Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    America is by far the most exciting and weirdest country on Earth; it is also the scariest. There is so much NEWS I read on a daily basis and I form my opinions from what I glean from the reports. President Trump is under attack, not only by the Deep State and the Globalists, he is also facing attack from the Adversary. Trump is fighting against the Luciferian Agenda and I am praying that he will prevail over this evil.

I am personally amazed at his strength to continue through all these attacks on his life, his family, his presidency, his country and his will to survive. How much longer can he last? He seems to be handling things; I hope that this is the final straw for him, with the raiding of his attorney's home and office at Trump Tower.

I also read the QANON posts and it was implied that the fire was set and staged, and his attorney's office was broken into at the time and files stolen. Apparently, the man who 'died' in the fire was already dead since many years ago. The next day, his Attorney's home and office were raided. Notice that Trump has never mentioned the victim of the fire. He said nothing about him.

There is so much happening behind the scenes and President Trump is still winning. The Chinese have announced that they will pull back on their tariffs, lowering them, especially on cars. Why would they cave and why will Trump win this trade war? Because he has damaging evidence on the Chinese involvement in human organ trafficking. The auto plant has been refurbished after being a place where organs were harvested. Q had mentioned this several days ago.

Having said all that, I am about to say something that may take away all of what little credibility I may have here. It has always been my contention that Donald Trump is somehow involved in Time-travel. The more I learn about Trump the more I believe my theory is somewhat true. Of course, I do not have all the details and perhaps never will, however his uncle John Trump was involved with Tesla and his Time-machine back in the day. This is fact.

I do not know if Donald Trump has personally travelled in time, but I suspect that his uncle John may have. Donald Trump did inherit his uncle's estate after he died in 1985 I believe at the age of 78. He must have spent a lot of time with Donald. Very interesting man.

Now here is the crazy part that will label me crazy: I really thought I could post what I think, but it is more difficult than you think. It may not even be true! Okay... Where is Julian Assange? Why does he have all this information on so many people? How is it that Wikileaks was/is able to collect so much data?

Is there a connection between Uncle John Trump and Julian Assange? What is the connection between Donald Trump and Julian Assange? You too, might be surprised if you looked into it. That is all I will say for now and yes, time-travel is involved.
    I really do hope that President Trump can withstand all these attacks from the Adversary. He needs his spiritual advisers now, more so than ever.

President Trump is also his own worst enemy. There is so much more to Trump than meets the eye. Perhaps he did not plan on being President, but he has always wanted to drain the swamp and expose the corruption of the Deep State and Globalists. He does have future information. He knows what he needs to do and unless he is stopped, he will persevere, because this is very personal to him. One of his friends was murdered many years ago and no one was held accountable, the plane crash was ruled an accident. Trump has the evidence and we will see what happens. May God Bless and protect President Trump and destroy the stronghold of the Adversary. Amen. M.

Latest NEWS headlines, M.

Report: Mueller Investigating Trump Over $150K Donation From Ukrainian Who Gave Clintons $13 Mil

Mueller Orders FBI Raid On Trump’s Lawyer As Deep State Push for War in Syria Accelerates

Has the War Party Hooked Trump?

Trump slams FBI raid of lawyer Michael Cohen: 'Attorney-client privilege is dead' | Fox News

Watch: Alex Jones Visits The White House After FBI Raid On Trump Tower

China's President pledges to cut auto tariffs

David Axelrod and Eric Holder Criticize Democrats for Unfounded Impeachment Threats

WH: It's 'outrageous' to suggest that Trump green lit Assad's attack | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by Marlene; 04-10-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Some follow-up NEWS from the Trump front. President Trump is being pressured by the ruling world-system to go to war. They did not get it when Hillary lost, but they are determined to have a war, and maybe they have the President where they want him and he will have no choice, but to go to war.
    He should not do it. He should have a press conference and expose all that he knows about them, and provide all the evidence. He should become even bolder and fire them all.

Perhaps his twitter account has been taken over by someone else, because that tweet was not like him. He never ever lets the enemy know what his moves will be, and on twitter he is saying some strange things... just saying.

This is all so very crazy and so chaotic and so evil... madness. God Help us. M.

