Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    any advice on the atonement? no. i'll let them play with the lions for a little bit. i do ahbore letting situations of guilt manifest into a scene. i have a diamond payback. and i do share area.

i never controlled the moon. the moon follows the tide. the tide follows the earth. the earth evolves around the sun. have you ever walked on water?
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-24-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    did somebody borrow a lion?

a silver bullet means a minnow to me. a minnow is to a shark nary an appetizer.

Blog Entries
    i am not as loose as TV. just so 21 pilots know. little punk!

I'M YOUR MOTHER!!!!
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-24-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    TO 21 PILOTS FOR A PHONE SEX OUTLET? for SOME OTHER GIRL! NOT YOUR MOTHER! so a feather can fall in place before your heart falls. there's no other way to explain it. officer outlet RISLEY.

THE REVELATION OF EXHAUSTING MY SYSTEM IS WHEN I FEEL THE FULL POWER OF ANOTHER. I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER BITE.
    THE IDEA OF SEX AS A PROFIT. I WAS TALKING ABOUT A CONFIDENCE IN THOSE THAT FELL BEFORE I LET MY OWN TAKE THAT PATH.
    AND WHATS COME OF IT? ITS MY CONNECTION. I'LL TALK TO YOU WHEN I GET HOME. OVERWORKED, IT MAY TAKE A FEW MILLENIUM. I'M EXHAUSTED FROM TRIBULATION IF YOU CANT SEE. I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN MAN'S KNOWLEDGE OF HIMSELF.

it never excells as an extention. dont fool yourself. you can call me if you think you recognize me from a constellation.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-24-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    its a big upper cut to a jewish polish station. i turn my back on things i have to bury in the past. it was a big bow break to a tornado of freedom. sleep well without blankets or pillows. in my name. st. charles city. lullaby. that knelt to a kingdom in who's ever name it came without the written word. a statement could mean anything even if i stooped and wrote on the ground. i lived it.

st charles city polish station serves officer risley. obvious. without a doubt.

the road next to them is called graystone. and it sounds like a cave or an alien. but they really dont give people blankets or pillows in there. where does the tax money go? they give a metal BUNK OR A CONCRETE SLAB TO THOSE WHO ARE EVEN PULLED OVER FOR MINOR OFFENCES. but they pay the dtf time to watch and take pictures of those who are suspect of getting out of the shower before they put on thier clothes. i have been minded of it from comments made on my space at the time we all shared area view..... in my own home!!!! get it right.

their actions are unnatural and should not be ignored.
    wh-wha-what area?! could you imagine i suffered a trojan horse from, who wasnt there?
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-24-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Marlene; 08-01-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    It seems like the Earth is on fire. Currently it is very hot where I am... we are having heatwave with warnings, not much rain. It is supposed to rain over the next few days. It also did not rain on my birthday, but was very overcast. Should be an interesting year ahead. It did rain the next day though.

I remember all the butterflies last year that stopped over because of all the late flowers in the city on account of the rains. Currently it is dry and the clovers are not even there, everything is crunchy and dry. Perhaps the rains will bring the clovers back to life and the flowers will bloom and the butterflies will return. Feels like 37C or 98.6F (body temperate). Stay safe Everyone, M.

Escape from Indonesia: Thousands of tourists scramble to packed beaches to be rescued from paradise islands amid chaotic scenes as death toll from devastating earthquake 'climbs to 142':SQ-REMEMBER 9.5 MAG QUAKE AT KRARKATOA WITH NEWS BLACKOUT?

As The World Burns, Are We Witnessing Geo-Engineered Genocide By Laser Fire? More Evidence Weather Modification Programs Are Wreaking Havoc Upon The Planet

Massive Flotillas of Putrid Seaweed Wash Up in Caribbean and S. Florida, Threatening Beaches

Rare hail storm hits Sardinia, Italy, amid Europe’s heatwave:temperatures plummeted to just 12C, while a 30cm-deep blanket of hailstones on busy roads. Witnesses described a 'snow blanket' on the roads, just minutes after a sweltering 35C heatwave.

At least 29 people dead more than 3 million deaths of livestock vegetable prices doubled due to record breaking heat wave in South Korea

Social media is making children regress to mentality of three-year-olds, says top brain scientist

A mass mortality never seen before: Thousands of fish sea turtles, manatees and other marine life dying from massive algae bloom in Florida

Laser Beams, California Fires and History of Environmental Weapons (Jim Lee)

A surface sea sample the warmest it has ever been since records began in 1916 found off the iconic Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.

This happened on our Earth | 3 August 2018 Extreme Weather Events - YouTube

END TIMES SIGNS LATEST STRANGE EVENTS AND GOD'S WARNING (AUG 3, 2018) THIS HAPPENED ON OUR EARTH - YouTube