Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    UPDATED: The world has become such a very strange place indeed. I think it was always strange and now that the secrets of the 'world' are being uncovered, it only appears to be getting stranger. IRAN (Rouhani) is the issue of the week, and it appears the the EU has taken IRAN's side against Trump. He will not let this go unchallenged. What will he do?

The EU also wants to start their own financial system to bypass dealing within the US System, in order to continue to supply IRAN, going around Trump's sanctions. Like I've said, this is IRAN week. Keep watching.

President also did a preliminary trade deal with Mexico, without Canada. Don't know much about the details, but the one things I found to be great was that he got the Mexicans to raise the wages of the auto-workers to $15-$16 an hour. I believe they were also low wage workers. Hope Canada will bite the bullet and think economically and not politically.

The Canadian government could also do more labelling, so customers have a choice, and since Trump closed the back door in Mexico to cheap Chinese products, including steel and aluminum, it is now Canada's turn to do the same.

It should be interesting to see how Canada responds, if they get to the place where Trump puts the auto tariffs into action, or will Canada have to betray their Chinese masters who own so much of the Canadian infrastructure. Trudeau loves China as a political model, he said so himself. This is going to be interesting, and don't forget that Trump does not like Justin and I think the feeling is mutual. Trump said NAFTA has ended; Canada says otherwise. M.

Iran President Defends Administration Amid Economic Woes

Caroline Glick: German-led E.U. Sides with Iran Against America

Iran Claims to Control Persian Gulf, ‘No Need for Presence of Aliens Like the U.S.’

Pompeo: ‘The Islamic Republic of Iran Does Not Control the Strait of Hormuz’

US and Mexico reach a preliminary trade deal

…U.S.-Mexico Trade Pact Slams the Backdoor Shut on China

South Africa Launches International ‘Charm Offensive’…

Theresa May Announces Support For South African ‘No Compensation’ Land Reform

Lighthizer Heralds New Trade Deal — with or Without Canada

Iran parliament censures Rouhani in sign pragmatists losing sway | Reuters

Grid Failure: Without Electricity, Venezuelans Are Eating Spoiled Meat

PLO Official Slams Reported Trump Proposal to Reject Palestinian ‘Right of Return’

South Africans Say Trump is Right: White Farmers Being Slaughtered

South Africa Civil War Looms As White Farmers, 'Black Hitler' "Willing To Die" Over Property Confiscation | Zero Hedge

Huge Boatload of Illegal Migrants Storms Luxury Resort Beach in Spain

Last edited by Marlene; 08-28-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    There is a lot happening throughout the world, and I think we are probably in the most dangerous time for the planet and the Human Race we have ever been in. Like I have mentioned before, I believe the biggest enemy of America and perhaps even the world, is China. It will be interesting to see how Trump handles this dragon. I think the Chinese own more real estate and land around the world than anyone else. And look how they treat their people, especially the ones who do not conform to the current ideology.

We truly are in the Last Days when racial violence will be front and centre. This world is truly a maddening place, so much chaos and egos and base politicians. We are spinning out of control. Remember that destruction comes suddenly... without warning. M.

Breaking News: Chinese Military Enters So. Africa and Afghanistan-Is WW III Imminent? China’s emergence as an economic superpower will not be denied. The Chinese appear to be willing to use their military and risk military confrontation,

French Farmers Sow Grass in Fields to Protest China Buying Up the Countryside

Donald Trump Dismisses President Xi: 'We're Much Stronger' than China | Breitbart

“Trudeau, fast becoming Canada’s Idi Amin, might have you arrested if you depart from his policies”

Trump again threatens to leave Canada out of new NAFTA deal - CNNPolitics

Kudlow: US Might Impose Auto Tariffs on Canada If Deal Isn't Forged | Newsmax.com

South African Farmers Told Will Have to Pay Debts for Seized Property

China Using LinkedIn to Recruit Americans

It’s Official: Trump Admin Announces End of U.S. Aid to UN Palestinian ‘Refugee’ Agency

RUSSIA’S LARGEST NEWSPAPER WARNS CITIZENS: 'Direct Military Confrontation Coming with United States'

Turkey Ignores U.S. Warning, Rushes to Buy Advanced Russia Missile Systems

Greece Falls Deeper into China’s ‘Belt and Road’ Trap

As Election Looms, Sweden Is Burning Again Tonight

Racial Violence Likely In South Africa: ‘We Will Take The Land BY FORCE’

Blog Entries