

  8. #48
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,422
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    Well thats up for debate at this point.

    Yeah, I know, there is always some kind of debate with you liberals. Open your eyes. You and NN need to see a doctor. Liberalism really is a mental illness and blindness is one of its symptom. M.


    .......

    A Whole Lot Of Crazy In The #Resistance Liberal Party - There Is Something Very, Very Wrong With These People


    Report: Merkel Ran For Office After Trump’s Election to “Defend the Liberal International Order”

  9. #49

  10. #50

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •