Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ROSWELL ALIENS and their CORPSES...

Here is an interesting article... what do you think? M.

Whistleblowers Claims: Alien Corpses and Roswell UFO Allegedly Stored In Hangar 18

Posted on September 18, 2016 by LUFOS

The alleged UFO crash at a ranch in Roswell, New Mexico has opened the doors to alien existence. Today, many conspiracy theorists consider the Roswell incident as one of the conspicuous evidence that US government has covered up the truth about extra-terrestrial life’s presence on Earth. Following the crash, several whistleblowers have given their respective testimonies indicating that corpses, alien technological artifacts, and debris were being recovered and that they were transported to Hangar 18 situated in Area B of the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, just northeast of Ohio.

read rest of article here:

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/...hangar-18.html

See your still posting.
    Last edited by Alien Origins; 04-22-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    See your still posting.
    Sorry to be the one to say this Ancient Origins, and don't I mean any disrespect, but it seems that all you do is complain and rarely contribute to these forums. I'd love to hear something pertinent to these forums from you. I think you are an intelligent person who we can learn a lot from. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    Sorry to be the one to say this Ancient Origins, and don't I mean any disrespect, but it seems that all you do is complain and rarely contribute to these forums. I'd love to hear something pertinent to these forums from you. I think you are an intelligent person who we can learn a lot from. Peace.
    I am not complaining about anything. If there are those here that do not bother to research beyond what some of these articles purport thats on them....You cannot accept this Alien/UFO stuff at face value. There has been so much hoaxing and fraud in this field that believing any of it can be misleading to the uninformed. Just for the record next time some one wants to post from a site like UFO Sightings Daily take a gander at this black list of known hoaxers:

http://ufotheater.com/ufo-channel-re...fo-black-list/

Scott Waring runs UFO Sightings Daily and here is what the Black List has to say:

No practitioner of visual effects, Mr. Waring makes his living using narration to misrepresent images as evidence of UFOs or strange activity: an oddly shaped cloud, a strangely shaped rock on Mars or the moon, and the like. In one video he spends 4 minutes trying to convince us a smudge in a still photo of a volcano (likely the blurry image of a bird) is a UFO. Claims there’s a speedboat on Mars. Waring has used his ufosightingsdaily.com web site (found to be [/FONT][/COLOR]infested with malware popups) to act as carnival barker for well-established hoaxers such as Streetcap1, Secureteam 10 and LookNowTV, and has unfortunately been cited as a “UFO expert” by online news sites that share hoaxes in order to bring in traffic. Waring will confirm any sighting as authentic in order to promote himself and his web site. Writer Jon Austin of the UK tabloid The Express once fooled Waring into claiming a video clip of planes landing at Heathrow airport were UFOs, yet continues to quote Waring in UFO stories.

I can see your point. But where is the list of credible UFO/alien sites?

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    I can see your point. But where is the list of credible UFO/alien sites?

It has always been like this with AO since I got here. It is amazing to me that the same words are continuously being said over and over.

I do try to post the videos I find interesting that could be true. I don't know, this could all be an illusion the Aliens have us trapped in. .

The important question is do you believe that UFOs and Aliens exist? Then the rest is left up to the individual to learn what they can about these ones. And we already know that there are fakes.

AO also likes to challenge me, I think it is personal and that is genuine affection being expressed. . M

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    See your still posting.

Yep, see you are still reading. . M

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post

It has always been like this with AO since I got here. It is amazing to me that the same words are continuously being said over and over.

I do try to post the videos I find interesting that could be true. I don't know, this could all be an illusion the Aliens have us trapped in. .

The important question is do you believe that UFOs and Aliens exist? Then the rest is left up to the individual to learn what they can about these ones. And we already know that there are fakes.

AO also likes to challenge me, I think it is personal and that is genuine affection being expressed. . M

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, see you are still reading. . M
    Yeah unfortunately....I got to uncheck subscribe on these threads so I do not get them....That way I can forget about this haven of religion...