Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Check this out, M.

The Keanu Reeves Testimony - YouTube

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Being Human is very complicated and I have seen the Last Days in a vision, with wide-spread cannibalism. People hunting like zombies in the streets. Satan is really messing with us and if we are not safe with Christ Jesus, then Satan has got you as a prisoner and slave, even if you do not believe it... it is true and it is happening to you right now, at this very moment as you read these words. Satan has dibs on your soul unless you call on Jesus to set you free.

You must turn away from this world-system and become saved through Jesus Christ or you can continue to be a slave to Satan and sin and Death; the choice is always yours, and time is running out. Demons are possessing many and they delight in eating Human flesh. M.

Cannibalism Is Becoming More And More Popular:the demonic scientific establishment is coming up with, 'synthesised cannibalism,' in which human flesh, made in a lab, is consumed
    Last edited by Marlene; 11-30-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ok. i skipped ahead. do you know what babylon is today? its the height of a social meeting place. kinda like... OMG!!!! LOL!!!! i cant believe you just photographed me!!!! is it on instagram tweeter or my face???? OMG!!! i forgot what it was.......to be babylon. WTHell? AwWWW! did you put me on your "my fACE?" OMG! tweet me!

Blog Entries
    anyway, i had something important on my mind. now i got distracted and cant remember what it was. dont you hate when that happens? i'm pretty sure i was about to be mean to marlene. could've been naughty nick too. either or... its all the same. who's first?

Blog Entries
    how come the clock always reads the same time when i feel its too late? i gotta work in the morning and it sucks to be up this late. oh yea. because i need to have a couple hours in the morning before i go to work. i have to ready myselfj for the mundane day. the irony? i'm off on mondays.

so, NNick and Marlene? I'll get you next time. but probably not at noon. i work.
    Last edited by hellostone; 12-07-2017 at 11:54 PM.