Thread: New series

Ancient Alien Newbie!

New series

Look forward to new series starting Friday night on history channel.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    free education?!!!! you better deal with the truth then! (ive got nothin better to do than shoot my mouth off- black flag) your wish is my command. what do you want to talk about? no, Niburu is not real. yes, the truth is something you could never fathom. its like, you had to be there. i've seen so much more than strange stars. or contellations that flip. (RA!) hell, i'll pull iover for Rogers. hehehehahah! RA! I'm a monster!~ (smirks)
    again, you had to be there. so much love was given just so, i would be proven right. i cant imagine life without it. i miss it so much. i miss it.
    and it says to me, when I GET LIFE AGAIN, i'll be roaring! we are so mad./ and it will take seco ds to make that lift.a
    nd i'm not even sure what that means. you mean rise in position or self>
    i guess you could tell there seems to be a change in my self awareness? i started smoken weed. it beats drinking into a stupor every night. i drink until i just dont care. my conscience is clear. so i'm not sunk down here sulking a out what i did. i did nothing except accept others mocking me. and because i never really fought for it..... i was at thier mercy. because they wouldnt let it be. she mocked me. laughed as i waved the clouds away. and my new neighbor across the streeet could be heard on his phone, IS IT RAINING WHERE YOU ARE??!!!! ITS SUNNY AND DRY HERE~!!! because the focast that day were all about rain that day in the whole area. it was gonna be a soggy day.
    but, me. i felt like dancing outside aND painting something i could compare in the night skies that night. ever seen a constellation flip? beside, the big dipper and little- what did i used to call it? by Ursa? do you identify?
    before i left home i was given a halo at night. remember the hidden halo in the garden? thou owl. that night. the eye was around. eye for an eye.
    Last edited by hellostone; 11-25-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    it feels all new tonight. i hear it as though they are telling me about the opposition. and how i will always know. whey they talk about is shit its ok to e embarrased. its no reason to be angry. eventually, you look back and laugh at it yourself.
    my intention was never to draw attention. it was m,ore like, do you hear me? (it looks like you might b one of us. )

i see the wierd way things are spelled out and i just leave it alone.
    (i'm fairly local- 21 pilots)
    my conscience is clear. there is no hidden intent other than to draw you into my moment. its a passing. but some things keep life.
    my eyes get so heavy. its just another part that is misunderstood.
    its important but its not the end of the world.
    you know what i need. even the eygtians had thier elixir. its predated.
    Last edited by hellostone; 11-25-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    man! the next time i dance free, i' gonna tear that sky up! i swear to God, i'll be flippen constellations and asking the questions. .......one day. (send me an angel- highly suspect)
    there were so many emotions exchanged. we lived together almost. i was told, do you know you live in the sky too?
    i dont even know where to begin with the local radio station.
    i've seen my sketch right where it belongs in a perfect circle. know, tell me... how did i know maynard was there? i seen thru the air. i felt his vibe. and his vices. to be quite frank. (dont underestimate me maynard!)

it does feel like i'm facing you again. ..... you'll do. (smirks)

i miss punk rock. God, i loved that. it was my core. Brody Dahle, sex pistols, black flag..... SOD.......yeah! or Shellac! jesus lizard... the pixies......of course Pennywise.... Joan Jett.......
    then... you got Pantara another league. Metallica,
    how about Fu manchu? that how my space rocket looks... ever heard boogie van? we are smooth and with amnesty. i think i need to hear that now. its a whole other deal. right on my tube time QOTSA plays no one knows. and i kept it. i'll look up the other song after this.
    ok. so ended up listening to blue tile fever. where ever they go ..... they go! just look the other way. that what they say.
    so to be noticed i cant stand out i have to be embedded? like i'm one of us. .....eh nevermind. you would never understand. the other day i was in walmart and there was this girl with a tshirt on that said, "its a stone thing you wouldnt understand" funny hi!

