Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The world is an insane place and the spirit of AntiChrist is in full bloom. Christians are being persecuted and murdered across the world. Satan is winning in his world. He is hunting us and silencing our testimonies, and preventing us from gathering together to worship.

What is strange about all of this is that I am taught to expect it, but when you see it happening, it does cause you concern. There is an attack on Jesus here, but he will show up and destroy all those liberals and communists and then take over the world. This is the AntiChrist, he will introduce a new god to worship instead of the Old Testament God.

I have always wondered why Christ Jesus would let His Church be killed and not stop it. I have come to understand that there are many levels to Christian persecution. On one level Satan and AntiChrist believes that they are killing God's people and removing His name from upon the earth, one Christian at a time. They are doing just that on the surface, but the Holy Spirit is Light and they cannot contain that Light.

As for the Christians who are persecuted, they should not be surprised because they were told it would happen. You should count yourself worthy to be persecuted, because they also persecuted Jesus. The True Saints are those who are killed through persecution. They will be greatly rewarded and made wealthy in Heaven. I also believe that there are a certain amount of Christians Satan and his demonic minions are allowed to kill.

So, in this world it may seem as a terrible thing, which it is, but on the supernatural level, it is great and beneficial for the Human being. Christian persecution will continue to get even worse, and soon your family members and friends will be turning you in, because you are a Christian. The Great Tribulation is here... seven years to experience.

Lest we forget, there is also a war on the Human Being... on everything that is Human, even our identity, on the family, on mother and father and boys and girls and man. When you look around the world and see the leaders pushing their satanic agendas, you will see who is working for the kingdom of Darkness and doing the bidding of Satan. How long must we endue these evil ones who continue to pollute and corrupt our Human family members? We will- I will, never surrender anything of myself to these evil ones or to any Human who is a slave to them.

The most wonderful thing about being a Christian is that there is a kind of escape clause, in that no matter what they do to us, we will still have victory in the end; and even though they shut down all our Churches and prevent us from gathering, we still possess the indwelling Holy Spirit of Christ and He will not abandon us. Even if we are alone, we can still worship; even if they cut off our tongues, we can still worship. They will never break our will, we only have to not love our lives unto death. We have also overcome Death and Hades, because Christ has already defeated them.

The saddest and most twisted and convoluted thing that is happening today is to see all these Humans working on the side of the enemy of Humans, who is the murderer of Humans and a liar, thief and destroyer of Human Souls. They are actively working to destroy and kill their own selves. They do not even realize what they are doing and that they are slaves, and will end up where Satan and his minions go. Humans are working to destroy and eliminate their own identity and they receive the spirit of disobedience and delusion.

Satan is really laughing as to how foolish and ignorant and blind most of us really are. They are afraid of us, because they do not want us to experience the Light that is within us, the LIGHT which destroys them. I have seen it and experienced it. I have also seen demons and the effect the LIGHT has on them. I know that LIGHT exists within the Human and the name of Jesus is the key to find that light and cause it to shine. In the name of Christ Jesus, Truth and Righteousness will soon destroy the kingdom of Darkness, and please protect us from the Evil One, Amen. M.

wordsbymarlene

Communism Strikes Again: China Bans Christians From ALL Church Activities, Places Believers on House Arrest

Israeli Priest: ‘Every Five Minutes, a Christian Dies in the Middle East’

Vatican Cracks Down on Critics of Pope Francis

Cardinal Says Vatican Is Surrendering to China's Communist Government With Deal on Catholic Worship

Head of Vatican Communications Department Resigns Following ‘Lettergate’ Fiasco

Al-Qaeda Video: ‘Jihad’ Is ‘Effective Way’ to Defeat ‘America and Its Cheating Crusader Leader,’ Donald Trump

Hungary Warns of ‘Global Government’ That Will ‘Strip People of Religious, National, Family Identities’

‘Islam Belongs To Germany’: Merkel Rebukes Nation’s Christian Heritage

Blog Entries
    This is a religious week-end celebrated by both Christians and Jews. Personally, I have celebrated both Easter and Passover in the past. Celebrated Passover when I was a member of a Christian Church many years ago. They celebrated all the Jewish Holy days and none of the Christians holidays. I did leave because I di not agree with some of their beliefs.

Jesus gave His life on the Cross as a payment for our lives. His life for ours, so we do not have to die in our sins and experience Death, which is the separation from the Light. We have to learn to value our lives more that we do. We are special creatures, and wonderful creations, but we are fatally flawed. Just look around you at the world and the state of the Human condition and tell me if this is something perfect.

