Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Just wanted to say this: I do read all the articles I post on the Forum, in my various Threads. I read a lot, always have, and do read more of the NEWS, although I have always, since as a kid, followed the NEWS from around the world. There are some things I do not post, like terrorist attacks.

I was shocked by the Las Vegas attack recently, and I have been following up on all the NEWS about this really unbelievable 'story'. I have never come across anything like this ever, even in the movies. This Mandalay Bay thing is nuts! It was a good thing that I did not post about it when it happened, because I would have posted all the articles I have collected over the past few months and I have many.

I think this would be one of the strangest story ever told, if someone could put it all together. I think eventually, someone will have to make it public. I believe also that President Trump is somehow in control of this Las Vegas investigation and it goes way beyond the single shooter.

I am not going to post any of the articles I have collected, but did you know that many of the witnesses were killed? All phones were wiped. There were multiple shooters with video evidence. There is Saudi involvement, even Ellen DeGeneres was involved.
    She was the only TV show who was able to get an interview with that hotel guy who supposedly saw the shooter, and was shot at, but got away.

He was scheduled to go on Fox that morning and other MSM, but he never showed up and disappeared for a few days, and then he showed up on ELLEN, who also gave him a big check for $25,000.00. I could write a book on what I have collected thus far, but I won't.

I am not saying that she was involved in the shooting, I think her part was public relations for the Hotel, because she apparently had just installed some Ellen slot machines there, or something like that. Also, no one from the hotel knew the guy who was on ELLEN, they said he did not work there.

It really is an incredible story and it is happening as we speak. It also amazes me how it has basically been wiped from the public domain. From what I have learned thus far, this massacre will lead to the arrests of those in high places and many are being arrested, even in Saudi Arabia.

I do not yet know the full extent of the Saudis' involvement, I just know that they were involved somehow. I really do not like to talk about this, I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Hopefully, there will be public report soon, as to what really happened that evening in Las Vegas. I certainly want to know and I hope you do too. M.

Blog Entries