Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. You have my condolences.
    Thank You.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    Optimism? Flaws? Well I am short on optimism and flaws we all have them...I just had a family member to pass I am not very optimistic about anything right now.

Sorry for your loss AO; it is a good time to come together with family for emotional support. M.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Sorry for your loss AO; it is a good time to come together with family for emotional support. M.
    Thanks Marlene appreciate it.

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    He may have done more for medicine but ufology I doubt since their is no degree in ufology and anyone can claim to be one....Its a field that has destroyed itself simply because of all the hoaxing and faking going on in it....Nothing or no one can be trusted to post actual evidence that does not amount to nothing more than making money and Google clicks. And his opinions are no more valid than anyone else. But if people buy what he's saying thats cool with me but I would come closer to believing Richard Dolan or Stanton Friedman.

Tell him to get in line, so are others trying the same thing...He will be dead and gone and no disclosure will ever happen. Conspiracy Theorists and those living on the edge of sanity really should give up on disclosure from the US government I do not think it will ever happen.
    I believe you are right, there has got to be a bigfoot, hopefully caught not killed. But then again, it may be better off dead, because they would torture the poor creature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    I have lost two recently, and you need your family, sorry for your loss. Mronald