We need understanding in our Human identity. We are losing the war being waged against the Human family and we no longer know who we are, and to many this is progress. We cannot become androgynous, we will only become insane... gender confusion at all.

Until you come to understand what Jesus Christ did for you personally, you will never come to know who you really are. How sad it is for one to die in this world, especially one who has lived a long life and never come to know who they really are.

There is only one name under heaven by which you can be saved... from Death and Hell, and that is the name Jesus Christ. He is always at your door waiting, all you have to do is recognized your sin condition and call on Him to save you.

Lots of interesting NEWS headlines, M.

…Trump Easter/Passover Message: ‘God’s Love Redeems the World’

Easter in Pakistan: Authorities Pledge ‘Foolproof Security’ to Protect Churches from Attacks

Iraqi Christians Prepare to Celebrate Easter Again in Former Islamic State Territories

Vatican on High Security Alert, Rome Is Targeted by ‘Jihadist Propaganda’

Islam Poised to Pass Anglicans as Preferred Religion of Britain’s Young Adults

Pope Francis: Jesus Was the Victim of a ‘Spin’ Campaign by the Religious Establishment

Palm Sunday in Cuba: Dozens of Women Beaten, Arrested for Practicing Christianity

Plaster rains down from the ceiling of St. Peter's Basilica hours after The Pope was forced to deny saying 'Hell does not exist' : THE TREE IS KNOWN BY THE FRUIT IT BEARS AND OUT OF A MANS HEART HIS MOUTH SPEAKS!

Pope says he can't personally apologize for church role in residential schools

Preacher Detained For Commentary; In the United Kingdom, Christians Are Being Arrested For Speaking

Blog Entries
    A few interesting religious NEWS articles. I think Pope Francis will be leaving sometime soon, and then brace yourselves for his replacement of sorts. The article on the 3D image of Jesus is questionable. There is another video on YT of His face from the shroud, and it looks nothing like this one. People get so carried away by idols. Christ is risen and He is coming soon, and He will look nothing like that 3D image of a dead man. We should also keep an eye on Erdogan, he is coming into his own. Strange times ahead indeed. M.

In Your Face: Erdogan Recites Islamic Prayer in Hagia Sophia on Easter Weekend

North Korean Christians Live in Fear Their Children Will Expose Them

Pope Francis in a recent interview with his long time atheist friend stated that hell does not exist and that souls just disappear after death.SQ-ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICTS JESUS AND THE ENTIRE WORD OF GOD!

MUST READ-Turkey Calls Evangelism an Act of Terrorism and Charges American Pastor:Turkey is where Seat of Satan is located. Pergamos, Pergamon, Pergamum or however you choose to call it. The War on Christianity is on the rise and will get even worse!

'The Precise Image of What Jesus Looked Like': Shroud of Turin Used to Create 3-D Copy of Jesus | CBN News

Orban: Christian Europe is our home – Hungary Journal

The Pope’s Attempted Impeachment

Blog Entries
    Christian persecution continues around the world as it continues to intensify. Soon your own family members and friends will turn you in. Be prepared. The spirit of error has taken hold of these godless Atheists and Liberals who are so delusional they want everyone to participate in their sins against God's Laws. Now they are criminalizing those who are believers and keepers and respecters of the Law. They are so insane, that they do not even recognize that they are under a curse, while believing what they are doing is right... so so sad. They hate God and those who love Him; these are the children of the Devil. M.

Chinese Christian Advocates: Xi 'Has Particular Animosity' Against Christianity

California Making It Illegal to be a Christian Under Proposed Unconstitutional Bill- Solzhenitsyn Warning to the US - Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show

Anti-Christian Group Assails Use of Bible in Okinawa Military Display

WATCH: Court Rules Jewish Visitors May Chant ‘Am Yisrael Chai’ On Temple Mount

Williams: Christianity Risks Being Labeled ‘Hate Group’ for Stance Against Gay Marriage

China Issues Decree that Demands All Christians Register With the Government in the Henan Province

U.S. Catholic Church Attendance ��Under Pope Francis — Sharpest in Decades

Night of terror for Christians in Cyprus after attack of Muslim migrants

Nigel Farage Exposes Plan To Destroy Christianity

'SATANIC (DEEP STATE)IC PUPPET MASTERS' QUOTES' -New World Order: 37 Quotes on The New World Order, One-World Government and One-World Religion

Blog Entries
    The war against the Human race and Christ is underway. Here are some religious NEWS headlines from around the world. We shall overcome... M.

