Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New series

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    can north korea sink an american carrier? operating a counter attack men are rerouting commands and now are fighting officers. its almost like every 2 months its becoming traditional of the wild and unorderly navy ships to wreck.

Blog Entries
    i dont even know what this thread is about. let me dial in my radio galaxy. ---o--- and the plot thickens just like that. i get it. nevermind. i guess. do you see? before i knew any body personally i was falling on a humble need. and everything was in my face just to go away anyway like a circus came and went. and you didnt see how the people i knew close to me lost any fake seedy respect they had given me for whatever need i filled for them. i'm talking amy's and adam's and ann's. and whoever else went away in my life at this time. a lot of change took place. but the big stars were'nt around. like i was a joke and they do like to watch people fall trying to be like them.
    thats the feeling i get. still.
    so many days weeks went that i was getting lessons from above. and slight changes started happening. the music speaking to me wasnt as amazing as it first went. what was happening was the sound was traveling thru me and i could change it.
    what was happening was constellations showing up in my sky reversed.
    my art began to paint the picture around me. and it is relevant.
    so why would i go to a show just to leave? i didnt know anybody. was i supposed to hang around like a groupie? and my fear is thats exactly what you would expect me to be.
    and that sounds like a one night stand type thing. and thats just not what i want to be. i figure if something like that happened i dont want to be the 44 year old woman still talking about the time i slept with so and so at his concert. blind humility and i feel sorry for the people that brag about the time they met ..... blah blah blah. or the time they ....... something else to brag about some rock star or tv star. i honestly feel sorry for them to count thier worth like that.
    a float trip is alot more exciting than the time i never met anybody to me.

you cant add up my value. i've never sold the gift. so whats it worth to anybody but me? i'll do anything to keep the seed. i love it. thats all. i love everything about it. and whatever has been done is done. i'move past it without reason. i only remember the art.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-12-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    its really about being shy and attention just makes it worse.

Blog Entries
    looking back.,,.... hell comes from my ceiling. i feel someone threatening me with the law. and what for? this is why i dont do good around people i dont know at all. i dont know if i even have a side to call my own, after all the people that can hate me for thier own reasons. i do cause conflict of interest. thats for sure.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-12-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    ---o--- a radio galaxy is not a flat galaxy. it is 3 dimensional in corners with a radial light creating its fullness. i'm thinking of a quasar type of spinning star that was born this way. the side pillars ---o--- echo a turn around. since there are walls of gravity holding the star system within its frame, what goes out as a single solid wave rebounds as a launch bursting from the corners. [+]-O-[+] like pyramids are 3d corners. ISSMIR. again, my satellites before yours.

and you thought i was comparing myself to copernicus. isnt that the guy who said the world isnt flat? are we still living on the corners of the ocean?

PS do not write on the concrete. the corner? across the street behind us? use the stones to write on. they are much smoother than you think. dont try taking the stone's share over another corner. i might come across the street just TO WRITE MY NAME ON IT. [ISSMIR]
    the law threats... and....
    they dont have to act so alienated. isnt that a fine way to be at alienational standard clock in clock out. let me put my grey sweats this out of me.
    its a potion not a condition. who's witch is out?!! not a real special good fairy is she?
    - i gotta make fun of myself. otherwise its just trouble to stress about. who cares anyway?
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-12-2018 at 05:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    ---o--- a radio galaxy is not a flat galaxy. it is 3 dimensional in corners with a radial light creating its fullness. i'm thinking of a quasar type of spinning star that was born this way. the side pillars ---o--- echo a turn around. since there are walls of gravity holding the star system within its frame, what goes out as a single solid wave rebounds as a launch bursting from the corners. [+]-O-[+] like pyramids are 3d corners. ISSMIR. again, my satellites before yours.

and you thought i was comparing myself to copernicus. isnt that the guy who said the world isnt flat? are we still living on the corners of the ocean?

PS do not write on the concrete. the corner? across the street behind us? use the stones to write on. they are much smoother than you think. dont try taking the stone's share over another corner. i might come across the street just TO WRITE MY NAME ON IT. [ISSMIR]
    the law threats... and....
    they dont have to act so alienated. isnt that a fine way to be at alienational standard clock in clock out. let me put my grey sweats this out of me.
    its a potion not a condition. who's witch is out?!! not a real special good fairy is she?
    - i gotta make fun of myself. otherwise its just trouble to stress about. who cares anyway?
    oh- new sign says to me, feel a war. just who is? what is faith anyway? in the last 8 years my faith grew from zero to heaven is in the way of all of this for me to say this is not real. perhaps i'm an angel. that fits into the scripture like they are talking to me and recording things people say around me. i have said before- if there is another who appears as Christ i would not deny and would fall to my knee. not afraid to do it. i love God above all i cherish the gifts i have. there is no other. who appears as Kali? its God's will for this to be. it appears in the scriptures as well. at the end of Ezra. right there in the will. the inheritance. Kali and Kala (who are the same person) it says.
    my suspicion tells me Jesus was a female and Christ was a male. when did Jesus inherit the name Christ?
    the only thing i care about is carrying on God's will. let them say whatever they want. prisoners wont fit inside heaven. so, its not an argument. i know where my spirit is.
    but i can see where the whole topic is going.
    and i'm Kali. i dont have to be nice. whew!!! i was tired of making excuses..... if you know anything about Kali. red eyes and roar!!!
    -and yes i can be that kind of girl. i've danced around the fire many nights. i am the Sun of God. dont let it go down on your wrath. hence Kali and Kala check your position.

