Ancient Alien Newbie!

chemicals for life found on asteroid

one of the asteroids that NASA discovered lately apparently had the very elements necessary for life to form. I can't remember the name of the elements/chemicals that were present but they were compounds that have been shown to be essential for the formation of life, such as the single cell organisms that first showed up in the oceans. alien life? i can agree to that.

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree... the plan of life that we know could only have been assembled in a lab... the one component of life made from a sack full of chemicals is... that spark that makes the life in the sack of chemicals is a mystery ... our science to date has no idea as to what it is or where it comes from...however a lab a occupant millions yrs ago or longer may have made life with the spark to replicate as a parlor game...
    john l.mccowen scotmonn

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    maybe life exists behind chemistry. could be the human being is based on bonding energy and chemistry together creating physics. our brains produce enough electricity to power a flash light. life itself could really be the source. we create signals inside our bodies. i think life could exist in many forms we dont look for. we use our 5 senses that are essential to life on earth to look for life elsewhere. only 5 senses are given to us.
    Last edited by hellostone; 09-18-2017 at 07:47 PM.