Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i get different people interested in my ways. i have those who are curious about the spirit and the alien hunters. its one in the same. the spirits that i talk to are just as relevant as when i communicate with light and the universe. i was told i am connected to a creation of light. in orion. however the spiritual world here is as important. i have to start by explaining the 3 steps of creation.
    1.create energy in motion
    2. create change so that the above can double itself. not really procreation. more like.... the rain and condensation. that cycle. spirit and human. same.
    3. set atom and begin to turn between step 1 and 2.

so, when you enter into spirit form its like changing from clouds to rain. its a physical make over. you are drawn back to the light source from which we came. however.... i get confused. because i was told by many spirits that i am a light to them. but i am not my own light. i am connected to another light. still tho, the point is... the knowledge is from the same source with different voices and different interests.
    i dont like exploiting people. so i wont. but that whole amun ra chorded thing? was something new. yesterday i was told, "its my string thinking" aha. i know you. and this voice made me sit down and go thru several observations about my communication skills and where for art thou?
    first of all.... i was asked what was significant about 3/8 that topped it all for me? and this whole 3/8 aka .2626262626e i have been onto for a couple years now. it was something strait out of the light. i think i was on a pyramids door at the time. those lights were in the sky at this time.
    since i returned to stl i went by a friend of mine (skater mot) on a fluke really. just hit me to find him that day. his mother answered and informed me that he died. i found out on 3/8. about 2 weeks before this i started getting signs. and when i go back and reread them i get the bigger picture. my first notes were like, something is missing. i dont know what.... i dont feel right.... there is a phantom with no dating point... one of my notes said. another said, ver batim... there is no detection of the other unless you (i drew the symbol for the aileron) it is a short squat capital T. my friends name is Tom. then after that.. the 3/8 started appearing in my notes. i write the signs down because there is no way i can put it all together without having a visual. i would forget and confuse most things.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here are a few paranormal items. The world is divided and at war. Light against Darkness and Darkness wants legitimacy, and is making its mark in the hearts and minds of Humans who are enemies of Darkness, but yet, there are those foolish ones who love and embrace the Darkness and the ways that lead to Death and Hell. This is the Babylon spirit currently corrupting our minds and it will continue to envelop the world and hearts and minds of the unbelievers. Only Jesus saves. M.

Understanding Illuminati Mindset, Magic and Their Hopes To Take Over The World

LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS (SRA)

Exorcist: Once You Have Heard the Devil’s Voice ‘You Recognize It’

Black Magic, The Occult, And The CIA--MK-OFTEN went beyond the mere research of mind control and incapacitation of enemies, and branched out into the world of black magic, witchcraft, and the occult.

VOGUE MAGAZINE--'Celebrating Witches and Wild Women With Ravenous Zine' --SOON IT WILL BE MANDATORY TO SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO THESE TYPES OF CAMPS.VIDEO-GALATIANS 5:19-21'-THEY SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD'!

Francis: Human Trafficking Fueled by Lack of ‘Regular Channels’ for Migration

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Not sure where to post this but here is a good place... I guess. Saw this on Q several days ago and there was a lot of talk about it... found it interesting. Now, I guess it has made it to social media and has apparently gone viral, and soon to the MSM? No comment from me on the photo and article, but a picture speaks a thousand words... M.

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral | Neon Nettle

Blog Entries
    I knew this event took place and similar ones are still happening on certain days of the month, I believed I even posted on it, but I never saw any real photos until now.

Did we not stop burning witches not so long ago? I guess today we have to pray against their witchcraft to render them powerless. Perhaps the old ways will return with the return of the witches. They are out in the open doing their craft for all to see. I see a very hot future for witches. M.

Witches gather at midnight to cast spell on Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online