is my hair that terrible though? i'm a little sensitive. hehahah!
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-12-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    i'm suprised no one heard of this before. i bought a raggae cd with closed eyes once. it was a 3 disk best of the best type deal. it was some of the best i ever heard! but the 3rd cd mentions Kali quite about. songs about Kali girl moshin up american streets.... kali..(.edited) .... all kinds about kali. i thought this was normal. Kali the number Juana stoner! i wish i still had that cd too. it was one of my regular cd's that i played often. if not all the time for years. maybe i'll look for it again. i dont brag but i did like it cause it was about that time that i started saying to myself..... WOW!!! look what i can do!!! with the music and my hands.... and that was it for me. then i had to look up Kali. and the light came on.

i think your fall came the same way all of mine have. people deiceve by keeping info thats important to you. enough to CHANGE YOUR CHOICES. or i also have discovered that when its something people cant relate to, maybe it is a one in a million type of consideration.... that people tend to sabatoge you. just to prove something cant be real. the worst mistake is that i could be right. also, what are they doing anyway? its this life or just go back to listening to cd's that are conditioned for the youth. cubilce jobs also are a demand. i mean, didnt you add some magic to the lives of those that have turned away from you? its a tough call. my friends wouldnt see it or bring it up. and those that did know of it.... used it as thier own. like they could pass the light off as residue in a song we heard driving up the block together just one day. thats all it takes. not even five minutes and the light goes off in every direction putting people in thier place. better be somewhere good! its tough when you find your name labled to something less than great. people never forget. wheres the worse place i seen my name? i gotta think. .....ummmm

oh before i forget, the best thing to do right after you know you fell is bow to God and pray and say your sorry. thats what the neon rite is saying to you. God said, "take the knee on the right." ever heard God talk like that? he does when he's serious.
    very important to me. i changed after what i seen. i wasnt sure. was it me? i never imagined anything like that could be possible. it was real. i seen it. eye to eye. was it you?
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-12-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    i dont mean to offend. i ask everybody if it might have been them. it wasnt you. it was probably me. and my darker half. its very possible; you dont know my soul. you know me in spirit.

last night i was driving when 21 Pilots jumpsuit came on. SOB! everytime i got to a light it changed red!
    all the lights changed to red on me!
    then when i got back to the room i looked at my newest work of art and i have a cup guarded by Anubis. its a triangle shape with green circles defining it. and i had put a red thou owl's face on the surface of it. it looks like the spirit of a red owl is looking over the green light go conditions.
    its just zee art me! and another winner as far as thou art in heaven as on earth manifest. so, blame 21 pilots. I TOLD YOU TO PICK UP YOUR GREEN CRAYON 21 PILOTS!!! power of artra cartion because i'm old enough to tell you what to do!!! thats why!!! hehahahaahahh! i dont know. its just funny. kids these days.

look boy... it is the power of artra cation. get your fact strait before your holding on to anything. it means to remove the least. now... pick up your green crayon. because i said so.
    heehahehahah! i wanna yell at you. you just seem like a son to me. that i know.

he'll be saying, holy shit! everytime i get into the light, it changes into my mother.

FRIEND PLEASE MY ASS! WHO DO YOU THINK LIED DECIEVED HAD ME ARRESTED OVER AND OVER FOR NOTHING THEN LIE AND SAY I BEAT HER UP???? MY MEXICAN MOTHER! THATS WHO! MY MEXICAN FAMILY! SO FRIEND NOTHING! I CALL IT IN BLOOD! FRIEND PLEASE MY ASS. I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT. MY WHOLE FAMILY TURNED THIER BACKS ON ME.
    IS IT ODD THAT NO MOTHER IS SEEN RUSHING IN TO RESCUE HER SON ON THE CROSS? thats my experience anyways. thats not how you do power of artra cation. now pick up your green crayon.

why is there division in the music? on a completely seperate note. i think people are making things up. just so they can be a part of some bigger experience.
    a feather will open path.
    its eygptian judgement. the truth of a feather will be wieghed against the heart. its two arguments to choose from. man vs man or man vs himself.

ITS FM TALK.
    THE WORLD IS AT WAR OVER A GENUINE COVENANT OF COOPERATING SOUNDS. I'M KALI BORN OF STONE. THERE. FIX THAT. TAKE A QUICK GLANCE AT WIKPEDIA AND OH NO! AM I EVER RIGHT?!!
    SO WE MUST BE DEALING WITH SOMETHING THE OTHER SIDE IS DOING TO YOU? IS IT THE POISON AGAIN? PEACHES MY FRIEND DONT WORK. SAVOR THAT WITH SOME CITRUS JUICE GOING DOWN OUGHTA DO IT. IF YOUR NOT SCARED TO TAKE IT AGAIN. I WOULDNT STOP EITHER.

(friend dont work and i wouldnt sleep either) what does this sign mean to me? once i had a little boy come in the dark using my son's voice to wake me up and draw me out of bed. "THE LADY IS BROKE!" is the last thing i heard. it wasnt my son's voice anymore. some other boy.. the sun set still in 2006 for me at least.
    i understand something is going on. and people are dying and suicide is not the cause. its better to say it like this.
    and understand where i am coming from. there is no fiction in my mouth. i speak the truth and say, but its better to live it. AND STOP DRINKING LEAD. COPPER CANT HURT YOU. BUT LEAD IS A POISON.

what i am confirming. its in the blood. and a whole city was my street.

to understand that when you break mans law for a spirit you have to be in this spirit as though you have no sin and are not afraid of death. it arcs a covenant with God just for this. you will be given a way for this as long as you follow God, his commandments. and there you have it. dont crusify it. enjoy the spirit of whatever you take. have faith. you will be given a way thru any troubles.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-12-2018 at 10:17 AM.