Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Some follow-up NEWS headlines. The situation throughout the world is becoming more intense in the pain and misery being inflicted on Humans. Many of you may believe that I have crazy Christian views, but I can assure you, my Christian beliefs are what keeps me sane and awake and aware and free.

I believe in Bible prophecy and that we are living in the Last Days of this world, however I also believe that we are in the beginnings of the Seven Year Tribulation Period, so we have at least seven more years in this world... I could be wrong, but I do not think so.

As the System nears, there will be greater upheavals and calamity happening here.Volcanoes are erupting like never before and that is one of the signs; soon they will all erupt and darkness will cover most of the Earth. This is prophesied. There will be pestilence and many more will become infected with disease. Disease, all diseases are from Evil origins; Humans were not created to have diseases, yet we do.

The Bible says that God will scorch men with great heat during the Last Days, so expect temperatures to rise even higher throughout the world. The reason is because these people worship idols, gods made with their own hands and God is a jealous God and does not like it. All the people have to do to get the temperature to fall to normal and refreshing is to destroy their idols and worship the one true God; it is that simple.

For God is in control of every thing and He knows what is in the hearts of each and every Human Being. Look at the countries suffering from extreme heat today.... and during the Tribulation period, many terrible things happen here. I believe that the closer the system gets, the more things will intensify here in our world.

There are cracks and sinkholes appearing throughout the planet. The Earth is supposed to split in three parts. It will crack like a nut according to several prophecies. So much to look forward to. I am also not trying to spread fear, I want to inform you as to what is happening and I hope you will take heed and act accordingly. You can believe me or not. I believe in prophecy and many are being fulfilled here in our time.

Remember that the things happening here in this world are all directed as punishment towards us. Some people die, but usually, God is not killing people; properties are destroyed, so that people can come together, but that does not last very long. We are given the opportunity to call on God to help us in our time of need. He wants us to see that we cannot handle all of this on our own.

Those idols made with hands cannot help us; the 'gods' cannot help us. The Gospel of Salvation and Grace need to be spread throughout the world, so we can receive mercy and protection from what is slowly coming upon us. Soon, when things get more chaotic, it will be every man for himself. Stay safe and Christ Jesus is always there if you need Him. M.

Heatwave kills 65 people in Pakistan's southern city of Karachi as temperatures hit 45 degrees Celsius (113 Fahrenheit) during Ramadan

Temps near 50 deg C (122 deg F) flash-floods and a deadly virus carried by fruit bats with no vaccine killing hundreds in India and Pakistan

Congo's health ministry announced six new confirmed Ebola cases and two new suspected cases as authorities struggle to confine the disease

Experts: 'Alarming' drought conditions hit US Southwest:Rivers and watering holes are drying up, popular mountain recreation spots are closing and water restrictions are in full swing as a persistent drought intensifies on the American Southwest.

Something Strange Happened! Fiery SKIES Red Rainbow! May 2018 - YouTube

Ancient Alien Senior Member
    Hi Marlene: Everything is just fine where I live as it is where you live. Too bad leaders like Trump do not allow environmental issues to outweigh self-interest. What a fool. Stay safe as well. Cheers NN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    Hi Marlene: Everything is just fine where I live as it is where you live. Too bad leaders like Trump do not allow environmental issues to outweigh self-interest. What a fool. Stay safe as well. Cheers NN

Hey NN, I guess you got Trump on your brain... Are you blaming him for the dire state of the environment? Fossil fuels are necessary today, although they could be spending more on green technology, like solar and wind, but the reality is that not everyone is investing as much as they could.

Personally, I do not think Fracking should be legal, however Trump supports it. You also have to face the Truth that the world is coming to an end and the planet's Eco-system will be destroyed and we are into that process currently. We cannot stop what is happening and as the system draws nearer, everything will intensify, such as volcanoes, earth-quakes, hurricanes, droughts and the like.

Trump is not doing any of this, we all are responsible for it, because of our ungodliness. All created things have an end, so does the planet, and we are the ones here in the Last Days of the Earth, going along on the ride of all rides. It seems to me that you are the one who is spewing foolishness.

Trump is to blame for perhaps making it harder and more expensive for other countries doing business with the US, countries that have been taking advantage of Americans for a long time, and now that these countries have been called out, everyone is blaming Trump.

Trump is to blame for all those Elites who had their bank accounts frozen because they are involved in Human Trafficking, and most importantly, Trump is to blame for erasing everything Obama has ever done.
    Trump is doing a great job and the best thing about him is that he is flexible on issues, but he keeps the promises he made to his supporters, which are the majority of Americans. M.