Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wanted to edit last comment but was not allowed. I should have said the Jesus was a man of sorrows. M.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    did you know that the human experience is what life is all about? what's so crock about it? Jesus comes to elevate the human experience. but of course a bunch of jewish rights deny His teachings.
    i mean.... i've seen better than this life myself. and being left alone in this life is a huge sorrow. i dont blame jesus for being sad. it just feels like theres nothing left in life that you want. nothing thrills me anymore. of course its a life of sorrow. there's no balance because you know better. you look at life like, i already won. now i just have to go thru the motions.
    everything i do feels very robotic. (l gotta do this to please that and balance the rest as best i can, and thats all my life relates to) it doesnt matter who i am. its all the same.
    and in the end, who really cares if i balance my checkbook? or how much i worked or how hard? its my revelations that will lead and be remembered.
    is it really important to be productive in society to prove what? i can price dented cans of beans quicker than anyone in the west.

where else am i going in this society then? does it really matter? i'm somebody now! i gotta job!!!
    and did anyone care to guess why i didnt work before? in 2010, i was told, " a prophet has enough work" and no, i'm not fakin it.
    yes its hard! you feel like your disappointing your whole family by not trending with the norm. you know your going against society. you have to. and you cant have any friends. because at some point you are calling everyone out.
    life is hard not because i went around telling everybody i know better. if you like you can be left alone without friends or family. i'm a sinner too! and there is no sin left that i want to commit. it doesnt matter to me. do you know why i'm alone? i didnt care to be a part of thier sins. and the cost of me being around is thier denial.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-20-2017 at 11:34 PM.