Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    These things happening all over the world would have to be happening now, I was born 20 years too late to miss it, I have no pleasure in what is going on. M ronald
    I agree with you... this life sucks and there is not much we can do about it, except to protect our own selves. Even though we are living in terrible times that will only worsen, I actually feel very privileged to be alive in this time... we get to see it all happen right before our very eyes. These are important times and you have to be alert. God Bless you and yours. M

Blog Entries
    PERILOUS TIMES HAVE COME.

Written by Marlene

The weather is becoming more chaotic all around the planet. The Earth is shifting, and will eventually turn upside down so there will be floods in a lot of places. Yes the floods are coming and they are here!

There are also many great images of the Nibiru System in the videos. Not sure what to say anymore. What is happening here is the purging of the planet and all things physical from existence; for the children of matter will be no more.

The Earth also has to go through a rebirth in order to support the new Humans. The physical Earth will be stripped away, or this physical earth will give birth to the New Earth. We certainly are in for quite an experience... one like never before, ever, and never will be again.

All I can tell you is that no one knows what tomorrow will bring, so do not be anxious of the things to come, they will come, in their own time. Be concerned about your own self and seek and find the answers you need in order to survive what is coming, what is already here, whether you live or die.

Almighty God is in control of all the natural occurrences, storms, earthquakes, floods, etc. These punishments are done for repentance sake. It is usually property damage, where people have to come together to help each other through the storms. For people to change their evil ways and turn to God's ways. Too bad, most do not understand this truth. When you turn away from God's Laws, He will punish you.

Satan is responsible for the unnatural ones, chemical poisonings, pollution, lawlessness through indoctrination of evil as good, etc. The loss of our humanity and becoming more like little devils. All of the attacks on the Human are powered by Satan. Did you know that Lucifer was the most beautiful creature God made? Did you also know that when the Human becomes manifest in our true spiritual state, our beauty surpasses that of all the Angels and gods, even in our power, for we Human are their judges.

It is very important for you to realize how special you are. We are Human, belonging to the family of Man. God loves us and Jesus has already saved us from death. Do you ever wonder why so many people, even Christians die so young for whatever reasons?
    Well, the answer is simple, God actually takes some Humans away, those He loves very much, to keep them away from evil.

I believe that we are all given a certain number of days to live on this Earth. When your time is up, you are gone, no exceptions. The little one who died at two, only had two years given, and that is just the way it is, so we should all be grateful for all the time we have been allotted here in this world.

I even think that those who are murdered did not have their lives cut short, but were are the end of their time. The only ones who do not die naturally, or according to God's timetable are the ones who commit suicide. Suicide is a great sin against God and there is nothing good at the end of it.

Did not mean to get so gloomy, but I live in the moment, did not even think about what I was going to write. This is what is going on in my mind presently. I live with a great and wonderful hope- a Blessed hope, one that cannot be diminished. I believe that I have conquered death and my Lord has taught me how not to fear the things which will befall us. There is great joy in my heart, however the reality of the state of Human affairs is very bleak.

The only thing I have for you is Christ Jesus, that's it, that's all. Only Jesus saves. M.

wordsbymarlene

Blog Entries
    This is interesting, especially to all you parents who give your young children cell phones. Like I have said before, I would never own one and I am so fortunate that my kids are grown up, so I don't have to go through the experience of telling them, 'no cellphones for you.' Please take care of your children's minds, the powers that be want to destroy us and our kids are the most vulnerable. M.

You can also watch part one also which is linked under this video. This is a very smart man. Listen to him.

They Are Doing Things That Will Truly Scare You - YouTube

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First of all... The chin dynasty fell in sheol lao water. That wall has been closed for centuries. Because, they were unclean. That's the reason behind so many cases of Siamese twins. It's an unclean table of parasites. When you eat if something unsure of what it eats you are filthy to parasites in you r meats. The parasite of unclean food feeds inside the egg creating another hole for the sperm to seed. There are two sperm that are able to seed the same egg. The DNA tries to return to itself. There are no twins. It's one and the same trying to return to itself when the DNA chain is matched during the embryonic stage. The DNA recognizes itself. And thinks it's of the same chain. It's one egg.. with double the same sperm. The sperm was separated. Not the egg. I said this before? And much like an egg.. I hate repeating myself.

By the way, did they follow my canopy instructions for blindness? Or how to correct MD? I already instructed and informed on these things.
    Probably just keeping it hid as money in the bank. By the way, I did note about the colon cancer tests nowadays. In my own words, make sure your shit is strait. Or just get go gone? Nice timing.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-19-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    I do it for free. Because why do I wanna admit a little like like I don't do drugs when when I teach you better than that? Isn't that wierd for a genius to be on some mind over matter thought philisophy! Don't get me started on the philosopher stone. some alchemy. Maybe I should grow a L wing. And talk about it. Do you mind?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it is a sign to be illeterate to be a genius. And it means getting wierd too. Isn't that how we want it anyway? Not Everybody should be like this. Or you don't mind competition.
    And shooooot...... The matter of the Antarctic, is just a little tear. I admit it is a big deal. If you want to talk about the atmosphere. But why would you? It's a little to far for you to worry.

It's just the beginning.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-19-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's mind over matter and I'm going to hand it to ya. In the dark. Isn't that... Oh what was it? Blue lights..... Ya ya ya. Gamma. And in the dark? Gamma ignited
    Phosphorus in the air all around... Just like I was at home. On the corner of Flint and...... I guess it doesn't matter though. It's empty space. To me. Exist. Au xix. Said the rocicrucean. Au xix. "Exist" says the program. I am. Rare secrets and equalibrium balance of the universe. It's not just empty space that gives birth to clouds of a nebula. It's the same that gave birth to that ship theory in which, to the stars academy of arts and science devotes itself. It's not really empty space at all. They call it contact. D I called another night worth remembering. Another night of unfaltered faith manifest. It's what I believe in. It's my faith. And I know, I can return a signal. I heard you sk, last March 2017 you said to the point, I quit. She's it. After weeks and pity of boredom looking for a sign. As the satellite registered empty space where I once stood for years outside my doorway. What's funny is that even at my work now, the back door has the same number. 212. Mid rivers.. blah blah I guess.
    Last edited by hellostone; 03-19-2018 at 01:16 AM.