Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do feel a responsibility to post the latest NEWS and updates. I do hope my efforts are not all in vain. Thanks to those who read the posts. So much is happening on the Trump front with the Russian collusion Investigation and Bob Mueller and his posse.

I listened to Mark Levin yesterday for the first time. He is so informative and funny too, on this scandal. If you have the time, please listen to his radio show in link below.

I should also say that it is very entertaining to watch the Left cannibalize their own... they are turning on their own and all of their corrupt tactics are being turned against them. MAGA! M.

WSJ Editorial Board Calls for Robert Mueller to Step Down After FBI Agent’s Anti-Trump Texts WSJ Editorial Board Calls for Robert Mueller to Step Down After FBI Agent’s Anti-Trump Texts

House rejects Trump impeachment resolution after Dem Rep. Al Green forces vote House rejects Trump impeachment… Fox News Politics

Mark Levin: Robert Mueller, his staff and his investigation unraveling more and more (Dec. 05 2017) - YouTube

Jerusalem 101: Why President Trump's New Policy Is Such a Big Deal - Breitbart

Something Big Is Happening In DC While Everyone Is Distracted By Jerusalem Announcement By Trump

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well, the truth is ... this is all you have to fear. better to face it. with all the country racism and sexism to the front lines...... is that all? is that what i fight? to keep politics thriving and reasonable. deny your racism and sexism first. I DIDNT DO IT! i'm not like that. what am i fighting that i can not see? there is something hidden that weighs on the balance. p.s. why are you so pale?

-just sayin

Blog Entries
    have you ever thought... ok. its America's turn for the story. every lasting culture has a story with God. everyone. maybe now is America's turn. its what keeps culture alive. we are different. i know that. please dont be like me. but every histoy world wide has a story or history with God. maybe its America's turn. we are young yet influential. we're only 250+ years old. did you know that? we are young. there is nothing here yet. except, a way of life.

and i am so tired of this whole crusifixion idea. why do you have to die? i dont want you to die. your my life. does it matter to anyone but me?

and you might be left wondering.... why does she alienate people? get the fuck away from me. for real. i know better and been called less for it.

here's a psycho analysis for ya marlene. WHAT AM I FIGHTING THAT YOU CANT SEE? you call me schizophrenic and i call you.... simple minded.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 09:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    could you imagine America being the people that finally recognized each others beliefs as more than tolerance but as truth? and was able to start the loom of religious rights. (sometimes i just think my thoughts are too far out)

here's where my thoughts lay..... why all of a sudden when Trump takes office..... my sky shut up?? why? i wasnt afraid. and maybe now i am. why did the sky shut so quickly on me? i dont get it. i was always given away. now? i'm just lost. i dont understand. why? i hate feeling so misguided. in hate it. all in the name of..... being normal. usual. common. likely.

it sux.

heres the wringer. i now feel like... test me. i got nothing to lose. what are ya? afraid i might make something of my life? i haven't any life. i can work. you know what else?> i can walk too. i can spit and chew bubble gum. my sadness comes because, i guess everything that was my purpose meant nothing. SK. and i know how hard it is to take pictures. because they never add up. i'm sorry. i'm so sorrry.

you think its all a way of life SK. but i feel misguided anguish? i dont understand. i guess we're all simple minded huh SK? what was your purpose of being there that night? to be common? i'm afraid of the common. you dont understand the feeling of being shy... i guess.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    here's a new angle. what if we all regret each others belief. what if i dont believe in you? could i ever regret not believing in a word you said? and here is light. i miss holding hands with a pink moon. is it common?
    yes.
    that one night.... it was common among every one on location. funny how people blow things off like its ever happened before. it never did. but they never looked before. did they? they were young with tattoos of the stars...... of eygpt. would you ever believe i have many warm hearted stories to tell?

maybe i told you already about these kids i partied with the night before? long after i went home one of them went to ER for overdose. and her friends took her. the only way i know about this is because they seen me walking up the street the next day. i was showin off my Volcom Stone tshirt. the girl's who od's had a friend the nigh before showing me her tattoos. it was feathers. and her boyfriend wore a harley davidson necklace. the eagle we all know that night of course i stayed up all night dancing...... then i found a shirt in my drawer. volcom without Stone is like people without history. and i wore it the next day. i still have the necklace. it was Roc. flying to close to the Sun. of course. you almost lost your life and you dont know what getting warm means.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    i know for real and i've been called simple minded for it. they say, (BOGART!) hehehahah! i still have the jokes for it!! nhehahahha! i love.

Blog Entries
    sooo... i've been thinking about signing up for a tweeter account? but i wont go on Myface. i'm afraid i'll fall. i used to like my space... .... but you know.... every good thing ends. should i go on.....? i dont even know. i dont have a cell phone. yep. i keep a land line. catch me at home.... when its convenient to talk. otherwise, i'm out or about. does the subliminal get past too many people or what? i dont understand why i have to always answer to people. its really about boundaries/dominance

not like i'm out and about having a life. seriously? i just dont like to be bothered.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 11:08 PM.