Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    I know there are witches, I married one, except for her satanic ways, she had no powers,
    other than make my life miserable. She thought she was in the Light too, but I think it was a black light. Too many people think they have accepted Jesus as their savior, but their actions don't fit the claim. I know you understand that, If you don't live it you aren't. They all run to a church, and pay their fair share, they think they are paying their way to god. If only it were that easy.
    Too many people think they have accepted Jesus as their savior, but their actions don't fit the claim.
    Yeah they are called hypocrites which is most people in religion.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Origins View Post
    Yeah they are called hypocrites which is most people in religion.

AO, you are correct, but on the other hand, there are millions of true worshippers who are doing what is right. The hypocrites sometimes know who they are and what they are doing is against God's Laws, or they are very lazy and live in ignorance of the truth of the Word of God. Yes, many are worshipping in vain and it is a very sad thing to see.

They want to continue in their sin behaviour and lawlessness, and they want the blessing of the Church. There are many false churches that do accommodate them, but what do you think will happen to them in the end? God hates sin and He punishes those who break His Laws. Sadly, they usually do not want to hear the truth, because is goes against their desires and actions. They do not want to stop their behaviour, but want everyone else to join in and celebrate with them. M.

Blog Entries
    This is what our near future will look like. People, please protect your minds and souls from the demonic assault taking place here on Humans. This is real and it is here and more and more will become infected. M.

"Zombies" on Camera: Strange Attacks Happening Worldwide (2018) - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Check this out, weird... What do you think? Just a magic act... This is witchcraft and it is now mainstream. M.

TERRIFYING TALENT! Freaky Magician GIRL Scares Judges & Audience On Asia's Got Talent! - YouTube

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    The problem trying to watch anything on Info Wars, Is how someone is messing with the sound and videos, start, stop, pause, start and so on. Haven't been on awhile, need to see what's going on here at the forum. Mronald

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    The problem trying to watch anything on Info Wars, Is how someone is messing with the sound and videos, start, stop, pause, start and so on. Haven't been on awhile, need to see what's going on here at the forum. Mronald
    Hi Mronald, If you are still using Google you will have problems with Alex Jones. Get rid of Google and download DuckDuckGo, it is better than Google and they do not track you. Try it, you will like it. You even get more search results. M.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a bull. Taurus. I'm a diamond. April I'm a tiger 74. I was born free...ie. ... 7/4.
    Not anything like rosemary's baby. That honest to God truth was my dad's first wife's name. It's all true. In his senior highschool album him and rosemary are pictured side by side. It quotes something about being enchanted and how it was now becoming a way
    IDK. It was fort zummalt 1965. My dad looks like Elvis and roseallie looks like prucilla. Why do I talk about this? Means I've been getting signs from everywhere and a little bend in time is what I admire about it. Why not talk thru the past? What line? Time means nothing to me when I get a message. And isn't that scientific value?!!!!
    Words can't change.... They say when words are like water to me. They change all right. When a message needs to get thru they change. Wouldn't you like to speak to the past? It's just empty space now. Au xix. Exist, says the program.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-19-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone here heard the song magdelena by perfect circle? Is my avatar considered a moving temple? It just keeps growing. Or you might see my avatar as picking up a spirit from Chris Cornell. Temple of the dog. I am the highway. Say hello 2 heaven. It's tantric. It's a energy of communication that it becomes everything in truth. Do you see? Is it a vision?of the minds eye I guess. It is. I am . Whatever the message is it becomes. And you think God can't be all religions at once? I took one picture. And it grew from truth like a tree.
    Wait till I'm free to dance and play under the night sky again. I held hands with the moon. Did I ever joke. My art came alive as the sky took it's form. Pink moons. Halos. Anytime. When I was alive with it like there was nothing else in the world to me. I danced so much. It was intoxicating. Then the red pyramid came and I knew I wasn't alone. I never was.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-19-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    Eygpt is #1 end of story.

Here's another funny thought about Pandora's box... It's an O'pandora to me. See if you get it.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-19-2018 at 03:56 AM.