Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Latest religious NEWS from around the world and follow-up NEWS on the Vatican sex abuse scandal. And Christian persecution continues in China as never before seen. President Xi wants the Chinese people and especially the Christians to worship him instead of Jesus Christ. Can you imagine? He believes he is superior to Christ Jesus. He can perform miracles and save mankind from Death.

What an insane world we live in and the powers ruling here are no longer in the high places, but have come into our world and are influencing our world leaders supernaturally, openly. Xi is working for the Dragon. He hates those who keep the testimony of Jesus. I pray for the Chinese Christians that they remember that there is great reward in suffering because of our love for Jesus. They persecuted Him too. He is also always with you, so surrender to Him and He will bring us through this storm of persecution. M.

Support for Pope Francis Falling Amid Sex Abuse Scandals

Pope’s Adviser: Responding to Accusers ‘Feeds Their Megalomania’

Pope Francis Calls for a ‘Christian Populism’ that Hears and Serves the People

Catholic Church abuse scandal: Civil war divides Vatican right, left

Pope’s Appointments to Rome Summit Reveal Rift in American Church

Female Bishops Tell Church to Stop Referring to God as ‘He’

Philadelphia Archbishop: Religion in America Is ‘Bleeding Out’

Pagan Arch to Reappear as Washington Exhibit Centerpiece - Breaking Israel News

Google Is Implementing the AI Technology for the Persecution of Christians: The Communist Chinese are arresting, torturing, extracting organs and murdering Chinese Christians. The Christian concentration camps as I call them are in full operation.

End Times Persecution Is Here: The Largest Country In The World Is Destroying 1000s Of Crosses And Bibles

Report: Dutch Catholic Church Accused of Covering up Child Sex Abuse | Breitbart

Pope Francis Commissioned Report to Attack Sex Abuse Victims While Archbishop of Buenos Aires

U.S. Theologian Foresees ‘#MeToo Movement About Homosexual Abuse’
    Last edited by Marlene; 09-19-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This Vatican sex-scandal is a fast moving organism and a lot is happening everyday. Personally, I expect Pope Francis to resign very soon and I hope all Catholics are paying attention. The interesting thing about Catholicism is that from the beginning of life the individual has no choice as to becoming a member of this religious organization. We are initiated into it without any say in the matter.

The time has come to take stock of where you put your faith and your trust, the trust in your own salvation. Please consider who you trust to take you to heaven. This Pope does not belong to the same Church I belong to. M.

Pope Francis recognizes seven bishops in China | News | DW | 22.09.2018

Pope Francis Decries Politicians Who ‘Exploit Fear’ in Anti-Populist Conference

Chicago Priest Burns LGBT Rainbow Flag in ‘Exorcism’

Vatican Teams with WCC to Push Immigration, Condemn ‘Populist Nationalism’

Pope Francis Says Accused Pastors Are Like Jesus on ‘Good Friday’

Head of Latin American Bishops Defends Pope Against Unjust ‘Attacks’

Support for Pope Francis Falling Amid Sex Abuse Scandals