Will Trump Initiate a St. Valentine's Day Massacre? Trump Is On the Edge of Being Impeached

Opinion | Trump Seethes, and the Rest of Us Should Tremble - The New York Times

Eyewitness Accounts of Red Dawn Military Camps That Will Invade the US

Highlights: Zuckerberg grilled on the Hill

Facebook's Zuckerberg is sorry about your data -- Now, here's how to protect it

California Goes To Hell And Liberals Want America To Follow

Donors To Hillary Clinton & Democrats Connected To Child Sex Trafficking, Matching A Disturbing Pattern Of Pedos And Rapists Linked To The Left
    Last edited by Marlene; 04-11-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well, like I mentioned before in previous post, with President Trump, when he does something that seems 'crazy', and it usually is, you just have to wait twenty-four hours, while staying calm, and you will have a better understanding of what is really happening inside the mind of Donald Trump; even though you are not really certain.

From what I know about his plans to bring down the Deep State and arrest all the known pedophiles, I strongly support his efforts and his great success. He is really going after them and destroying their Human/child-trafficking business. He is really aggressively going after them, especially the ones in high places.

There are so many theories and conspiracy theories out their concerning Trump, even the time-traveller one I believe in somewhat, however, there are so many layers gong on and Trump is playing a game I cannot even begin to understand, yet I do.
    There is talk that the raid on his attorney's office was not really about the Hollywood tape, but about evidence he may have on the Lolita Express. They could not get it in normal ways, so they had to break that lawyer/client confidentiality bond to retrieve it.

From what I am understanding about all the things I have read thus far, President Trump is really going after these people and he has a lot of video evidence of high ranking individuals who frequented the Island where all these little children were/are being kept for abuse and other ungodly things. There was a report recently that Epstein, who is the owner of the Island have started to demolish a tunnel under the Island. A lot of people have visited that horrible place.

President Trump is not a war-monger; he has kids and grand-kids and he is not a politician. He has a lot of money and hundreds of businesses around the world, and I am sure he still likes it that he is a rich man. Perhaps his threats to Putin and Assad was not really about Syria, but Iran. He knows the chemical attack was a false-flag attempt to start WW3, and he will not fall for it.

Personally, Trump does scare me, so I would suspect that he also scares the crap out of the world leaders, especially the corrupt ones. He scares me because I believe he knows how all of this will turn out. He is very much aware of what is happening on every level, because he has information, maybe, from the future, and he is in complete control.

I know that there will be a war, perhaps there will be two more really significant wars fought among the Nations. Trump is very intelligent because he has the intelligence on all of his enemies and he is using it to bring them all down, one by one. Perhaps he already knows how it will turn out for him over the next few years. If that is the case, he really has nothing to lose.

I also think that many of the people we think are anti-Trump, or who may have betrayed him, like Bannon, and Sessions, are actually playing a part in helping Trump to accomplish his task, while appearing to hinder him in the public view; they are actors playing a part. He is also getting the cabinet he wants and many of the hold-overs are leaving. He is in control, I think he prefers to deal on many levels at once... he is an over-achiever who thrives on getting things done.

The MSM will never report on his successes and most Americans and non-Americans are behind him supporting his efforts; and he will get his Wall built as he is already doing with the positioning of the troops at the border. The troops may also be there to keep people from getting out as well, which I believe might be more important to Trump in the Big Picture scenario. MAGA. M.

* PedoGate Indictment Unsealed - 73% Of Suspected Child Trafficking Reports Involved Backpage And The Trump Administration Shut Them Down

Trump: 'I would have fired' Mueller if I wanted | Fox News

Trump Backing Away From Syria Strike?

Everything in the White House is 'very calm and calculated,' Trump insists - CNNPolitics

MUST WATCH:Emergency Message To Trump: Putin Accuses Deep State Of False Flag In Syria

QAnon Decoded: Trump Preparing To Fight Back Against The Deep State

Trump signs bill targeting online sex trafficking, enables states and victims to pursue websites

Trump coy about timing of US strikes on Syria, says 'attack' could 'be very soon or not so soon at all'

Trump administration suspends immigrant legal advice program

Rosenstein lets Nunes, Gowdy review FBI memo that kick-started Russia probe

Capitol Hill defense hawks push Trump to strike Syria soon

Trump knocks ‘failing New York Times’ over ‘another phony story’

U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims Hold Below 300,000 for Longest Streak on Record

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Following President Trump is not easy, however, I still support his agenda and I hope he has great success in the changes he brings to America and to the world. I really hope he does not go to war in Syria. I believe he will need Congressional approval to strike Syria, and not everyone is on board for a war with Russia.

There is a rumour going around that Mueller is actually working for Trump in bringing down the criminals. I should probably not post rumours and conspiracy theories, because if you believe they might be true, you will become obsessed in finding out if it is, that is if you are that interested in the theory. I think Rosenstein will be gone soon, like any day now, and Mike Pompeo will not get the Sec. of state nomination. Position will be given to someone Trump really likes, cannot think of his name right now... yes, and Mueller and Trump are working together to bring down the criminals. Do you believe that?

