Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New series

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    its an artificial intelligence scrubbed as mind control. lets see.... when i had zoe, i was given a non narcotic but a hallucinigen. started with the letter S- i cant remember. you built a quick tolerance. the first dose was intense. the second, was less dramatic. but the trip was still scene. it only lasted for about an hour. and it made me think i was outside of the window on 3rd floor watching the tv from the outside looking in.

also, i was told about wet. that people who use it often enough get simple minded or not mindful at all. the mind trick about it is that its given as a non alcoholic beverage to those who wish to be scene. from the outside looking in this was also the debate thats intoxicating people whispering about those kids i heard. should know it.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-27-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    YEA. i just heard kids. i hear conversations that sound like they are in other rooms all the time. people sound like they are walking on on the roof. but mostly i hear muffled conversations that sound like they are coming thru the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

i know this morning the electric company magnified this place. i could feel the electricity humming through my body. even gave my heart a little jump. why? do you possibly think i take more than what i say i am taking? other drugs to enhance the experience? is that it to you?

sometimes i hear animals outside my window.

and the argument is heard as- to enhance the ex? jumpsuit why? OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW! if i could see it. its probably lux. she doesnt have the power to manifest under any circumstance here.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-27-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    i do see all those shining lights. you could almost fool yourself and say, its a reflection. but i seen a reflection float thru the room before. coming from a mirror. i already know who i'm looking at. thank you thank you! i still got a few light there. but they seem to have gone. it looked like a christmas tree for a few minutes. i love you daddy! thank you.

thats what i been sayin. i was given lessons on depth perception. it seem like its out there in the vast night sky. but its right there in reality. you could touch it if you could touch light.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-27-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    THEY TELL ME, ITS PLEI TIME! IT TAKES GOOD MANNERS TO OPEN THE DOOR. WE WILL BUST THEM OUT. WE WILL USE OUR HEADS. - Pleidian communication to me.

Blog Entries
    to tell the truth, i feel like im in a perfect life right now. some days are struggles. but, all i have to do is endure. i dont have to make things happen outside my means. i hang a tapestry on my new bedroom wall and i think, why complicate it? LOOK!!! ITS PERFECT! this temple of mine doesnt like alot of attention. so why would i?

i dont get it maynard.. with questions of , wheress the line?
    whale heads? the odds open. well, i'll cheat. HERE'S THE LINE!!!

my christmas tree that illuminated on its own tonight echos, wheres the line? peace out bitchs.

that doesnt sound like a trespass at all does it? its see it all clear now, wheres the line? you out of place or out of body? and it really doesnt matter to us either way. why dont you know what your doin? you cant teach a fly to go around an open door. and think its ok for yourself to touch it.

its an open axiom. and your way out of order. supply does not equal demand. its underground and its more or less an invitation into a cult.
    not to be confused with the ecliptic order of the divine inside the occult. the comparison is found as trashday to the sunday paper.
    anyway, wheres the line? i like photos.
    oh good. the open sound in the air. (we'll heel)
    i'm not opening the door to the opera sound. its ok if you do. its just not my thing. seriously.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-27-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    it just happened! something fell from the sky!! then all these planes fly in. but something came down. and it said, WE ALL GO HEAD LONG. AND GOD has A LONG WILL. OPEN AND OUT. ITS EMUSE ARK. SUN DO FLASH HERE. GO COMMANDO. WE WILL, BUT BY WHAT MEANS SHOULD WE FALL OUT? WELLLL, HEADS,
    AND THEY DO.

ITS THE CHAMPION OF, THE SURF HERE DO FISH US OUT LIKE, MOLLUCK.
    i told you shady. you are the only one allowed in heaven to look at me like that. on top of a mountain? why molluck.

we filter dna threads. a strand is by a chain making us whole. so it tears you in half. man mirrors something else to do.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-27-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    is that a camera im hearing?
    "wellll......"

bizz out.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-27-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    so whats more cowbell to the illuminati? deus homo taro. keeps the cross complete.

i wonder how they do handle the yeti when it falls? who handles it? national guard on standby most of the week? i never seen the reaction of one. i only watched one scratch thru the curtain on the other side of a very closed door.

i wonder if the message of pilgramage coming from those perfect lights tonight..... was an invitation. i cant see no other way to close the door on the heretic of time.
    i do love Pleidis. they give me so much more than love though. they blow my mind everytime they spring into action. i thank my daddy for such univeral light.
    ahhh! i wonder how the pliedian are handling the yeti? as light that will fry their mind. they shouldnt possess light. when they cant even look at it without extending a web over the pupil to control the mind. they dialate the eyes and it seems normal but its a web pulled over the pupil to contol the inner mind.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-28-2018 at 01:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    do you wanna see where the sin of eve has brought us? just been informed by the devil aka luscifer........CHEAT CREATION?!!!! .......... and create what?

holding on to ourselves as man, i see. - its the only reply i got for the question.