Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    What are you talking about here- Roswell corpses. I may not know the whole truth, but I know what the lies are in the things that really matter. These corpses are interesting find, but they do not really matter in the big picture. Truth is 'aliens and demons and angels and gods exist. That is truth, now all we have to do is figure out who is who and where they fit into in the scheme of things. There is also life inside of Mars. If you can prove anything I just posted is a lie, show me. M.
    Hi M. Just wanted to add a little something here. I had an uncle that was pulling guard duty when they brought the aliens in. I was a kid at the time, but uncle Kenny told the story before it became mainstream. He had been at an ammo dump when it exploded, causing him to loose his hearing. While waiting on his discharge, he was assigned gaurd duty outside a hanger. ambulances pulled up and they unloaded liters with small gray aliens. At the time, we thought he was just storying until it started showing up in the tabloids some years later. When someone tells you something that sounds like a made up story, sometimes they are telling the truth. I never ever heard anyone ever say kenny had ever told any lies, or that he was a story teller, in fact because of his deafness, he really never talked much. M Ronald

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    nibiru is made of cream cheese. Can prove it isn’t.
    silly logic Marlene! It is easy to lie about things or
    circumstances that don’t exist and then argue that.
    No one can prove you wrong. To be credible you
    have to prove the thing or circumstance does exist.
    if you cannot your words mean nothing more than the
    rantings of an idiot. NN

Actually NN, you are the one sounding like an idiot...'Nibiru is made of cream cheese. Can you prove it?' Now that is the rantings of an idiot.

I am not even sure what you are talking about. I believe the corpses were proven to be 'alien corpses', whatever that means. I take it to mean that they are not entirely Human or not Human altogether.

Fortunately for me, I do not have to prove anything to anyone. I have seen small Greys and other 'alien' things, so I am not even going to argue with anyone who says aliens do not exist; I only have to answer to my LORD, and if I am lying, then He was also a part of my lie, because He helped me to defeat them when they attacked me.

You may not understand this, but in my world; 'the Just shall live by Faith.' I do not need credibility, since I have nothing to prove, what I need is validation and knowing- from those who have had similar experiences and I have had that many times.

The only thing that really matters to me is what Christ thinks of me and what I write. He has been with me in almost all of my 'experiences' so I have all the credibility I need, thank you.

I have seen the heavens roll up as a scroll, and I have experienced many supernatural things, that I cannot prove, however I know that they did happen. These things exist only in knowledge and they are real and true... as Christ is my witness. I do not need to gain my credibility, because I already have it from the only one who really matters in my life.

Have you ever experienced something that you cannot prove? does that diminish your own credibility? Open your eyes, NN, the truth will always prevail, whatever it is... even though it cannot be proven by physical means. M.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    Hi M. Just wanted to add a little something here. I had an uncle that was pulling guard duty when they brought the aliens in. I was a kid at the time, but uncle Kenny told the story before it became mainstream. He had been at an ammo dump when it exploded, causing him to loose his hearing. While waiting on his discharge, he was assigned gaurd duty outside a hanger. ambulances pulled up and they unloaded liters with small gray aliens. At the time, we thought he was just storying until it started showing up in the tabloids some years later. When someone tells you something that sounds like a made up story, sometimes they are telling the truth. I never ever heard anyone ever say kenny had ever told any lies, or that he was a story teller, in fact because of his deafness, he really never talked much. M Ronald

Hi M Ronald, Interesting situation with your uncle. He had a strange experience and he told those close to him about it and they thought he was crazy, right? So he never spoke of it again. See, therein lies the problem. Those who do not experience cannot know and do not have the knowledge to discern whether it is true or not, that is why they are always demanding proof, when none can be provided in these cases, since the topic of 'aliens' is a great government secret.

For as long as there is no disclosure, those who continue to have these experiences will be ridiculed and many will just stop talking about it, because they do not want to be called liars. In my case, I just do not care what others think, because I know what is truth in relation to my experience with supernatural and alien things. M.