since all this has happened or become of me.... i feel======= nothing is big enough anymore. there is nothing i want. except to feel a spirit. what i did has never been seen before. and it was concentrated. very local and to the point.
    so i after i told the devil, thy kingdom comes after i was asked, what son comes?
    i found myself in this house with a guy,jamie, who lost arm and leg in an accident. he was terrible and really mean to boo boo. once i swept his leg out and dropped him because he was screamin at me about boo boo. it reminded me of a torture place. like he let his dogs shit all over the carpet and walls. i cleaned it up as much i could for me and boo boo. the pyramid of lights changed when i stayed there. it began to point outward. at my moms house it was always upright and 3 bright red star in place. then when i stayed in winfield i could only see two stars over his house. it was when i walked out at another pov that i seen the 3 stars were there. but now pointed outward. that third light moved, and gave the shape dimension from where i was looking.
    it gets real spiritual from there. it took me thru a rocicrucean grave with an empty plot marked with a black tombstone that said, "Our Princess 4-7" thats the day of the rosicrucean resurection. thy kingdom comes i said?
    then i find myself two months later dancing on magdelena's grave at an old st. peters church. theres a masonic lodge nearby. and a shrine called, our lady of the ways" kept by The Order of the Ancient. whats funny is i shot the pope a message about forgiving abortion. i said something about the thief of fornication inside the church was on location and right next to me.
    the next time i walked up to Magdelena's grave i noticed a headstone that said, catherine magdelena sitting right next to it under a hallow tree. it looked burnt or rotted out.. get it? my address now was 12 st catherine dr st peters.
    it was the few weeks i stayed here that i was given a halo. i was told there is a hidden halo in eden. that night, i was out dancing in the sky and the moon looked just like thou owl. the eye of my painting. tainted with obvious symbols of the philosophers stone. and it was thru these symbols i seen everything else in that picture. it you turn it on its side it looks like the pheonix. it has residue of the living spirit. it will always seem mysterious like there is more to it. and there is. it was alive with me. it spoke and connected me. there's a visual of a connection that i need i guess.
    and there's a relationship that you build.
    if you knew the sense of humor the sky has.... in "thou owl" i painted a perfect circle and the sky calls me the pin ball wizard- you know cause of all the symbols and the perfect circle. i had so much fun then! i laughed so hard.
    i can sketch you too maynard! look at thou owl and you'll see a perfect circle and its far from chicken scratch. its, thou owl. i'm a damn barn cat. ROAR!!!! i wonder if all the art will end up in the trash. it kinda makes me sad to think it would go there. there was so much life in it.
    i forgot to tell you that night the moon looked at me just looked ,thou owl, there was a halo of light around it. a perfect ring of yellow light. that was probably the last time i was there with the light so close to me . we had a relationship. i miss the fun. i miss it.
    my nieghbor mary ann was very catholic. she took me to court and played her harp on my stomache. i remember going next door to visit her and she would always tell me stories of how her sister, aka- 3 nuns would talk about how they seen jesus and she wished she could. why didnt it ever happen to here? it was so odd. cause where i went there alone she knew me like we we casual company. but when there were other people around she didnt know me. like she had dementia. she never remembered me around others. but was compentent enough to give me a ride to court one night. she's a talker in court! me and this girl in the row behind us were worried she was gonna get scolded by the judge for talking right thru him.
    instead the judge laughs with me. "it says here that you pushed a bowl of potatos at your mom?"
    when the ball drops its probably all true. it makes me sad to think my art is in the trash. there was so much life in it. there were so many messages in each piece. there are so many ways to express yourself at once. (audislave- i am the highway)

ever held hands with the moon?
    ever tell?
    Last edited by hellostone; 11-25-2017 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    the clincher is what i need to get there huh? its very specific. you know what i need. could you have known? i doubt. you had to see it. now exaggerate. POINT #1
    you dont get it huh? its very simple like duh!
    i miss the rockstars. you made every dream come true some nights. the music was so alive. i miss it. it was like it took life of its own. it was so cool being your neighborhood psychopath. i miss it so much. is ok to be embarrased. i remember one of the last things that happened on the corner stone, the lights in the cloud and i remember the song... michael jackson 2000 watts. i dont remember which youtube video. but i was saying.... rogers do you see the lights? i'm scared of lightening. i made comments i know. music was a very big form of communications. think of bumblebee. im your transformer.
    i miss being able to open the gates. remember when all the art had gravity? like every thing in the world was drawn to it. i could open door. i remember reading a passage of ancient eyptian mythology. it was of seth and horus and they were fighting. then it was written, they suddenly stopped and said, SHE SEE"S US! they know thou art. it was a random passage that opened as i always did. nothing was planned. eh, you had to be there i guess. you just cant explain how it is.
    and why is that mug shot from the last terror attack from my home town? i just have to sum it up from here. crazy coincedense. and here i said all along, some one from al quaida was nearby. he stayed at the red roof inn. but seen more than he was ready for. it was his ties to al queida.
    remember when thou art was confidential?
    Last edited by hellostone; 11-25-2017 at 11:33 PM.