This world is really nuts and the reality of it is becoming clearer and clearer as the days go by. I also know that I may appear as a doomsday type, but I am not. My problem/issue is that I have so much info in my head, including aliens and demons and gods and visions and all of these must find their place in the scheme of things.

What I am trying to say is that I have seen bombs flying through the air and the explosion, and also a world that is a waste-land. I believe that we are living in the End Times and I know that my visions are true. I guess that is why I seem to be so interested in what is going on everywhere in the world.

Here are some follow-up NEWS headlines, M.

Trump meets with Rosenstein at the White House | TheHill

Rod Rosenstein Skips Speaking Engagement After Unexpected White House Meeting | Breitbart

Comey book tour targeted after 'mob boss' attack on Trump

Trump Goes to War : Comey a ‘Weak and Untruthful Slime Ball’ Demands Prosecution

Democrats Prepare For Final Coup Against Trump

On The Threshold of War: The Russian view is simple: the West is ruled by a gang of thugs supported by an infinitely lying and hypocritical media while the general public in the West has been hopelessly zombified.' — The Saker

Blog Entries
    If you want to know what President Trump is really saying, you may want to bookmark his Twitter feed.

(1) Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Blog Entries
    The Syrian air-strike is over!!! I have been reading about these airstrikes for the past hour now and it is not really as it seems. This is all planned out and there is a bigger picture happening here. He did do it. If what I have read so far is true, there should be no Syrian or Russians deaths, and Putin will not retaliate. I hope this is true. This was a strategic strike. And the targets were ISIS, Hezbollah and the Iran Rev Army in Syria. I guess we will see what happens in the next couple of Days. M.

Trump explains U.S. airstrikes on Syrian regime - YouTube

US warships, B-1 bombers strike against Assad after suspected chemical attack

After US-led military strike on Syria, Russian officials warn of a response

US AND ALLIES STRIKE SYRIA

Trump's speech required careful calibration

READ UK Prime Minister's statement on strikes
    Last edited by Marlene; 04-14-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    UPDATED: The day after the Syrian airstrikes by UK, France and USA. I guess a lot of people are freaking out, even Alex Jones. When President tweeted about Assad and Russian and called him an animal, I was very nervous, because I know that WW3 is coming, just do not know who, when and why. This strike did not cause 'Damascus become a ruinous heap'. Eventually someone will destroy Damascus and Assad, I really hope it is not Trump. I think he will try and bring the troops home now.

There is no apprehension on my part after reading a lot of information on what is happening behind the scenes. I still trust the the president knows what he is doing. He has to play on so many levels and I still believe that he is in charge. It was an attack on ISIS and other targets, as well as the chemical plants not used by Assad.

There are others who are producing this gas in order to bring fire down on Assad, he is an obstacle to the NWO. He is still there, even though he was legally elected by his people and is the only, ONLY Middle East leader, who currently protects Christians. I am certain Trump is aware of all of these things and does not believe Assad gassed his people.

I think he went along with France and UK who were certain that Assad did it. He had his 'smart-bombs' that targeted ISIS and the rest. What targets did the UK and France bomb? I can't believe I am so involved in this.... I think I can relax and not be anxious for nothing. President is also in control of his own destiny, and I grow more confident that he will bring all the corrupt ones who prey on Human to justice; for this is the heartbeat of the evil corruption established here in this world. Human sacrifice and human flesh and blood are the power that sustain the evil ones, those who occupy the high places in this world.

May God bless and protect President Trump, his family and his presidency, and give him the wisdom and understanding to fight and win against these enemies of Humans. 'Be wise like a serpent and innocent as a dove.' M

Here are some of the latest NEWS headlines.

Twitter Enraged as Trump Justifies Attack on Syria With ‘Russia’s Failure’

House retirements show how Trump is splitting the GOP

Inspector General Report Drops Hammer On Disgraced Former FBI Director Andrew McCabe In Scathing First Release

Pentagon: Strike 'crippled' chemical-weapon program; Trump says 'Mission Accomplished'

The unconventional President finds a conventional cause in Syria

Trump's speech required careful calibration

Photos, Video: Images Show US-led Strikes on Damascus

Last edited by Marlene; 04-14-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    I have been trying to post NEWS articles on this Thread for three days now and I am not allowed to post. I think that some of my items are censored. I have lost many articles over the past three days. Will try again later. M.