Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Fassnacht View Post
    I know of the cannibals and head hunters of Indonesia. My fathers driver while he was working in Indonesia was an ex head hunter and cannibal.This was when I was very young. Somewhere when I was between the age of 4 and 6 I found his daughter without her head. It was a revenge killing for my dad's driver leaving the tribe. The driver told me there was no cannibalisam in the tribe untill missionaries tried to convert them to Christian. Sighting spaecificly the story of the last supper as the reason for the change.
    Interesting anecdote about the cannibals of Indonesia. I saw a documetary many years ago about the 'Last Cannibals'. They lived in the trees in tree houses.
    I do not think that the missionaries were the reason for their cannibalism, but the reason why they stopped eating their people. A few Missionaries did end up in their pots as well.

The practice of eating Humans can be traced back to the time of NOAH when the GIANTS lived. Humans were slaves to them by planting food for them to eat. When they could not keep up with the supplying them food, the GIANTS began to eat the animals and when they could no longer find animals to eat, they began to eat Humans.

Even though there have been those who used the words of Jesus as a reason for eating Human flesh, cannibalism was around long before Jesus was born. Many of the peoples who lived in ancient times, worshipped their Nephilim pagan gods and sacrificed their children and others to the gods. They were eating Humans long before Jesus ever came into the world.

The God of the Jews also warned the people to not partake in those evil pagan practices, but the Jews still followed their neighbours and sacrificed their children on the pagan altars and ate their flesh.

I am almost certain that the early missionaries did not encourage this evil of cannibalism, but did put an end to it. Those who worship Satan today, many are cannibals, eating children and drinking their blood for power. Where do all the missing kids and people go to?

Eating Humans was a practice brought on by the Nephilim and it is still continued today by their descendants and those who worship them, and this evil practice is all Satanic and had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. These evil ones who engage in this demonic practice all belong to Satan and it is he who they are worshipping when they do these horrible evil things to Humans. M.

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Interesting anecdote about the cannibals of Indonesia. I saw a documetary many years ago about the 'Last Cannibals'. They lived in the trees in tree houses.
    I do not think that the missionaries were the reason for their cannibalism, but the reason why they stopped eating their people. A few Missionaries did end up in their pots as well.

The practice of eating Humans can be traced back to the time of NOAH when the GIANTS lived. Humans were slaves to them by planting food for them to eat. When they could not keep up with the supplying them food, the GIANTS began to eat the animals and when they could no longer find animals to eat, they began to eat Humans.

Even though there have been those who used the words of Jesus as a reason for eating Human flesh, cannibalism was around long before Jesus was born. Many of the peoples who lived in ancient times, worshipped their Nephilim pagan gods and sacrificed their children and others to the gods. They were eating Humans long before Jesus ever came into the world.

The God of the Jews also warned the people to not partake in those evil pagan practices, but the Jews still followed their neighbours and sacrificed their children on the pagan altars and ate their flesh.

I am almost certain that the early missionaries did not encourage this evil of cannibalism, but did put an end to it. Those who worship Satan today, many are cannibals, eating children and drinking their blood for power. Where do all the missing kids and people go to?

Eating Humans was a practice brought on by the Nephilim and it is still continued today by their descendants and those who worship them, and this evil practice is all Satanic and had absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. These evil ones who engage in this demonic practice all belong to Satan and it is he who they are worshipping when they do these horrible evil things to Humans. M.
    You are an internet christian Marlene and won't even bleave one that has there.Donald Trump is in your playpen to. He beleaves that he is the messiah. Perfect playmate for you. Please don't reply to any more of my posts. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    You are an internet christian Marlene and won't even bleave one that has there.Donald Trump is in your playpen to. He beleaves that he is the messiah. Perfect playmate for you. Please don't reply to any more of my posts. Thank you.
    Jon, did I offend you in some way? How, I would like to know. An Internet Christian... not sure what that means, since I have been a Christian even before the Internet was born. I do believe what you said, and I guess if you say that the Indonesian cannibals became that way because of the Christian missionaries, then I will leave that with you.

Why is Donald Trump in this conversation? I do not think he believes he is the Messiah, because he knows who Jesus Christ is...
    I like Donald Trump for one reason and one reason only, and that is because he has the courage to take on the Deep State and all those Globalists and Satanists who are eating and murdering our children. I hope he is able to get some justice for them and expose the corruption of the Deep State.

and FYI, this is my Thread and perhaps it is you who should not post on it. Please tell me what your problem is... I cannot see it. I have spoken nothing but the truth. M.

Blog Entries
    UPDATED: Hey Jon, here are a couple of interesting articles you should read. They are very short and to the point. I was trying to figure out how I have offended you, and I think it is because I said that it was the missionaries who got the cannibals to abandon their evil ways, and not that they taught about eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus, which is what you say started cannibalism in Indonesia. Cannibalism existed among those tribes in Asia and Africa, even America before the missionaries arrived. That is truth and you must accept it.

Don't try to blame Christians for the sins of your forefathers. The missionaries got them to stop eating Human flesh, however if you say that you were told the other story by those who ate Human flesh, then it must be true; I believe that you believe what you were told to be the truth, and that is on you.

In the last article, when you read the section on Asmat and Christianity, read carefully fourth paragraph. M.

Eaten by Cannibals—Used Mightily by God: The Story of Ludwig Nommensen | Anchored in Christ

Cannibal tribe apologises for eating Methodists - Telegraph

ASMAT: THEIR HISTORY, RELIGION AND HEADHUNTING | Facts and Details
    Last edited by Marlene; 01-11-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    A related article on the evil practice of cannibalism in today's world. This eating of Human flesh will be the doom of our generation. We live in Babylon, which is not a specific place, but the mental and satanic conscious mindset, that expresses itself in our culture through performing of these abominations. M.

Normalizing cannibalism via jokes and pop culture---One way to normalize something that is illegal/immoral is to joke about it. Normalizing cannibalism via jokes and pop culture---One way to normalize something that is illegal/immoral is to joke about it.

Blog Entries
    Here is another article on DREAMS; this one is about sleep-talking. Why do people talk in their sleep and what are they saying? Not everyone talks in their sleep, and according to this article, it is mostly profanities and gibberish that is spoken. I think it is the demons who are talking and not the sleeper. Demons do not sleep, and these people are infected with demons. Of course the researchers would never consider this possibility. M.

Study reveals what sleep talkers have to say

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    methosula.... wha? YOUR THE POLICE!!! antigravity? (would be an echo too btw.) i'm walking on the moon with you wrapped around my finger.
    an echo is all about antigravity as it bounces from matter to matter becoming larger in sound by leaps and bounds. n'yea n'yea!
    did it come to its fruition?
    Last edited by hellostone; 01-14-2018 at 02:32 PM.