Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    More BIGFOOT NEWS, M.

Bigfoot Reports from Central Southern CO/Northern NM: Excerpt from Wood Knocks Vol II

Posted on August 25, 2017

[Last month saw the release of David Weatherly’s Wood Knocks: Journal of Sasquatch Research Vol II which features chapters by Weatherly, Loren Coleman, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Eric Altman, Dave Spinks, Richard Freeman and Jeff Stewart. I also contributed a chapter that examines south-central CO/north-central NM hairy hominid reports. I recommend the book highly and urge readers of my site to go to amazon and get themselves a copy! ——Chris]

By Christopher O’Brien

Those keeping tabs on outbreaks of hairy hominid reports undoubtedly wonder as I do, why Colorado hasn’t experienced more activity than it apparently has over the years. Sitting on the backbone of North America, the state features 53 mountain peaks with an altitude of 14,000 or higher and this is the vast majority for the contiguous United States. The mountains in the southern Colorado Rockies and Sangre De Cristos feature seven 14’ers, and just over the border, the highest mountains in New Mexico loom just to the east of Taos.

Within these vast mountainous regions, there are countless millions of acres of remote wilderness with no roads, no infrastructure—plenty of room for a large population of Bigfoot to roam. Yet, sighting reports are surprisingly only in the dozens. Why is this? Is this vast inaccessible region perfect Bigfoot habitat, or is it something else? Let’s first look at what has been reported and then analyze our data.

read rest of article here:

https://www.ourstrangeplanet.com/big...knocks-vol-ii/

Blog Entries
    A short BIGFOOT Doc and other item... interesting, M

Earthfiles Podcast: Bigfoot/Sasquatch

Bizarre Things at the Crytozoology Museum
    Last edited by Marlene; 09-19-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here is something interesting, M.

12 October, 2017 - 13:52 valdar

The Common Western Depiction of the Yeti is Wrong

In the folklore of Nepal, the Yeti is an ape-like being that is taller than a human. It is said to live in the Himalayan region of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet. The people of that region use the names Yeti and Meh-Teh in their history and mythology surrounding this creature. Stories of the Yeti became known in Western popular culture in the 19th century, but they are much older than that.

Once a study was made on DNA from supposed Yeti hair samples found in the Himalayan Mountains - it matched the hair of a prehistoric bear from the Pleistocene. Due to the lack of conclusive evidence, the scientific community has generally called the Yeti a legend. But not everyone agrees. For example, some cryptozoological and local studies disagree with this view.
    Other Names for a Yeti

There are many other names for the Yeti, such as: Miche (“man-bear”), Dzu-teh (“cattle bear”), Migoi or Mi-go (“wild man”), Bun Manchi (“jungle man”), Mirka (“wild man” – it is said that anyone who sees it dies or is killed) and Kang Admi (“Snow Man”).

read rest of article here:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexp...952?nopaging=1

Blog Entries
    This is interesting, M.

Bigfoot Hunter Takes His Case to Court

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Here is a BIGFOOT article, M.

Bizarre and Frightening Accounts of Bigfoot Attacks

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    like i said, i can appreciate string theory when its laced together. shame to be exposed like this when the truth is out. cowabunga off my shoe laces.
    hey tom delonge!!! ever heard that song blue tile fever by fu manchu? now here's what we're gonna do........we gotta look the other way....just ignore me..... and yet... the kirtan is all brand new!!!! just like i told you..........
    whats next? welcome to my hall of mirrors- the distillers. "i fucked your burn in the eye of my sun" real song and real lyrics

ok i'll stop the bad behavior. just so we are clear on how easy kirtan is to me. its no coincidence that it all seems so fitting.

to be fair my signs ask me of you, cant your searches for truth be more evolved? why disguise everything as though it could be real? and why does it seem so fitting that you would be the first to call someone coming in the Lord's name, a false prophet. just ignore me and yet, the kirtan is mine. does Kali always sound like Kali? so now its about a deity and not about the Lord's name that you just ignore. and how easy i can fit the Muslim beliefs into the kirtan. whats a call to prayer sound like? to Muslims, Allah IS the music itself. why rule any religion out? isnt God the one who created everything anyway?

kaleo- way down we go...."you let your feet run wild"
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-26-2018 at 02:24 PM.