Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    just checking to see if I can post photos

- - - Updated - - -

just checking to see if I can post photos, still cannot. I may have been given a time out. Cannot delete this post. M

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    The world only seems to be changing for those of us who want freedom, however it is also descending into darkness; even though more people are becoming awake, many are also being pulled deeper down into the insanity sweeping over our world today. I also believe that world politics have a direct connection with those we call 'Ancient Aliens'.

It is all connected and the light is beginning to shine on all the hidden things, so that we can see for ourselves and make informed decisions, bec
    ause in the end, we will have to take responsibility for all that we did and believed. This world is set up as a prison and a grave-yard for Humans... no one gets out alive. These are very interesting times indeed. M.

Guatemalan Embassy Re-opens in Jerusalem: ‘This Is the Land of Jesus’

Canada: Trudeau’s 'dishonest' speech to NYU blasts nationalism, draws ridicule :The former Conservative government of Canada introduced the Zero Tolerance on Barbaric Cultural Practices Act, an Act that was rejected by the Trudeau Liberals.

U.S. Imposes New Sanctions on Iran, Designating Head of Central Bank a Terrorist The new designation is separate from the nuclear sanctions that were reinstated last week against Iran. By EILEEN SULLIVAN

Putin’s $4 billion bridge to Crimea illustrates his power — and his regime’s weak spot

Macron to Seek Sweeping Reform to Islam in France

Orban's Hungary Blocks Macron-led EU Motion Condemning Trump's Jerusalem Decision

WATCH – Hamas Terrorist’s Confession: Civilians Forced To Join Riots To Prevent Uprising

‘Violent Explosions’ Reported at Iran-Linked Syrian Airbase

U.N. Official: Israel’s Response to Gaza Riots ‘Wholly Disproportionate’

Bashar Assad Travels to Russia to Meet with Putin
    Last edited by Marlene; 05-18-2018 at 12:30 PM.