*Sigh* No, Being A Christian Does Not Require You Meekly Submit To Leftist Tyranny--You see, there is no combination of facts, rules, obligations, or commandments that requires us to take actions that will lead us to submitting to tyranny

Fake-Pope Francis invites satanist Katy Perry to promote Transcendental Meditation at Vatican; 'I swear I wanted to be like the Amy Grant of music. It didn’t work out, so I sold my soul to the Devil'.

Pope Francis and Communism: Vatican Owned Newspaper Likens Communist Founder Karl Marx to a 'Church Father'

'One World Religion': Vatican & Riyadh to Build Churches Across Saudi Arabia

Pope Calls for World Wide Gun Confiscation Except for the UN

North Korea Agrees to Convert to Christianity

TURKEY CALLS FOR CRIMINALIZING 'ISLAMOPHOBIA' / GLOBALISTS’ MIGRANT PLAN COLLAPSES THE WEST PC police expanding worldwide

Trump Calls on Nigerian President to Stop Violence Against Christians

Episcopal Church Removes Terms Husband, Wife and Procreation From Marriage to make it more LGBT Compliant

Do Americans still believe in God as described in the Bible? – Pew Research Center Answers 'Nine-in-ten Americans believe in a higher power, but only a slim majority believe in God as described in the Bible.' SQ-PROOF OF THE GREAT FALLING AWAY UNDERWAY-

Christian Persecution in China “It’s only getting worse and worse, and...

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    form kj version and the wings of a thor.....

want me? and many things less.

the guilt of vanity can amount to the other side.
    strait to a reaction.

i dunno. i could care less.

transfiguration- all i wanna do is get high by the beach- lana del ray

it doesnt straighten the fact that i'm still a mess. but i care about it now that i'm connected by design. its a familiar sense of brood.

i have a record of turning tables into gold Jolyne. your tipping point. can she hear me?
    i lean in, stone. do you know the Cistene chapel is holding oil?
    I smoke em! jolyne!
    bottoms up and kiss on vacation...... for beginners.
    do you know why the stakes are so high?
    face tune. and luscifer is snapping to be precise. what does it mean to you?
    i am as thou art.
    i came in thru the door.
    look higher.
    do know where i've been watcher.
    view line to Saint hood.
    do you know Jolyne?

do you know why Veto is a sign? He came in thru the door looking higher than his mother. watch out for her Veto.
    what does it mean to me? you know why.

you are so right. caught in a swap. doesnt mean how great thou art. it became ugly. to be predudice, who am i? i am the art of Anddou. the fury of mothers. getting carried away and speeding off to hell.

My fury? know thou art. Is Raphael.

art is becoming our thing. the arc of light to change the face of many things money cant buy. its being the art of...... life on earth.

to advance technology and wisdom delves.
    the arc of being life on mars is too many things to face. by spy with depth. its a fractal to things by spine. its more than physical. its roots become animated. and you can count on it. the eye on mars is centered in width and depth. try splitting it into other properties. the face of mars changes. you put your foot down and it was brought up like it was elevated.
    there is not one face. its answered with a proper identity. its alone. and thats exactly why we imagine martian deletion. its a palpitation.

now they think i'm a martian. idealy i'm a polaroid. and my vision is paired.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-13-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    let me level with you. if an area is viewed blurry and sinking the idea is a palpitation. and do you think i make this up? it required something very touchy and let it total that too. where we are is upright land walkers. Mars 5:1 man is for aerotype only. exactly what *1 is calling it. this land would be as A day. the familiar would exact you as AM SPECIAL.
    life is demanded and filtered thru. the face of mars does arc about invincible.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-13-2018 at 01:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    may we? can i use this line to Aa as AeroMartian to retain innocence? theres only one face of man here. and thats Aa. theres not many things like wondering who else could it be. the odds are invisible to me. like it or not its my choice.

and the de vinci code is about a secret code inside the artwork. its residue of spirit. things that you know are there.... you just cant put your finger on.....its talent hiddin inside the art work.

and does anybody know? did sword in the stone become king james?
    before anyone thinks i'm after mars..... i treasure origins. i want them to au xix so we can live it again. and again and again after that.

heres my playlist
    queens of the stone age- rated r
    rolling stones - paint it black-
    leonard cohen- you want it darker

my cohen-ge.
    oh. i thought jagger was starting a fight. because i'll always be damned i guess.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-13-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    do you think that was a formal introduction? do i feel well met with jagger? because, i'll be damned.

but shhhhhh! this should be kept amongst friends. whatever is said on AA(ancient aliens) should stay on AA. dont repeat these stories. i dont need the attention.

this is my archilles stand!
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-13-2018 at 04:02 AM.