Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    from what i understand... and i didnt ask much.... but i understand that twins were taken down. it wasnt a crash. and one cant breathe without the other. do you understand what your companion means out there? something didnt get away. and no body is getting away with it.

    words like this that i hear out of thin air are the reasons why i check my sources. i dont believe in sacrafice. and i believe in the 10 commandments.
    i dont understand these things.
    and a part of me says, you know they would tear an alien body apart. and i'm sickened by it. why be so unforgiving? i dont understand. because its not about a biological curiousity its about physics. how did you withstand that form of travel?

    can i talk yet?

    Perhaps they came from inside the Earth and not from outer-space... Alien-terrestrials.

    And it could well be that they were more interested in the space-ship that its occupants... so they dissected them. Our greatest scientists at work.

    Someone or something must be speaking those words.

    I believe in the greatest sacrifice, Jesus on the cross, which was done to end all other sacrifices on Earth, as well a sacrifice for Humans, so we can live and not die in our sins.

    We should all believe in the 10 Commandments, since they are the LAWS that judge and govern mankind, whether we believe in them or not, they are the LAWS we are commanded to live by. Every Human is judged by these LAWS.

    You are talking, but do you actually hear the sounds of voices or are they just thoughts entering your mind? M.
    Last edited by Marlene; 12-30-2017 at 02:29 PM.

  2. #12
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    florida
    Age
    44
    Posts
    977
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Perhaps they came from inside the Earth and not from outer-space... Alien-terrestrials.

    And it could well be that they were more interested in the space-ship that its occupants... so they dissected them. Our greatest scientists at work.

    Someone or something must be speaking those words.

    I believe in the greatest sacrifice, Jesus on the cross, which was done to end all other sacrifices on Earth, as well a sacrifice for Humans, so we can live and not die in our sins.

    We should all believe in the 10 Commandments, since they are the LAWS that judge and govern mankind, whether we believe in them or not, they are the LAWS we are commanded to live by. Every Human is judged by these LAWS.

    You are talking, but do you actually hear the sounds of voices or are they just thoughts entering your mind? M.
    for simplicity sake, say... we go to mars. and there we are seen as alien life. how would we feel as a whole if one of ours was dissected? all the while.... we are trying to make communication with this planet? (wait! dont kill him! we can tell you all you want to know...) and how about if the 10 commandments are more than man's judgment? what about it being a universal code?
    does, do not covet mean more when we are comparing planets or a neighbors luxury car? as the saying goes, the grass is not always greener.......
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-31-2017 at 12:53 PM.

  3. #13
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    for simplicity sake, say... we go to mars. and there we are seen as alien life. how would we feel as a whole if one of ours was dissected? all the while.... we are trying to make communication with this planet? (wait! dont kill him! we can tell you all you want to know...) and how about if the 10 commandments are more than man's judgment? what about it being a universal code?
    does, do not covet mean more when we are comparing planets or a neighbors luxury car? as the saying goes, the grass is not always greener.......
    Personally, I have been interested in Mars for about thirty years now and I believe that there has always been life on Mars, at least from the time of Noah and there still is today. We (our secret projects) have already been there and there are ongoing programs between the two planets.

    It is possible the Martians are more Nephilim than Human, but their origin is Earth. The Universe also existed for a long time before Human were created and the Angels had access to the Universe.

    The planets were named after gods, who are basically Super-Angels or Archons. So I think you are right in stating that the LAWS apply throughout the Universe; it is what the created worlds and their inhabitants are judged and measured by.

    The 10 Commandments were given to Humans and they also apply to 'Angels', since they are Angelic LAWS. They apply to Angels as well, for we have become like gods, knowing good and evil. Laws to govern the Soul, and the Angels who are made of the same stuff as the Soul, the psychic fire. Our Souls burn with passions, some of which are against the LAW.

    There is also Spiritual Law which is different or a level above. Love your enemy. Do good to those who persecute you. Forgiveness at all times, no matter what. Justice and Truth are Universal and we will each face ours one day... all the created beings in the created Realms, even the gods who covet and destroy planets, even ours, as they will in the Last Days, even now. M.
    Last edited by Marlene; 12-31-2017 at 03:33 PM.

  4. #14
    Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Lewistown, Illinois
    Age
    68
    Posts
    73
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    2
    Hi M. just wanted to say, you know I have posted seeing UFO's, but that is just it, UFO. I don't know who's they were, but I've seen them. Wish I could maby meet an Alien from outerspace some time. Mronald

  5. #15
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    Hi M. just wanted to say, you know I have posted seeing UFO's, but that is just it, UFO. I don't know who's they were, but I've seen them. Wish I could maby meet an Alien from outerspace some time. Mronald

    Hi Mronald, You should be careful what you wish for, coz you never know. I have no real desire to meet any 'Alien' from outer-space, but I think I just might, perhaps we all will someday soon. Take care, M.

  6. #16
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    florida
    Age
    44
    Posts
    977
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    spiritual law is in effect when we become more than man. for example... when we drift into spirit. i think its always a fight. but atleast we are very well aware of who we are. am i human or am i spirit? sometimes i believe that becoming human has told the tale of a fallen spirit. we are here to learn a hard lesson about life. almost like, what if we didnt know God in person and had to live like that? hence the hallow human shell of existence. is it all about physical property aka possessions? who claims this place? and we turn to God for ownership of our bodily form aka free wil....to understand that its nothing without God there for us.
    i know i fell. and it hurts. it makes me so scared sometimes. i thought the big ticket was being able to give people answers to questions they didnt understand.
    i'm listening to Mazzy Star- fade into you.
    ......i think its strange you never knew. .... i bit the apple.
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-04-2018 at 07:45 PM.

  7. #17
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    florida
    Age
    44
    Posts
    977
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    do you wanna know why she is called eve? our eyes grow wings. you'll never walk in darkness when the light of God is there. her name is eve because we walk in darkness around her. we are not able to see the light like we were meant to. we have to adjust. sad isnt it? its about our eyes and what we see around us or not.
    our eyes grow wings in the dark.
    -mazzy star
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-04-2018 at 08:02 PM.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    So we can know the truth... M.
    According to you, you already know it.....

  9. #19
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,702
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    According to you, you already know it.....

    What are you talking about here- Roswell corpses. I may not know the whole truth, but I know what the lies are in the things that really matter. These corpses are interesting find, but they do not really matter in the big picture. Truth is 'aliens and demons and angels and gods exist. That is truth, now all we have to do is figure out who is who and where they fit into in the scheme of things. There is also life inside of Mars. If you can prove anything I just posted is a lie, show me. M.

  10. #20
    Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Small town in the Rockies
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    What are you talking about here- Roswell corpses. I may not know the whole truth, but I know what the lies are in the things that really matter. These corpses are interesting find, but they do not really matter in the big picture. Truth is 'aliens and demons and angels and gods exist. That is truth, now all we have to do is figure out who is who and where they fit into in the scheme of things. There is also life inside of Mars. If you can prove anything I just posted is a lie, show me. M.
    nibiru is made of cream cheese. Can prove it isn’t.
    silly logic Marlene! It is easy to lie about things or
    circumstances that don’t exist and then argue that.
    No one can prove you wrong. To be credible you
    have to prove the thing or circumstance does exist.
    if you cannot your words mean nothing more than the
    rantings of an idiot. NN

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •