Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New series

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whats a falling wall gate?

Blog Entries
    WHATS A FALLING WALL GATE? turbulance? the air sure is thin up here. a line that everybody just crossed out like it didnt even matter. besides the 1st entrance into stone meadowsk this does make the news. the word is- couldnt he wait? speaking of Clinton and the airplane he shared with somebody he just shouldnt at a time that really didnt matter. it was up to me anyway. still mad about that losing streak?
    (fuck!) i had so much written on my walls when i got in that i had to erase some of it to make room for more. just to keep my thoughts in order.
    ok. i'll skip a wall then. in 2013 John Lennon said to me, put my writing on the wall. "I GOT YOU ALL STUCK UP IN MY EYES" WHO'S SUE? i'M SIUE!!! (gives time a place to recognize me) i thought you were smarter than that. i am. give me room to think. quit being so demanding. im siue. ok? THE TRUTH: THE ONLY THING MEG PRESSED WAS HER FACE. the year i was gone. and this shows up in China like, DONT CARE!!! check the supplier of a beauti-demand for company. white women just dont use that sort of thing. what was her color hombre. and here i was under the umbrae. just like that it mirrors a reflection. one to see myself and the other for start up protection. i need to get away! this rain is hard!!! i never seen anything strike so many times at my fingertips that night. i could point in any direction and the lightening hit the ground STRIKE!! it makes me more afraid than snakes do. thats for sure. hence... et umbrae is my mirror reflection. it is not look at me. the flare of fine art isnt over my head for long. JUST WAIT UNTIL IT STRIKES.
    a whole mountain is moved that i almost forgot about. its here somewhere. i just seen it the other day. who needs a nose job right away because thier eyes cant cant hold back and the nose doesnt know what to do when tears roll down. it cries above my nose? you must be in a very dry place.
    who knows where my high horse is? hi HOrus! is that you really?!!! uncreate me now! seems to be the way it was that day. but somehow the cry goes out. and INRI answers the call. this is about Christ and the messiah! i wanna be around this event! which happens to controll him too. its everything to him that makes him the way he shows mercy to people then. and tell my EDDY art why he ends up this way? is to make meg available to the underground scene she thought she dominated one too many times in bed... if it shows. this is about to explode. the underground scene cripples you. where is there a satellite on your back? how do i know? because your always up on top. WHO KNOWS INRI REALLY? without the need of a track back signal played to your face. IT ONLY HAPPENED ONE TIME. AND HORUS WAS ON IT. the confusion? do you understand who your talking to and why stone meadows rolls into something that educates? Isis is only a name. the truth is Nefertari happens to me. teach? are you confused? theres only one way to learn. now your stepping into the rythem. that something that rolls is a time and place for only the greatest to be discovered. you can move any mountain you choose. so, while were on it, lets get bACK to this eddy art and why it keeps happening? same reason so many different names and faces came making love to me. its recorded on a channel and a satellite can track back light to the distance it came from to seem so alive. it shares time and place all over again and again. its an ursa major exchange. they cheat me by love they cheat you by a face. KA break attack.

Blog Entries
    theres never been a better balance than a prince to step into the way of a pharoahs son. what a powerful eye you have there. we're you planning on it? illuminate -just dont change the power of natural light. you'll reconsider.

Blog Entries
    theres never been a better balance than a prince to step into the way of a pharoahs son. what a powerful eye you have there. we're you planning on it? illuminate -just dont change the power of natural light. you'll recognize. why did that 3 star red pyramid show up over me much of the way in 2016/ my many birthday hats arc?

Blog Entries
    i had to change forum KATY!!! i dont know how to correct the page size on this computer. but i got ya in the bible. now so much #1 end of story but phillipians 2 alone ....end of page. -with lov, ks..

Blog Entries
    ok who's having a laugh at me this morning? i can hear!!! (fixed the moon. dont even have to tow it anymore. reason to have NASA on Earth. its a basic satellite. still, its better than the best.)
    who's pulling my leg? Scott? is that you i'm hearing?

is that you i'm wearing?
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-21-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Aha! And you know it. I canned.

whats the best opening line for anything?
    no close.
    nevermind. i forget. nothing ever goes as planned.

i'm a starboy. i cleaned it with my face to kill the pain. this is how you switch up a cup. dont touch me.
    what God tells me.... i am going to do. no questions asked. i can read.
    i know its hard to understand what i'm saying. thats because i follow a line of events and the signs appear out of nowhere. sometimes its just a loud voice in my head.
    touch me. dare you to check my head. how do you know what i'm thinking? and thats a clear warning. you dont know me. or where i been. and what i know. if you have any questions.... just ask. and i'll give you a reason.
    thats where all questions of truth lead to anyway. everybody wants a reason to live if i know one.
    i live for God alone. there is no other reason. it just gets better and better everyday i come close to heaven. you know i dont care what most people think. i dont need the same reasons to live as they do. i just happen to share mine with the sky and think.... "is this about all i have or is there more?"
    SCORE!
    the more i see- the more i know.
    who throws a solid plane idea? Pleadis be the place its coming from. theres nothing more to see here?
    looking for the same reasons we do.
    what good does a damn do if you cant give one? remember the offer? its an open and shut case. dont fuckin touch me.
    again, i'm at another square hole. dont even test me.
    my signs are bringing me to a judgement. the line that horrifies me the most.... what ever happens to the kids? i probably dont even want to know the parents... or maybe i do. thats ok.. all in due time.
    why did the prayer not go out for my baby too? the whole time in winfield the sound went like this..." I NEVER SEEN EITHER OF THEM IN HERE" for a wing ding picnic?
    and i wasnt looking at a line of hot air balloons last night.
    i must be looking for a hand in the fire. just to make sure its there. just one please. and the left does justify a release.
    damned if i do give it character?
    whats that supposed to mean?
    (what a good time to go to church. may i keep my wrist please?)
    positive. what a good sign.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-21-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    I went in two music stores yesterday looking for a new Missy cd. i love the way she represents. the 1st one didnt have any and the 2nd store i went to she wasnt there either...so i decided that i'll try someone new. and i remembered Beanie Man and Lil Kim. i really like that song about the diamond show. so i got a new lil kim cd, THE BELLA MAFIA. thats a good one isnt it?!! wow. its like a whole new book to be found. thats why i like to buy whole albums. cd's. theres always something that shows throughout. this one lil kim was doing a radio show. and also, i picked an eazy-E cd for a dollar. eazy duz it. and if you dont know.... now you know.
    here's the coolest part. i left the cd's in the rain. and eazy's all fogged up except his face and did you notice a white triangle right below his neckline? its like the eye i painted on my best Anubis yet. and lil kim has the same white triangles on her shoulders. isnt this how i egyptian dance? personally, it is gold to my eyes. i love the connection unforseen between us;

Blog Entries
    are people getting arrested because the police follow this? i know and recognized 1 dtf come and buy 2 wigs about 2 months ago. what does the police have to do with any of this? to end it all? it appears thats their way. can i keep my head? it turns into grey matter anyway.